It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make each day count before its too late...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

That would make me no better than what we are trying to avoid...no? Not an option in my book. I have livestock, people are not livestock.

The worst case scenario, I can't feed everyone who can't *help* feed themselves. I will protect what is mine, by whatever means I must.

Des

edit on 21-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wodensman86
reply to post by nolongerblind

I can't send U2U just yet, my friend. I'll answer your more personal queries when I can. As for the other, check my introduction posted earlier this evening. Download Tor Browser Bundle, so that you can access my resources.

I left this for you, OP, on the first page in case you missed it.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Nice post. Unfortunately, I live in a county with at least 12 million people. In a SHTF event, I think all the skills I have will be worthless unless I get the opportunity to escape to a less populated area.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

it stands for American resistance movement. It's a decent networking site.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by yesterdaysreality

Not sure where your at but youve got the right idea. I feel that heavily populated areas will succumb to crime and disease fairly quickly. Those who want to survive would need a quick escape. Planning would be crucial. After seeing how quickly things can get crappy real quick when everyone thinks they have to abandon an area at the same time.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 777Patriot

Thanks. Ill look into it. Sounds like something I could relate to.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well you have a point. It would not be good to do that,but if it breaks down into anarchy it just might revert to fuedalism. If it breaks down into that rights are right out the door. The strong would hold power over the weak. Its a shame that the people you see in america could turn barbaric over a few years of SHTF.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa
reply to post by Destinyone

Well you have a point. It would not be good to do that,but if it breaks down into anarchy it just might revert to fuedalism. If it breaks down into that rights are right out the door. The strong would hold power over the weak. Its a shame that the people you see in america could turn barbaric over a few years of SHTF.

I don't think it's just an an American possible scenario...all countries are interconnected by politics, finances, power struggles....when one domino falls, they all lose stability.....huger is a powerful driving force.

Des

edit on 22-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join