It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons Helping Masons Succeed: A History of Deception and Corruption

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by User8911

said the guy who knows nothing about freemasonry.

Even if I didn't know much about freemasonry, I know that they practice elitism.

Elitism is just another name for "corruption to help buddies".

I guess it depends on where you are. If you were in a lodge in some rich area, I am sure there would be a number of what you might call elites among the membership. I am in the country. We have a doctor in our lodge. I am sure he has a good bank account, but he acts just like anyone else. Most of us are working folks. Would we help each other out? sure. But if I saw you on the side of the road and you looked like you needed help, I might help you out too. Do you think that the two old ladies that work in the library might help each other out if they had the chance? Like mention a job opening for the others grandson or something like that. I bet that woudl smack of elitism to you as well.

Would you like a world where nobody helped anybody instead?

Thankyou for posting some sense in this ridiculous mason-bashing free-for-all.

I am not a mason, but know many people in my town who are, and after what I saw the other day, I couldn't fault a mason for anything other than being one of the last people in society that will help someone with no agenda, with no reason, other than the fact that they could.

I was carrying a box of heavy stuff, when the bottom of the box collapsed, and the contents went everywhere. Out of five people around me, four stepped over the mess and went on with their little bubbles as though nothing mattered. The one man who stopped to help was a local mason, and was much older than me. He got down on his hands and knees and helped me pick up every can. I told him it was ok, and at his age he shouldn't be on his knees (he was 70ish), and he looked at me smiled and said "Now what kind of a man would I be if I didn't stop to help someone in need?" I was blown away, because the others that walked away were much younger.

We always say what is wrong with this world is no one cares about anyone else, it's all just what can I get, me me me. Maybe we should be taking a leaf out of the mason's book instead of bashing them (without real proof) about being some super secret world ruling class.

Besides, if this is what they do, I would welcome them...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thanks for the nice post.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

said the guy who knows nothing about freemasonry.

Even if I didn't know much about freemasonry, I know that they practice elitism.

Elitism is just another name for "corruption to help buddies".

I guess it depends on where you are. If you were in a lodge in some rich area, I am sure there would be a number of what you might call elites among the membership. I am in the country. We have a doctor in our lodge. I am sure he has a good bank account, but he acts just like anyone else. Most of us are working folks. Would we help each other out? sure. But if I saw you on the side of the road and you looked like you needed help, I might help you out too. Do you think that the two old ladies that work in the library might help each other out if they had the chance? Like mention a job opening for the others grandson or something like that. I bet that woudl smack of elitism to you as well.

Very well put out.
Its in our human nature to help each other anyways.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Masons Helping Masons Succeed: A History of Deception and Corruption

I am graduating in college in a respectful scientific field and I am a mason. How come none of my potential employers are responding back to me? ( Yes I did choose some big companies.)

edit: and yes in my resume under activities I did list Freemasonry as an activity
edit on 21-3-2012 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The only thing, In My Personal Experience, deceptive about Freemasonry is the "Provost & Judge" degree...

The only thing, In My Personal Expereince, corruptive about Freemasonry is the "Intimate Secretary" degree...

How so... well.
Here goes: Freemason is deceptive because it implicates to cowans to be "Tolerant" of respects, beliefs, works, etc... Yet the 7th degree emphasizes that as a "Man" you speak with strong conviction about any or all matters which are unfit of "their" quality and perfection; Judgement.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

Star, flag, singing kudos and clapping. Thanks for saying it like it is dign4it. I am so tired of their feigned ignorance and deception. Sadly, my father is a Mason. A man I adore and love more than anything. He was my best friend and sojourner through this world. Suddenly, when he joined he changed and never have I seen my father since that change took place.

I know he is in there somewhere amidst the brainwashing and deception. Just can't reach him for their spirit of deception is strong and the delusion is great.
edit on 21-3-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Actually op, I am shocked that you are still on ats, I commend you on your interest with the masons. I see nothing that benefits the whole of America when you have hidden cults at every turn,and twist in America taking only care of their brother. What about them brothers and sisters that have gave their life due to wars and oppresion that the Corpratacracy has insued on foreign nations, and only for the expressed purposes of gaining their resources.

I again commend you, being a former marine, at one time I thought I was fighting for the collective whole of America, and not hidden cults that only take care of themselves.

I shall know better next life go around

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

No I just find it bad to specifically and specially help people in a certain club or demographic.

Of course I wouldn't want a world where nobody helped no one,
you think I would be against freemasonery and at the same time do not want people to help each other?
Pretty contradictory

I'm not saying masons never helped anyone but they mostly help other masons.
Just like jews, they do help people but mostly help other jews. They just practice another form of elitism.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Except he proved nothing, and you all are just eating it up.
What a bunch of sheep you all are.

reply to post by User8911

If they are just helping their own, that's technically, by definition, elitism. You'd probably want to call it "nepotism" or "cronyism".

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

so you are saying that given the chance to help either your sister, or a complete stranger, you would go with the stranger?

Here is the way it really is. Masons actively look for charitable opportunities. We don't advertise it, and we don't solicit any funding, we give what we give just among ourselves. Usually, a brother mason would be the last one to ask for any help. The help they are usually given might be lending them your truck, or helping them move.

Has a masonic Judge ever looked the other way for a masonic defendant? I don't know, but knowing human nature, it has probably happened. Just as it probably did with a Judge and defendant who were in the Lions club together. It's not supposed to happen, and in a perfect world it would not. But when you become a mason, you don't get a halo or wings, you don't stop being human. You just try to be a better one than you were.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i dont know where some of you are from but BROTHERS ARE SUPPOS TO HELP BROTHERS THROUGH THICK AND THIN!!..If i concider you my brother and you dont betray our brotherly bond..I GOT YOUR BACK NO MATTER WHAT!!...and if i trust you with information and ask you to keep it "In the family" ..then as my BROTHER and a MAN i trust you to do so.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Of course I wouldn't want a world where nobody helped no one,
you think I would be against freemasonery and at the same time do not want people to help each other?
Pretty contradictory
And yet, here you are, against Freemasonry and a good chunk of what we do is helping people who aren't Masons.

You don't have to be a Mason or a relative of a Mason or even KNOW a Mason to be eligible for free treatment at any of the dozens of charity hospitals funded by the Masons.

You don't have to be a Mason or a relative of a Mason or even know a Mason to receive any of the $1500 scholarships my own lodge gives to graduating high school seniors going off to their first year of college every year.

Yes, we may give a fruit basket to the widows or orphans of brothers who have passed. Are you jealous because you didn't get a fruit basket?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

It matters not, JN. We could hand over every copper penny from every paycheck we ever make directly to all the Masonic charities we could, and jackasses like this would still try to tell us that we're evil and out to screw innocent people over to push the Illuminati agenda.

Dign4it, please actually do some digging. You know, real research.... The kind that uses these things we ininternet land call, links... Usually containing some sort of useful or relavent data of some sort.....

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

We could hand over every copper penny from every paycheck we ever make directly to all the Masonic charities we could

Interesting viewpoint. It tells me that you trust that the left hand and right hand know what the other is doing.
Why do you feel this way?

Dare I mention that many charitable organizations have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar, so how is yours any different?
A few years ago in my area, the Eagle's were running a charity for the American Heart Association. It was discovered that they'd been giving only ten percent of what they took in during their events to the AHA. I knew a good many of the people who attended this club and wouldn't have ever guessed that this was possible for them to be doing this for years.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Proof is in the pudding. If my organization didn't follow through on our charitable promises there would be hospitals, speech learning centers, and elderly care facilities that didn't operate due to lack of funds. Last time I checked they are all open and running, and helping people every day. Or how about donating 65 million for cancer research? Or replacing a local schools kitchen when they couldn't afford to do so themselves.. Those things happened, no skimming off the top or lying about it, Masons of the world do these things every day.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Why wouldn't the one hand not know what the other hand is doing?

You say there is many and only name one? Could you expand?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

As long as you're sure.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
This was my debate against Masons in many other topics.

It's very unfair that corrupt cops and such are allowed to be forgiven by masonic judges and such. It's also very cruel that talented workers are excluded from jobs because their masonic foreman has hired a friend of the lodge and such.

These are not uncommon occurrences in the UK.

Many police officers, lawyers and magistrates and judges are up to their necks in masonic bias.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
Interesting viewpoint. It tells me that you trust that the left hand and right hand know what the other is doing.
Why do you feel this way?
Because they both share the same central nervous system.

The right hand and left hand only lose track of each other if there's been severe head trauma, likely bifurcating the cerebral cortex.

Dare I mention that many charitable organizations have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar, so how is yours any different?
Well the difference is, a charitable organization doesn't have hands… individuals do. Have corrupt individuals had their hands in the cookie jars of charitable organizations? I'm sure it's happened. And when they've been caught, they've been prosecuted. Accusations that the organization itself is fundamentally corrupt, however, are baseless.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
It's also very cruel that talented workers are excluded from jobs because their masonic foreman has hired a friend of the lodge and such.

These are not uncommon occurrences in the UK.
Only a fool would hire an unqualified applicant over someone who could actually do the job that was required of them. If Masons actually acted the way you described, their businesses would fail very quickly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join