It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big EARTHQUAKE Prediction Around The 22 March : Ground Zero will be Wisconsin.. Unexplained Booms

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Goodness. *shakes head*
First of all, Wisonsin isn't really what anyone would call a earthquake "hotspot." As far as earthquakes go, Wisonsin is pretty much the safest place to be.
Second, Wisconsin isn't really part of the New Madrid area. That's centered around Memphis all the way up to southern Illinois - no where near Wisconsin.
I agree that these small town booming sounds are a bit weird, but I highly doubt a "mega quake" will ravage Wisconsin, of all places.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by klhbrown
I agree that these small town booming sounds are a bit weird, but I highly doubt a "mega quake" will ravage Wisconsin, of all places.

Wait, you mean you can't just string together all the weird happenings in the world in any given day and assume they're related?!

Heresy

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't think there's going to be a big quake there. It sounds like there may be a sinkhole forming though. You know, the money pit where everyone spends a lot of money investigating it. Maybe there will be something happening like in Menominee where the ground rose and a crack developed.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

But they are related camus, they all are happening on this planet.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Ahhh shucks now...

I got inlaws in Wisconsin... Sure hope... This... Dont happen...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154
Money where your mouth is.

You stated very clearly, a big quake is going to hit Wisconsin today or thereabouts.

How sure are you of this? Will you delete your account or refuse to post in ATS ever again if you're wrong?

Are you that confident in this prediction?

Man, you are a testy little badger. Somebody makes a prediction, date specific, and you want them to give up posting if they are wrong. I never made a prediction, but I'm sure the one's that do and fail probably feel bad enough.

Is there something I'm missing here? Does OP make daily predictions?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by tinker9917
We have Cayce who foresaw the great lakes to drain into the ocean, we have the New Madrid due for a large quake (with the help of the ground saturation from the flood last year and also from fracking). There is also the reports of volcanic plumes in Alabama a couple weeks ago, and sulpher smells within the last week.

I can't dismiss the fact that maybe there is some underground shifting/breakage going on prior to an upcoming event with the New Madrid in the near future.

What else can come if the 4 Elements already happened ?

Whats the fifth Element ?

edit on 3/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

When did life get wiped out by Wind, or "earth"??.... I assume the flood was water, and the meteor was fire but what were the other two?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lapislazuli

Earth would be earthquakes... I assume. Wind... Possibly, uh... Storms etc? Just shots in the dark.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Steve Dutch, a geologist at the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, said the ground beneath them is solid, and that there are no known earthquake fault lines in the area.

source

About 36 hours and counting.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolEric
Ahhh shucks now...

I got inlaws in Wisconsin... Sure hope... This... Dont happen...

LMAO!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Man, you are a testy little badger. Somebody makes a prediction, date specific, and you want them to give up posting if they are wrong. I never made a prediction, but I'm sure the one's that do and fail probably feel bad enough.

Is there something I'm missing here? Does OP make daily predictions?

Hehe, I have no idea. But I dig the "testy little badger". Especially since Wisconsin is being discussed

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I live in Wisconsin about 100 miles South. Whatever is behind these strange noises, I will guarantee you that alcohol is involved. Go Pack Go! Hmmmmm, maybe that means it's time to get the HE$$ outta here!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Might want to check this one out www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
You do know that Clintonville, Wisconsin is not under any of those circles, right?

Yikes, getting close to home ! However, we've always been told / led to believe that we live in a relatively stable part of the continent (free from earthquakes)......

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
Whether or not you were actually predicting anything, I certainly agree with you. Something is NOT right.

1. We've seen a rapid increase in temperature, as in instant summer. .

2. Massive global die-offs continue.

3.Inexplicable rumblings and noises heard all over the world. (Some are fake, but a lot are not)

4. Very odd weather and weather patterns continue to amaze me.

5. Do you really need any more evidence?

I was doubtful about these odd trumpet/grinding noises being heard in the sky until recently, here in Alpena, MI, my girlfriend and I heard them. At first, since we live on the lake and near a factory, that it was a boat coming in or maybe noise from the factory. Then, it continued to grow louder and louder with several reporting the same odd noise. I got out the camera to record the noise, but was a second too late to catch it on film.

I'm no doomtard, and I know a lot of other people who are preparing for an incoming disaster on a massive scale who, like me, only look at the facts. Something big is going to happen this year and not because it is 2012, but because all the evidence is indicating the same thing.

Stay safe and educated people!

...weird temperatures, instant summer !

Hell yah...... Winnipeg, Manitoba where I live..... Normal daily average high temperature for mid March is around minus 1° Celicius but this past Sunday (March 18th) it was plus 26° Celcius... We shattered the old record of plus 8.8° three times over ... Leading up to Sunday the temps were in the mid teens and this week it's been low teens and is expected to stay that way until the "man behind the curtain" makes it return to normal....

edit on 21-3-2012 by eNaR because: added a letter

edit on 21-3-2012 by eNaR because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I still think it's a raise in the levels of methyl-mercury in the air that's causing a lot of problems. All the big mines refining the ores, the power plants, the old gold mine mercury residues entering the lakes, and of course the volcanic activity has increased air mercury levels. Mercury in air allows sounds, heat, and energy to travel farther. It also may increase the intensity of a storm. The glaciers also locked up the mercury by precipitating it out but they are melting. this mercury can reenter the sea and be methylated by algae, evaporating because of the earths seas and lakes are warming.

This could make you hear a noise farther away and could allow the transmission of energy through the air to rattle your house. Simple semi tractors would be heard for miles and explosions would be heard and felt up to double of what they did previously. The methyl mercury levels were two and a half times higher now than they were about fifty years ago. These levels shouldn't bother people but may effect transmission of energy through air, increasing conductivity a little. The articles I read were from before the recent volcanic eruptions, they could have raised levels even farther. I think this may have something to do with increasing perceptions of strange sounds everywhere.

I can hear the band playing now from town three miles away. I couldn't hear it twenty years ago when we moved here. I noticed I can hear traffic from the highway two miles away better also. There may be a little tree loss around here but not enough to effect these things that much. Maybe my hearing is just getting better, Naaah, I still have to put the volume up on the TV.

Just an idea to ponder on. If you wanted to neutralize the methyl mercury all you would have to do is spread metal nano-particles into the air and they would combine with the methyl-mercury and form amalgams that would fall out of the sky. Sounds sort of like chemtrails doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Not saying I believe or disbelieve your prediction. I just thought this might be connected in some way. Windsor Ont, Canada along the Great Lakes has had a strange noise problem since last spring and it just stopped after a while. It came back in Jan 2012. Studies ordered but no answers. It has had more MSM than most "strange sounds" maybe until now.

m.ctv.ca...

Also have a look at Zug Island on Google map in real close . Could it be military building tunnels/bunkers near by or (insert your own military theory) "Great" water supply, chuckle. I believe the last I heard the US told the Canadian town people that they could not find the source of the noise and that they had no more money to continue looking into it. SFO
Edit to add: here on the east coast Can. We have broken daily temp records all over the place for 2 straight days and besting the old records by more than 2 degrees not a half or one. Exciting start to 2012. I think it's going to be quite the ride one way or another.

edit on 21-3-2012 by Orgasmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is soo worth the off topic I am about to get for this.

There's your boom at 0:18 seconds.

Credit to the poster above me ibiubu who said it was the packers!!

edit on 21-3-2012 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
posted same question in similar thread.

Is there a place called Carvon or Canarvon or something sounding similar near this place?

All day I see and hear this name..with rumblings..like thunder underground attached to the vision.

What comes in is:
"A 'notable' geological or quake event" at this place name..with instructions to store water, and that storage of food is not necesary...

hmm.

odd i know but had to say...and no i dont know for certain or know much else..just that.

ro

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
You do know that Clintonville, Wisconsin is not under any of those circles, right?

It is however not far away from Menominee Michigan.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join