It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big EARTHQUAKE Prediction Around The 22 March : Ground Zero will be Wisconsin.. Unexplained Booms

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The big booms happening in Wisconsin means bad news ahead

Something's rattling small Wisconsin town

Mysterious explosions. Unexplained shaking. Something's going on in Clintonville, Wisconsin, but nobody seems to know what it is.

The sounds -- variously described as rattling pipes, clanging metal, thunder or firecrackers -- have continued on and off since early Sunday night in just one part of the small town of 4,600, located about 180 miles northeast of Madison.

Accompanying the sounds are vibrations that have shaken homes and household objects in the northeast corner of town, city manager Lisa Kuss said.

The sounds were loud enough Monday morning that a CNN journalist could hear them during a cell phone conversation with Kuss.

A big Earthquake will happen directly below the town of Wisconsin

These booms were never heard before .. because no one ever experienced them

To be DIRECTLY located ABOVE a big earthquake before ..

The Earthquakes and the 188 number are really close to each other
and have been for a long time

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

and if you look at this map from the thread

The big circle located around Washington
Close enought for me to Wisconsin

+ the Strange sounds ... the earth is deffinetly changing and there is no coincidences in all these strange unexplained sounds coming from deep within earth

No one know what they are because no one ever heard these sounds before
maybe the government know about it and the Mayans i dont know

We need to think outside the box
because all of these earthquake following a strange patern
with the alarms sounds of earth sounding like trumpets

and the big sudden change of temperature
here right now in Canada it feel like a very hot summer and we are still in winter
never seen that before .. here its like -40 degrees with more then 10 foots of snow

What happened to the Winter in Canada .. It is almost spring and we had 3 little snowfall

Im going ahead with my first prediction
there is just to many coincidence happening all at one
and the big 21 december date approaching

Are they all coincidences so far ??
would be crazy to say yes now

The big Mexico earthquake that striked far from the land
if it happened on the ground directly below Mexico
the same booms similar to Wisconsin would have been heard

This is maybe a far fetched theory but think again and do researchs
after a while you start connecting a few things together
like i dit just now

Whats you thoughs
because it is time to start asking the real questions
not just toss it away because a few things are unexplained

If its not earth doing this .. are the military drilling others bunkers ?
or the aliens are having a party downstairs to celebrate their big return date ??

Ask the right questions and the truth will eventualy come to you
i think it is time we get closer to the meaning of our existences
edit on 3/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I hope you are wrong... but we can never be sure. As many others have stated, I too have this uneasy feeling that something big is going to happen here in the US.... What a disaster this scenario would be! Gods forbid!!

I haven't heard much about the rumblings around WI; I saw a link last night, then lost it somehow. I am going to go and check out this strange story.... I wonder if there has been much drilling or fracking up there?...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You do know that Clintonville, Wisconsin is not under any of those circles, right?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Official 2012 Countdown timer

Why be afraid of the 2012 date ?
Why be afraid of changes ??

It is like an Happy Birthday for Earth
and some elites a$$clowns wants to bash the party

Mother nature was made perfectly even with natural alarms
all of these strange trumpet sounds and big deep booms
with 2012 slowly approaching .. the weather changing drasticaly

Simple coincidences skeptics will say ?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Money where your mouth is.

You stated very clearly, a big quake is going to hit Wisconsin today or thereabouts.

How sure are you of this? Will you delete your account or refuse to post in ATS ever again if you're wrong?

Are you that confident in this prediction?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If an 8.0+ hits wisconsin, I am fearing for my life as I feel that an earthquake in our general region would split the Great Lakes and drain their water into the crevices of the earthquake. Is this scenario possible?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
What if there was an underground war going on?

Soon to spill top side... Between the aliens and the nwo... The nwo would resemble humans I would imagine, so we might end up on their side if the public finds out...

Something tells me there will be an false flag alien invasion, then when the real aliens show up we will already want to destroy them and their message...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
You do know that Clintonville, Wisconsin is not under any of those circles, right?

Like i say in the Op ..close enought for me
those circle were traced by human hands and a cheap mouse
impossible to trace the leylines perfectly

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm from Wisconsin, very near Clintonville so I've been hearing this on the news almost constantly.

Although it is weird, only residents in one quadrant of the city heard these booms, I believe it was the NE quadrant. They had a map of the city with red dots from the houses that called 9-11 and 99% of them were in that same area of the city. Now keep in mind the population is 4600. It's a very old, small city.

A very small section of a very small city experienced booms. I don't know what they were but it's a safe assumption it isn't a warning of cataclysm. Maybe something is going on under the city but only 4600 people should be worried about that.
edit on 21-3-2012 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
yikes, Im illinois, this is scary, I heard they were reporting the booms on the MSM as well.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Money where your mouth is.

You stated very clearly, a big quake is going to hit Wisconsin today or thereabouts.

How sure are you of this? Will you delete your account or refuse to post in ATS ever again if you're wrong?

Are you that confident in this prediction?

This thread have the same value has all the other prediction thread that have failed so far

Until you proove one to be true

With all the strange things happening so far in 2012
i hope to be wrong on this

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Isn't that from one movie...10.5 apocalypse I think....where somewhere on this line US is splited on half because of some old fault line ???

EDIT :

Here it is :

edit on 21-3-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

sounds to me like the OP is just asking questions. you know, trying to get answers. I didn't see him predict that it is guaranteed to happen.

Why do you want him to remove himself if a prediction fails? Seems close-minded to me?

Bring on the prediction. If it does happen in a few days, why that could change............everything!

The way we look at earthquakes, the way we deal with them, the warnings we could implement, the lives that could be saved!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

That would be the new madrid fault zone that you are talking about. It is a real thing. The area in question has been flooded before I believe.

Found a video about it for you. Happy watching!

not sure about the movie though.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Wisconsin's a town?

Learn something new every day...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
This thread have the same value has all the other prediction thread that have failed so far

In other words, precisely none. Gotcha.

With all the strange things happening so far in 2012
i hope to be wrong on this

I sincerely doubt that. All of you would just love to be right. Which is what's so perverse about it.

But in any case, although you speak with such certainty about your prediction, you aren't willing to back that up.

Color me surprised, my friend

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by camus154

sounds to me like the OP is just asking questions. you know, trying to get answers. I didn't see him predict that it is guaranteed to happen.

I'm pretty sure he said his prediction in the very beginning.
Just because you make a prediction, does not mean you have to guarantee it will happen

I can predict if I flip a coin it will turn heads 3 times in a row. Do I have to guarantee it ? Nope, just making a prediction

A big Earthquake will happen directly below the town of Wisconsin

edit on 21-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Like i say in the Op ..close enought for me
those circle were traced by human hands and a cheap mouse
impossible to trace the leylines perfectly

It's around 900 miles away from DC. That isn't anywhere near close. If a 8.0 happened in DC I doubt they would even feel it in Wisconsin as the 1811/1812 New Madrid quakes only had reports of possible church bells ringing that far away. Not close, not close at all. Just because it is along a line that was drawn on a map that hasn't been proven to have anything to do with quake cycles (188 Day is still just a theory that doesn't take into account many major quakes).

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hopefully it will hit right under Lambeau Field.The Packers then can forfeit their season and the Bears will march to a divison title and Super Bowl victory.

In all seriousness I've read the threads about the rumblings recently in Wisconsin,and cannot dismiss this theory.
I know the rumblings have been a bit of a phenomenon over the last year or so,but I have just recently heard of it in Wisconsin.With the earthquake in Mexico yesterday,the EQ drill coincidence,the 188 day theory,I think the OP thought is not beyond the realm of possibilty.
I am by no means educated in the EQ field,so I will keep an eye on this with my popcorn ready.If nothing happens I will eat my popcorn while watching the Blackhawks destroy the Canucks tonight.
I hope this does not happen and everyone stays safe.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrVulture
reply to post by Ben81

Wisconsin's a town?

Learn something new every day...

2nd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join