It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hard Evidence for Simulation Hypothesis Uncovered! COMPUTER CODE Discovered Hidden in Superstring Eq

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

The natural code would be create only. Perseverance is not a given. Everything dies including stars. So the only code is create.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

A giant sonic the hjedge hog on a string.

www.myspace.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Who else besides me has had the thought that we were inside a computer program way before "the Matrix", "Tron", "the Sims, etc.? Like thought about it as a kid?

Since I was a child I've had the suspicion that we were separated from something else and placed here as a type of prison. It's a very nice prison with a lot of choices that can be made. You can live a very happy life. When that is over you can try again, as somebody completely different. I think of it as picking a random card from a deck, but in this instance you have to swim blindly toward the egg. All you know at this time is that it's very important to get to that egg and you'll just continue trying until successful. So every single time you bust a nut and there is no egg there are a lot of "souls" racing aimlessly.

I believe that it is all logged. Everything that we do is accounted for and is monitored at different points to see how we are proceeding. Kind of like a task running in the background, but don't expect any type of intervention from the Admin who stopped paying attention. To put it bluntly I believe that we are in hell. I don't know if there is a way out, but we were given opportunities at happiness. Unfortunately, we have created the reality that is before us. Likely we did the same thing elsewhere to land us here in the first place. So it's what we do best is create a place called hell. It will only get worse and we can't expect some extraterrestrial entity to come set things right. Why is it we all aspire to be somewhere else when we die? Is it because we turned this into hell? Maybe you'll get lucky and print out on the report as someone worthy of getting out of here.

The trick to this program is figuring out how to come back to a specific egg. Once you figure that out and I do believe it's a possibility then you can potentially rule the world forever. Perhaps that is too strong but let's face it if you have a ton of cash you've got a great start. It's unlikely you're going to figure out how to get some hottie to be your love slave. All you need to do is come back to the same family that has accumulated massive wealth and keep it a secret. These days you can witness doctors splicing and dicing eggs. Only ingredient missing is the right soul to put there. If they figure this out do you think they'll share it with you?
edit on 28-3-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I've been convinced we are living in a simulation for years. This is supported by the work of Thomas Campbell who was one of the scientists who worked with Bob Monroe to help prove his experiences outside of the physical.

The matrix and avatar are so close to the truth depending on how you look at it. Ever since I read many years ago that bacteria could be programmed with ones and zeros to perform other actions it seemed pretty obvious to me that mathematics is not only the universal language of the universe but exactly what the universe is built from. This is all literally a simulation of experience and there is an almost infinitely larger true reality outside of this one, encompassing it. There is no such thing as death except for the character you play here. You've played many in the past and will play many more in the future.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Every simulation has an end goal. None of you have really explored this area of this theory.

IF we are all in a vast simulation, then there has to be an end goal.
It could be -

1.) Means of Control (IE Matrix type)
2.) Individual Evaluation
3.) Group Evaluation (to see what kind of reaction mankind makes in given situations)
4.) Evaluate the constraints of man against the Universe
5.) Evaluate the constraints of the Universe against man

There are possibly many more hypothesis but these seem most intriguing to me.
#1 is self explanatory so I won't go there.

#2 could be some sort of invidual test. We could all be in a sim and everyone around us is and who we interact with is simulated in order to gauge our reactions.

#3 We are in a simulation together, and are being judged or evaluated collectively. This could explain why many people feel that there some "external" driving force (could be the TPTB, Biblical prophecy etc) - because the simulation is ultimately pushing us towards that goal in order to evaluate mankind's reaction.

#4 To evaluate wether or not mankind can manipulate and conquer the universe....

#5 or to evaluate the Universe to be sure that it's constraints *cannot* be broken.

Anyway, interesting stuff.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We could all be a microscopic experiment in some gigantic 3rd grade science class.

A place where the smaller you get, the longer time becomes.

Right now in our human history, it's only lunch time in theirs that day.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

It's rather arrogant to assume that humans are the central subject of a simulation. We could be one of a 100 trillion technologically advanced species. Even then the goal could be something else.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
dont you know they are watching yu thr8u the computer? everytime you type it s relayed back to them thru unix

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
REALITY Is The SUM Of All SIMS.
Take the 'fly's eye' analogy of perception, whereby the 'total' vision is the sum of a myriad of fractional perceptions; each from it's own individual and unique angle/perspective.

As self-aware entities, our own 'individual' perception of reality is likened unto one individual facet of that multi-faceted fly's eye. Each and every perception represents a unique perspective of the overall, true, vision of reality, yet unbenownst to every perceiver, he is equally part and parcel of the greater true reality, which is the sum of ALL perspectives.

As a result, every individual perception appears to the individual to be the universal whole, yet in reality is simply one unique perspective...suplimented by the self-aware perceiver with a multitude of additional simulations to create the illusion of the whole. These simulations by each individual, are an autonomic attempt to 'complete the picture'.

Perception is everything/reality, but perception is also primarily simulation.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

The end goal is a technological singularity where all probabilities co-exist. This happens over and over again because there's one singularity that can't collapse into a single state because there's nothing outside of this singularity of energy and information.

This singularity can only reach a single, collapsed state in an artificial way through technology. This single state will eventually devolve via quantum fluctuations into an alpha state and the cycle will occur again and it occurs ad infinitum.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockstrongo37
Ok I get the whole "simulated reality" argument....but I have never seen an avatar in a game I play recognize the fact that it is part of a game or simulation. So, if this is true, how would we become aware of the true simulated nature of reality? Wouldn't the code written into man limit our understanding? Wouldn't the whole reason for the simulation be underminded if the avatars "mankind" were to discover the very synthetic nature of the universe?

If anything this theory gives support to an "intelligent design" argument, and if there is indeed an all powerful "God" then it would make complete sense to me that there would be a "fingerprint" of design, or order where the theory of evolution would say there is to be chaos.

No they have the simulation grow with an in built intelligence like our computer builders are now aiming to do, when we reach a point of total understanding of our situation we are set back to square one..2012 should be about that time.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottromansky
This is crazy and my mind is
full of questions that need answers.

Like when we go to sleep at night is it really for our download, if we skip a few days of downloads we don't have a program anymore so we die.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The question being how do we control the scipt?Say I want to live in Aspen surrounded by snow and escape the drab weather.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

*squeezes her head between her hands*

Dude, ow. I think I broke some neural pathways reading and comprehending that post. But I get it. And I think I like it. I think.

edit on 3/30/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The universe is the simulation of the mind of god projected in an independent quantum fractal matrix of a nine dimensional mathematical system. All that which does not acknowledge god's existence ceases and at the cessation of this conscious existence splits into a +, - infinite cloud of possible probabilities. Thus is damned and converted into pure energy and recycled into the system. All religions say this in many different ways. Believe in God and you continue to exist past physical death, do not believe in god and identify with an object of temporal nature and you will share the fate of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
The universe is the simulation of the mind of god projected in an independent quantum fractal matrix of a nine dimensional mathematical system. All that which does not acknowledge god's existence ceases and at the cessation of this conscious existence splits into a +, - infinite cloud of possible probabilities. Thus is damned and converted into pure energy and recycled into the system. All religions say this in many different ways. Believe in God and you continue to exist past physical death, do not believe in god and identify with an object of temporal nature and you will share the fate of it.

matrix
matrix
matrix

Do you want to know what it is?

The word " matrix " seems to be thrown out as some philosophical fundamental answer to everything. Isn't it? Well, what is it exactly?

late 14c., from O.Fr. matrice, from L. matrix (gen. matricis) "pregnant animal," in L.L. "womb," also "source, origin," from mater (gen. matris) "mother." Sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is first recorded 1550s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" first recorded 1640s. Logical sense of "array of possible combinations of truth-values" is attested from 1914.
Source www.etymonline.com...

edit on 3/31/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: tags

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This is awesome!

As above, so below!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I was having a conversation with one of my patients about this topic.

He had the most profound idea for what this code is.

The code is the Word of God.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
I was having a conversation with one of my patients about this topic.

He had the most profound idea for what this code is.

The code is the Word of God.

strange thing is i know a learned gentleman who states the same. he has a mental health issue from youth for delving too deep too quick into the mind of the processor. this has me constantly considering that even fragmented minds hold keys to understanding.
f.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Self-correcting code = Universal Probability; the Sum Of All Sims (see above).
The universe exists as absolute probability...which is both ever-changing and absolute (The only thing that never changes, is change itself).

In the same manner as the observed light wave/particle enigma, whereby light only behaves as a particle when observed by a self-aware entity, so too does the universal probability matrix become manifest as a self-correcting binary code (the manner in which a self-aware observer would expect to perceive and understand it).

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join