It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masons Helping Masons Succeed: A History of Deception and Corruption

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There is no doubt that if the TRUE history of America was known by everyone, especially how this country has been manipulated by secret societies, that all Americans would rise up, as one, and kick every member of the Masons and the Illuminati out of office, even out of the Country.

I think that one of the biggest scams pulled on the American taxpayer by the Masons/Illuminati was a thing called "The Trickle Down Theory." With this theory (scam) taxpayer money was/still is given to major corporations so that this money will "trickle down to the people." To be honest, it DID trickle down to us, but that trickle is so minimal that it has barely allowed us to make a living. Funny how they never gave the money to the people so that they would spend it, thereby allowing EVERYONE to prosper equally. Today, most of these companies have moved out the Country, yet they STILL receive this money....so much for the lies about this money being meant for the purpose of trickling down to the American people!!! This money was, and still is, given out for the express purpose of making sure that "the family members" succeed. There is also the fact that some of this money comes back to the "giver" by means of kick-backs. The only one that loses here is the American taxpayer.

The Masons/Illuminati own every major comany/corporation in America, as well as around the world, and most of the minor ones. This is the main reason why we have these owners actually "owning" our government officials, from the White House on down. And we all know who gives the millions of dollars to today's Presidential candidates, but did you know that these givers are members of a secret society, and that they give knowing that if their candidate wins that they will receive a pay-back many times more than what they gave to his campaign? And what about these Political Action Committees that give huge sums of money to our congressman and senators so that the PAC get can a law passed that favors their company/corporation? I remember when this used to called "bribery," and it was punishable under the law.

When you look at the list of Masons/Illuminati who "made it big" in life, you will see that virtually every one of them not only owned the company, but they also hired their Masonic friends for the higher, well paying positions, then left the "ditch digging" to us non-Masons. Their masonic friends were given tens of thousands of dollars to do nothing, yet we ditch diggers got nothing to do all the work (ok, maybe not quite that bad).

The list of Masons that were/are given preferential treatment (isn't that kind of like an oxy-moron?) extends from our Goverment officials to our military leaders, to Hollywood (both producers and actors), and on and on and on. These people have literally taken over every aspect of our lives. Everywhere where there is a buck to be made, or money stolen from the taxpayer, you will find a member of the Masons/Illuminati "running the show."

The Founder of The Boy Scouts, Daniel Beard, was a Mason. Dave Thomas of Wendy's fast food chain is a Mason. All the famous men at The Alamo were Masons (I have a great story on these guys). Folks, the list of Masons/Illuminati goes on and on and on. Some of the things that these members started or created sound pretty good, like The Boy Scouts. Did you know that the Boy Scouts is a major "molding place" for young men? And that Beard invented The Boy Scouts as a "device" to be used for molding the most intellegent boys/young men into Masons/Illuminati?

It isn't just money that flows between Masonic members, although it is the most predominant "activity" to take place. In the last couple of years there has been a new "trick" up the sleeves of the Masons. It's called "eminent domain." It used to be that eminent domain meant that someone's property could be taken from them by the Courts (the land owner received fair compensation) in the interest of the public. For example, you could lose a piece of land if a highway were being built, etc. Lately though, Judges have been taking land away from people (obviously non-Masons) simply for the purpose that "someone else can make more money with that piece of property than you can." Folks, this a clearly a Masonic business owner wanting someone else's land so that he can build in a "high money area." So this Mason that wants the land talks to one of his Masonic friends at a Lodge meeting, his griend just happens to a Supreme Court Judge, and, after working out the details (mainly, how much does the Judge want to get this land for his Masonic friend) the Judge proceeds to steal the land away from its rightful owner and gives it to his Masonic friend.

I won't even go into the Lawyers...except to say that Judas, the man who threw Christ under the bus for thirty pieces of silver, was a lawyer. Judas was also in charge of the money bag that held all the money. Doesn't that sound familiar? Judas, if he wasn't a Mason, should be the "poster child" of the Masons/Illuminati. But then, he couldn't be the poster child, Judas actually repented of his deeds and gave the money back to the leaders of the
Illuminati that paid him to betray Christ in the first place. What was it that Albert Pike said was one of the Masonic goals.....oh yea, to eliminate Christianity. Judas helped the Illuminati eliminate Christ. So they thought!!!

Aren't those Masons really just a bunch of good ol' boys having a good ol' time? They are so good for America, so good for our towns. In all honesty, we can't group them all together. We know that it's only the higher degree Masons, especially the 33rd degree, that are truly Illuminati. Masonic members of the first 3 degrees are just mislead by the smiles and kindness of the higher-ups.

Have a great day, Ladies and Gentlemen.

edit on 21-3-2012 by dign4it because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-3-2012 by dign4it because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
ETA: Someone gave this clown 3 stars and a flag just for the title.
I have seen it all!

Oh wait...we have content!

ETA #2 - Look Ma...No Source. - Only to be expected...

Jesus Christ - here you go with another unfounded "hate the corrupt" masons thread. Do you at least plan to provide some evidence or a source this time? I'm guessing no.

I'm also guessing that you've either been shunned or turned away by the masons. What other reasons would you have of constantly spouting off with no proof of your claims?

edit on 3/21/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dign4it

*crickets*

HA!!

Your best, and most accurate Masonic thread yet!!!

You've finally seen the light, and exposed the secrets! Kudos for your honesty!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Damn I missed the OP, where is it?

Of course Masons are corrupt, they practice elitism.
It's 100% impossible that elitism isn't corrupted, hell, a mason can't even turn in another mason to the law without being excluded from the little boys club.

Hypocrites.
edit on 21-3-2012 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
Damn I missed the OP, where is it?

It's 100% impossible that elitism isn't corrupted, hell, a mason can't even turn it another mason to the law without being excluded from the little boys club.

Hypocrites.

said the guy who knows nothing about freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Says the guy who is a fully paid up member.
Sorry, couldn't resist. We like to bash Masons, all that secrecy does not help your cause no matter how many charity drives you do. Look at the Hells Angels, they often used to use the same tactic.

No no...we're just a motorcycle club!

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Even if I didn't know much about freemasonry, I know that they practice elitism.

Elitism is just another name for "corruption to help buddies".

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We actually have 5 masons here that either don't want to go up in ranks
or don't believe that turning in a mason will kill their chances of getting higher in the hierarchy.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

We actually have 5 masons here that either don't want to go up in ranks
or don't believe that turning in a mason will kill their chances of getting higher in the hierarchy.

I was invloved in an incident that resulted in a member being suspended indefinetly and I am a member of my state's Grand Lodge (this appointment came after the incident). If you care to hear the details please U2U me.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just realized that my boss is a Mason. He has the golden G ring and another ring that is a square with diamonds lined as a box with diamonds and a larger diamond in the middle (not sure what this means). I also printed out some envelopes for him addressed to various people with a return address for a "pyramid society" and addressed himself as Brother _______(his name). A bit paranoid now because I frequent this site quite often at work, not sure how high he is.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chewingonmushrooms
I also printed out some envelopes for him addressed to various people with a return address for a "pyramid society" and addressed himself as Brother _______(his name). A bit paranoid now because I frequent this site quite often at work, not sure how high he is.

The 'pyramid' name most likely refers to the Order of Sciots which is a side order of Masonry.

edit on 21-3-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Is there a way I can find out his rank?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

There really is no such thing as 'rank'. He is obviously a Master Mason and by his membership in the Sciots is probably a Scottish Rite Mason and a Shriner.

The only other thing that one could construe as 'rank' is he is or was a Past Master of his lodge or is or was a Grand Lodge officer.

Best bet is to ask him, I am sure he would tell you.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

There really is no such thing as 'rank'. He is obviously a Master Mason and by his membership in the Sciots is probably a Scottish Rite Mason and a Shriner.

The only other thing that one could construe as 'rank' is he is or was a Past Master of his lodge or is or was a Grand Lodge officer.

Best bet is to ask him, I am sure he would tell you.

Thanks for the advise, he is a pleasant enough fellow so you are probably right. When I said rank, I meant degree.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I see you've started another thread to expose this cult for what it is.
en.wikipedia.org...

The word cult in current popular usage usually refers to a new religious movement or other group whose beliefs or practices are considered abnormal or bizarre.[1] The word originally denoted a system of ritual practices. The word was first used in the early 17th century denoting homage paid to a divinity and derived from the French culte or Latin cultus, ‘worship’

Yes, they do have tendrils that extend deep into many sorts of agencies. The proof is difficult to locate, but when you actually start to see the underlying patterns, it does become clear that there is a lot of power being wielded in places where it matters most to the elite. If I was a power hungry person, I'd have to answer this: How would I infiltrate several different areas at once?
The membership degrees allow for compartmentalization. Many masons should ask themselves if they honestly believe that their organization knows what the right and left hands are doing at all times? I'm sure only the very few in the upper eschelons know this.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I know a little of the pyramid structure.
A few bloodline elite family's at the top then
Institutions / groups
Society's
Clubs etc
All on a need to know to basis. - Compartmentalized

There are no secrets I am personally searching for - I am merely open to receive
It starts within the individual
You can lead a horse to water but you can not force it to drink
It is what it is
Masons also are what they are
The one's I know are very open minded yet I am not saying Masonry is exempt from corrupt elements - Nothing is.

edit on 21-3-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dign4it

I love how you think you can speak for everyone as if the majority of Americans held the same kind of stupid contempt against the Masons.

Last time I checked I had the Constitutional rights and no one else has the right to infringe on those. So try to oust me. As a free man, a citizen, I can assemble with those who I wish to and I don't have to justify myself to anyone so suck it.

The Masons receive no money from the taxpayers. Our funding comes from voluntary donation as well as membership dues and donations. The Trickle Down Theory has nothing to do with Freemasonry.

You seem to have about a weak a grasp on politics and economics as you do with Freemasonry. Not every major (or minor) corporations is owned by a Mason. I highly doubt you can back anything you've posted (as you never have). This is stupid propaganda.

Please list this "who's who" of nepotistic CEOs. I'd also like to point out that nepotism exists between any parties of familiarity. It is not some exclusive trait of the Freemasons, and in fact, nepotism and "cronyism" should be discouraged by any good Mason. You really have only made accusations, but have yet to show us proof or an example of your tantrum.

So I'll wait for you to list the Masons who are CEO's, Hollywood actors, politicians, and military leaders.

The Founder of The Boy Scouts, Daniel Beard, was a Mason. Dave Thomas of Wendy's fast food chain is a Mason.

God help us. Those evil bastards.

Nor is eminent domain a characteristic of Freemasonry. Is it just your point to make stupid accusations without showing one single shred of evidence?

I love how your trying to use the money changer argument against the Masons. Thank you Hitler.

What was it that Albert Pike said was one of the Masonic goals.....oh yea, to eliminate Christianity.

Where did he say this? Please, please, cite this source for us all.

You know nothing of what constitutes "higher vs lower" Masons.

I'd just like to point out that not once in this tantrum have you provided a single shred of evidence of Masonic involvement in any of the wrongdoings. I also would like to point out that you, along with the majority of anti-Masons, use general, vague charges against the Masons. When you're called out to name names, you scurry away and fabricate other accusations.

I'd also like to show the fascist mentality of most anti-Masons. You'd use fear and intimidation to usurp and step on the rights of the Masons.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It's 100% impossible that elitism isn't corrupted, hell, a mason can't even turn in another mason to the law without being excluded from the little boys club.

How do we practice elitism?

Also, people who speak in absolutes are usually absolutely foolish. Yes, actually I can turn another Mason in for a crime. Nice try with that pathetic attack though.

reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Except there is an abundance of actual, concrete evidence that the Hell's Angels have committed a crime.

The OP has yet to provide a single shred of evidence or proof, in any of his posts.

I think you're a little confused.

Elitism:

1: Leadership or rule by an elite
2: The selectivity of the elite; especially : snobbery

Nepotism:

Favoritism (as in appointment to a job) based on kinship

Cronyism:

partiality to cronies (a close friend especially of long standing : pal) especially as evidenced in the appointment of political hangers-on to office without regard to their qualifications

reply to post by User8911

As if you knew how we ascend in rank.

reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I was involved in the appeals committee of the expulsion of the old Commander of my Templar Commandery. I have also received Grand Lodge and Grand York Rite appointments after that occurred.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Wow OP you definitely have an agenda here.

The way I see it, masonry is a tool.
It can't be good or evil, its just a tool. Its how you use it that makes the whole difference.

I also believe that the big majority of masons are honest folks with noble intentions, like there is probably a small minority who will use the craft for nefarious and evil reasons. But that is just my gut feeling and I have no way to back this up.

I guess every masons path to enlightenment is different.

Oh and BTW, is it me or there is a sudden surge of anti-mason threads in the last weeks ?

edit on 21-3-2012 by SolidGoal because: damn typo

edit on 21-3-2012 by SolidGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Even if I didn't know much about freemasonry, I know that they practice elitism.

I guess it depends on where you are. If you were in a lodge in some rich area, I am sure there would be a number of what you might call elites among the membership. I am in the country. We have a doctor in our lodge. I am sure he has a good bank account, but he acts just like anyone else. Most of us are working folks. Would we help each other out? sure. But if I saw you on the side of the road and you looked like you needed help, I might help you out too. Do you think that the two old ladies that work in the library might help each other out if they had the chance? Like mention a job opening for the others grandson or something like that. I bet that woudl smack of elitism to you as well.

Would you like a world where nobody helped anybody instead?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join