It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brightest galactic flash ever detected hits Earth, one day earlier Indonesia had EQ of M 9.3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lover088
No time for now ..

If you have enough knowledge you can understood very easily ..

If you don't no need to strain your eyes ..

Aren't you an arrogant little snip. Excuse me for not being able to immediately read your mind.....

So much for starting a thread etiquette....

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No free-time now ..

If you have enough knowledge you can understand very easily ..

If you don't no need to strain your eyes ..

I only post this example for some member and old friends, because I know they are interested in subject ..

Peace ..
edit on 21-3-2012 by lover088 because: (no reason given)

In a round about way he's saying if you don't believe his theory you're an idiot even though he's proved nothing..Atleast that's what I'm getting.Of course it's clear English isn't his first language so I may be wrong.
edit on 21-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I only say all is posted, no need to complicate to much ..

Just read and spend some time to fully understand subjects ..

Originally posted by Domo1
You never told us why you think the two events are connected. Just have a feeling or what?

Because I believe EM radiation can cause biggest earthquakes, also very confident ..

Have many examples but is useless if you do not understand basic things of EM radiation what I already post ..

en.wikipedia.org...

The types of electromagnetic radiation are broadly classified into the following classes:
Gamma radiation
X-ray radiation
Ultraviolet radiation
Visible radiation
Infrared radiation
Microwave radiation
Radio waves

en.wikipedia.org...

And one more thing, speed of light is not the end of speed some particles travel faster .. lo0l

All EM radiation particles dont travel with same speed ..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by lover088

The radiation arrived on December 27, 2004 21:30 UTC. The earthquake occurred on December 26, 2004 00:58 UTC. That's 44.5 hours.

You think the gamma ray burst (traveling at the speed of light) caused the earthquake to occur almost 2 days before it arrived.

Maybe is time to learn something new ..

I'm all ears.

edit on 3/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I believe your signature fits into this perfectly.
You cannot simply ignore the fact that the earthquake happened before the gamma ray arrived.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

When internal pressure building up with EM radiation, one crack can make exhaust ..

So you probably don't understood how earthquakes works ..

Earthquakes are caused by the movement of tectonic plates (apart from small local ones caused by volcanoes). Nothing to do with internal pressure caused by electromagnetic radiation or anything else. Indonesia is on a perfect storm of fault lines seperating several tectonic plates and experiences many quakes each year.

From Geology of Indonesia wiki:

The tectonics of Indonesia are very complex, as it is a meeting point of several tectonic plates. Indonesia is located between two continental plates: the Eurasian Plate (Sunda Shelf) and Australian Plate (Sahul Shelf); and between two oceanic plates: the Philippine Sea Plate and Pacific Plate.

The Indian oceanic plate subducts beneath the Eurasian continental plate formed the volcanic arc in western Indonesia. This chain of active volcanoes formed Sumatra, Java, Bali and Nusa Tenggara islands. The Pacific and Australian plate movements controlled the tectonic of eastern portion of Indonesia.

Wiki: Geology of Indonesia

And this from National Geographic refering to a series of quakes and tremors in 2008...

The steady stream of earthquakes it has produced this month do not seem to be alarming residents much. Witnesses say some have prompted people to flee swaying homes, but few are heeding or are aware of the tsunami warnings that routinely accompany the big jolts.

"People did not really care because such a tremor is nothing new," Erwin, a resident in the coastal town of Padang, said minutes after a powerful quake early Tuesday.

"It was just like the one in the afternoon," said Erwin, who, like many Indonesians, goes by a single name.

National Geographic

edit on 21/3/12 by Insomniac because: To add link

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It's your thread dude.Provide links and back up your theory.Don't just tell people to read so they understand.Help them understand.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I just had a telepathic contact with the OP and what he means is that some of the energy was so dynamic that it actually went back in time to interact with the earth before the act actually happened causing the earthquake before the act happened.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

All electromagnetic radiation travels at same speed in space. That speed is the speed of light.

The electromagnetic radiation from the burst arrived two days after the earthquake.

What particles travel than the speed of light?

edit on 3/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
I just had a telepathic contact with the OP and what he means is that some of the energy was so dynamic that it actually went back in time to interact with the earth before the act actually happened causing the earthquake before the act happened.

See...that's the part I missed in the OP....the time machine....Thanks for explaining it via mind meld with the OP....

Des

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

It's your thread dude.Provide links and back up your theory.Don't just tell people to read so they understand.Help them understand.

Bro00, to many ATS "police" have here ..

It's boring to my to have discussion with wall or walls, I 'm not new on ATS ..

I post one subject you can read your self's rest ..

Microwave and Heat, you all know what microwave can do also when something heating it's automatically expanding etc etc ..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

No free-time now ..

If you have enough knowledge you can understand very easily ..

They're denying ignorance while you're languishing in it. You have not explained the causal relationship, all you've done is attempt (unsuccessfully) to attack the credibilty of those asking you to explain your theory (if there even is one). They are the ones that make ATS worthy, you and those like you make it a cesspool of ignorance. You started the thread, the burden of proof is 100% on you and it is your responsibility to explain and defend your position. Since you're not willing to do that then you need to leave here and take up something more appropriate to your abilities, like knitting (no offense meant to the serious knitters out there).

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

It's boring to my to have discussion with wall or walls ..

Microwave and Heat, you all know what microwave can do also when something heating it's automatically expanding etc etc ..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

ATS police?What are you talking about?People are asking you to expand on your thoughts on YOUR thread.Your op hasn't proven anything.Your thinly veiled insults aren't helping your case either.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

It's boring to my to have discussion with wall or walls, I 'm not new on ATS ..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Leaving aside cause and effect here (which you do so well), could you explain how the microwave energy was intense enough to cause an earthquake, but leave the population unscathed?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

It's boring to my to have discussion with wall or walls ..

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

ATS police?What are you talking about?People are asking you to expand on your thoughts on YOUR thread.Your op hasn't proven anything.Your thinly veiled insults aren't helping your case either.

No time for wall members, I know very well Phage and Chad ..

You do not understand what they doing here on forum, but I know ..

Like I say I already posted ..

Peace and see ya ..

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Oh I get it now.You're upset because Phage and Chad challenge your posts?That's the point of ATS.You're getting defensive over nothing.You started a thread.They questioned it and weren't ignorant to you at all.Stop getting butt hurt.They have every right to respond to your thread and question its content.Sounds to me like you don't like people questioning you.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Didn't see anything significant from any gamma ray bursts then,but I could be wrong.

Tried to copy the exact burst,but it's there.

grb.sonoma.edu...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The OP started off pretty well and peaked my interest. I thought , maybe, there was going to be some good discussion concerning two different events that have occurred and perhaps the OP was going to explain how these two events were related.

Unfortunately the OP has evidently decided that his claims require no proof and that just by asking any questions to try and understand the OP's position is considered ill-mannered by the OP. By his on admission this thread is now closed as he stated that he has already posted all he was going to and if we are not smart enough to understand it then it is our loss. The OP is evidently way to intelligent for the likes of us.

Perhaps this thread should be officially closed by a moderator since there doesn't appear there will be any intelligent discussion forthcoming.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
The OP started off pretty well and peaked my interest. I thought , maybe, there was going to be some good discussion concerning two different events that have occurred and perhaps the OP was going to explain how these two events were related.

Unfortunately the OP has evidently decided that his claims require no proof and that just by asking any questions to try and understand the OP's position is considered ill-mannered by the OP. By his on admission this thread is now closed as he stated that he has already posted all he was going to and if we are not smart enough to understand it then it is our loss. The OP is evidently way to intelligent for the likes of us.

Perhaps this thread should be officially closed by a moderator since there doesn't appear there will be any intelligent discussion forthcoming.

That's why I came here,the op was interesting and I figured I'd take a gander at it.Then when people were posting replies he didn't like he got ignorant.I usually don't post in this forum but I thought this would turn into intelligent discussion as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Unless....
That whole CERN debacle really did send particles faster than
light and therefore the "loose cable" excuse was a cover.
So,
The Earth was hit with a huge amount of Higgs Bosons
(undectectable to our sensors because they need an observer, a la
quantum, and maybe only the HB particles need an actual
Human to be observed)
Never the less,
this excited the earth and it shook before the Gamma
Ray Burst arrived.

Nah.. Probably just coincidence . And I'm just making this crap up, But maybe.....
edit on 22-3-2012 by sealing because: Ad info

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

At CERN is was neutrinos which were the particle of interest in regard to light speed.
A loose cable was one of several factors which, when combined, led to the erroneous result that the neutrinos were traveling faster than light.

edit on 3/22/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join