It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heavy Mass Object In-Coming?

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I have to ask something before the year moves much further and the Nibiru threads get totally out of hand...... Where is it? If this is coming in and is now well under a year from being our kissing cousin, then where is it?

So.. Where is it?

Do you realize "they" (the ones we're relying on for finding then telling us) just discovered a trojan asteroid right next to us recently?

Scientists just figured out that the Moon is not the only company of the Earth in its orbital motion around the Sun. An asteroid, hidden by the intense light of the Sun and sharing the same orbit was recently discovered.

www.foxcrawl.com...

So if 'they' are still discovering planetary bodies within our OWN system (hell, NEXT to us) is it any wonder why this body might not have been found yet? I think some people regard scientists as magical beings who know all and see all.

But you see there's another camp to all of this too. Many people believe it's BEEN found. Just not announced.
But either way.....the "where is it" has been answered

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
No need to worry. This mass object will pass us by. The magnetic gravaton field will push it out into space and if that doesn't work we can hit it with our photon torpedoes or we can beam it to another location in space away from earth. Elenin hit the magnetic gravaton shield and got pushed out into space, i'm sure this one will too.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So I don't go by 'scientific laws' anymore. They're way too limiting to ones brain! Today's science mimics yesteryear myths.

A false claim. Not understanding science or how science works leads people to make such flawed statements.

Have you ever heard of the orphan planets?
If not, you may want to read up on that because that blows the 'planet-needing-a-star' myth right out of the water.

Yes I have. The origin of a new planet does not avoid the fact that a new mass would have detectable effects that are not seen.

IMO gravity comes from within. The core. And works in conjunction with the electromagnetic field. The Sun plays into too only I'm not sure its part. Gravity does NOT come from a moon. That's caveman thinking. Especially when they find out (or rather: announce) the Moon isn't natural

This is all wrong. You might want to take a basic science course to learn why gravity and EM are separate forces and act completely different. You might want to learn why your Moon claim is hogwash. PS It's not caveman thinking. It's Newton. Spouting hoaxes about an unnatural Moon seems normal for you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Nibiru is a modern fiction? We might have the name wrong but I assure you the Annunaki have been around longer than our manifested planet has.

See? This is what science, school and religion does to perfectly good people. It churns out nothing but closed minded brainwashed obedient members of the flock.

I am not directing this to anyone specifically but if the wool fits, fleece it!

Open up your mind to the evidence. Being so tightly close minded has no benefits other than looking foolish.

Learn that Nibiru is a modern fiction concocted by Sitchin. Learn that he claims it comes fromthe Sumerians who never used the word Nibiru or mentioned planets outside of the ones that can be seen with the naked eye.

Don't keep a closed mind that cannot see the evidence. Open the mind to knowledge and learning.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

So if 'they' are still discovering planetary bodies within our OWN system (hell, NEXT to us) is it any wonder why this body might not have been found yet? I think some people regard scientists as magical beings who know all and see all.

Please read the article. It does not suggest a new planetary body. In fact the issue is there are small objects, very small objects in temporary orbits.

Learn the difference.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Please read the article. It does not suggest a new planetary body. In fact the issue is there are small objects, very small objects in temporary orbits.

Learn the difference.

Since when does 'small object' negate 'new bodies'? It's not like this trojan asteroid was the size of a golf ball!!
The point is this has more to do with their capabilities (or lack thereof) for locating solar-bodies. It doesn't matter the size.

And if something is potentially hidden behind or within the Suns enormous brightness, it shouldn't surprise anyone that it hasn't been officially found.

We (scientists) are still working with primitive tools. Quantum physics shows that much of space- matter is hidden in different dimensions and light spectrum that we are unable to see.

And just to speculate: what if this binary sun and/or this phantom planet exist within that parallel? Maybe, Nibiru is invisible to us mortal Humans and is still affecting our 3D existence!?

Never say never!

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

viewzone2.com...

NASA Baffled by Unexplained Force Acting on Space Probes
www.space.com...

Does a Massive Planet Lurk in the Outer Solar System?
news.discovery.com...

Well I think you get the gist.

There's enough suggestion, hint and research lately that makes the WHOLE Planet X 'rumor' take on legs.
Now, if we mentioned this 5 years ago, we were laughed at. But now that science via the MSM is dripping out this information at an alarming rate, people have now accepted this possibility to the point of feeling: "it's no big deal. In fact, it's normal'

Unreal how the masses are led down that rabbit hole by a dangling carrot.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Originally posted by Human_Alien

Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

You realize that was proven to be a hoax, right? The same "Spanish astronomers" claimed that a spaceship was following Comet Elenin, remember?

viewzone2.com...

What is this "Brown Dwarf" in the above drawing supposed to be orbiting? There is no mass at either focus of the orbit. Such an orbit is simply impossible. Period.

NASA Baffled by Unexplained Force Acting on Space Probes
www.space.com...

Not any more:

www.technologyreview.com...

Does a Massive Planet Lurk in the Outer Solar System?
news.discovery.com...

Still no evidence it's there. Trust me, if the WISE data detects it, I'll be the first to post in the Breaking Alternative News forum.

Well I think you get the gist.

There's enough suggestion, hint and research lately that makes the WHOLE Planet X 'rumor' take on legs.
Now, if we mentioned this 5 years ago, we were laughed at. But now that science via the MSM is dripping out this information at an alarming rate, people have now accepted this possibility to the point of feeling: "it's no big deal. In fact, it's normal'

You're still being laughed at. Even the "Spanish astronomers" know they're full of baloney.

Unreal how the masses are led down that rabbit hole by a dangling carrot.

So why do you keep following that carrot? It isn't even a real carrot.

edit on 7-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

The only thing I realize is there are 7 billion people on one planet with 7 billion opinions.

You and I don't agree and that is fine. In fact, that's preferred

I doubt anyone I care about is laughing at me but if you meant you (and felt compelled to pluralize yourself then) I should charge you a cover-charge!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Since when does 'small object' negate 'new bodies'? It's not like this trojan asteroid was the size of a golf ball!!
The point is this has more to do with their capabilities (or lack thereof) for locating solar-bodies. It doesn't matter the size.

And if something is potentially hidden behind or within the Suns enormous brightness, it shouldn't surprise anyone that it hasn't been officially found.

We (scientists) are still working with primitive tools. Quantum physics shows that much of space- matter is hidden in different dimensions and light spectrum that we are unable to see.

And just to speculate: what if this binary sun and/or this phantom planet exist within that parallel? Maybe, Nibiru is invisible to us mortal Humans and is still affecting our 3D existence!?

Never say never!

As I've stated repeatedly there cannot be an unknown planet sized object in the solar system with 320AU. There are lots and lots of small pieces in the solar system. They are not planet sized and the sum total of their masses is below that of a planet.

Nothing can be hidden behind the Sun. It would be detected.
Nothing can be hidden inside of the Sun. It would be a part of the Sun.
We are not working with primitive tools. Your quantum claims are simple misunderstandings on your part.
Here you claim even more bizarre properties for Nibiru than that claimed by Sitchin and then you claim it affects us, yet can you show us evidence for this? No.

Open the box. Think outside of the box by addressing the evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Another reference to the Spanish astronomer hoax. How desperate it becomes to use that long ago debunked hoax.

Then it is on to old news, 2008, and the now explained Pioneer anomaly.

Then it is on to Tyche - again!

Do I get the gist of this? You bet.

It's called failure to support the claims of the thread.
1. A hoax.
2. A force that is due to heat radiating from the spacecraft.
3. A suggested planet that CANNOT enter the inner parts of the solar system.

Unreal how people think they can fool people because they do not think people will read the linked material.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The only thing I realize is there are 7 billion people on one planet with 7 billion opinions.

I doubt anyone I care about is laughing at me but if you meant you (and felt compelled to pluralize yourself then) I should charge you a cover-charge!

This goes beyond a difference of opinion. These issues are decidable.

The evidence is clearly against your position. There is no incoming heavy mass.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by DJW001

I'm laughing (WITH you) because you handle it well. IDK where the truth is either but find the alternative back-channels where dialog in opposition is allowed to be the BEST SCIENTIFIC sources. Way better than "peer-reviewed" journals and such where all the "peers" are paid by the same $powers with interests in more fear-mongering controls.

Is there a Nibiru or other large body near? IDK, But I won't be surprised. Its also interesting there's not much discussion of those 2 huge "stars" that keep showing up every night, brightest in the sky. Sattelites? Space ships? Cuchinas? WT# do I know, but those willing to be ridiculed are most interesting to listen too. Watch your back too... like Arther Schopenhauer said, revelation of truth goes through stages:
1. Ridiculed
2. Violent Opposed
3. Accepted as self-evident.

I for one have had many technology concepts accelerate form 1 to 3 bypassing most of the violence via "getting the word out"... that takes "Jesus balls" and well articulated information.

As this thread is getting a bit old and a bit deep I for 1 would appreciate a summary post - putting your assessment together of what you've learned in support/opposition to your OP.

And thanks for having a pair!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

I'm laughing (WITH you) because you handle it well. IDK where the truth is either but find the alternative back-channels where dialog in opposition is allowed to be the BEST SCIENTIFIC sources. Way better than "peer-reviewed" journals and such where all the "peers" are paid by the same $powers with interests in more fear-mongering controls.

This belief is not based on reality. It derives from hoaxers and frauds that need to create this false illusion concerning science and research in general.

Is there a Nibiru or other large body near? IDK, But I won't be surprised. Its also interesting there's not much discussion of those 2 huge "stars" that keep showing up every night, brightest in the sky. Sattelites? Space ships? Cuchinas? WT# do I know, but those willing to be ridiculed are most interesting to listen too. Watch your back too... like Arther Schopenhauer said, revelation of truth goes through stages:
1. Ridiculed
2. Violent Opposed

You are probably referring to Venus and Jupiter. You should repeat a 400 year old experiment in which the newly developed telescope was used to see that Venus has phases and Jupiter as moons.

Your 3 step claim is false. New ideas are tossed out for discussion. They are tested and tested again. The very same happens to accepted ideas as well. They are always being checked.

If ideas were self evident as you claim then it would be self evident to you that Nibiru does not exist. The fact of the matter is that science does not have "self evident" ideas. Facts are determined through testing, testing, and more testing.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Self evident in proving a negative? Hardly. Like PROVE there's no "God". You can't. And there are many personal anecdotes to overwhelm your opinion, even if you get the whole communist government to go along with you (eg: Russia).

And my 1.2.3 items aren't my own, they're from Arthur Schopenhauer as I said - you can google that.

Instead you only prove yourself a SHILL offering "ridicule" toward me and others who might investigate. That's not helpful (unless you're on a side that's against any challenge to the 'common opinion'). The thread would be better without that post, and yea, without my reply. If I didn't have the easy-truth to point out the fallacy in proving a negative I'd have not replied. Meanwhile, the thread seems to be loosing value as you seem to intend.

BTW, I did like the POV that there could be "dark matter objects" obscured from view. Something is out there per the OP and I don't see anything refuting that. But describing what exactly it is? Seems harder to say.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

I'm more than a little amazed that someone who is preachy about "shills" and the (yawn) dangers of being ridiculed for not having an "open mind" has not put forth even the most cursory effort to investigate something as simple as the current night sky. As stereo already said, the two bright stars you're undoubtedly referencing are Jupiter and Venus; they've been spectacular night time viewing objects for some months now and a quick trip over to Astronomy or Sky and Telescope would have readily put your speculations to rest.

In the future I would heartily recommend such elementary measures before jumping to any far-fetched and entirely unsupported theories as alternative explanations.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Self evident in proving a negative? Hardly. Like PROVE there's no "God". You can't. And there are many personal anecdotes to overwhelm your opinion, even if you get the whole communist government to go along with you (eg: Russia).

So your response is issues external to science.

And my 1.2.3 items aren't my own, they're from Arthur Schopenhauer as I said - you can google that.

His comments are not applicable to today.

Instead you only prove yourself a SHILL offering "ridicule" toward me and others who might investigate.

Actually I'm just pointing out the glaring misrepresentations you have made.

The fact of the matter is that there is no new planet sized mass within 320AU. The evidence is completely against it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
...interesting there's not much discussion of those 2 huge "stars" that keep showing up every night, brightest in the sky. Sattelites? Space ships? Cuchinas? WT# do I know, but those willing to be ridiculed are most interesting to listen too.

Originally posted by camus154
reply to post by reitze

I'm more than a little amazed that someone who is preachy about "shills" and the (yawn) dangers of being ridiculed for not having an "open mind" has not put forth even the most cursory effort to investigate something as simple as the current night sky. As stereo already said, the two bright stars you're undoubtedly referencing are Jupiter and Venus; they've been spectacular night time viewing objects for some months now and a quick trip over to Astronomy or Sky and Telescope would have readily put your speculations to rest.
In the future I would heartily recommend such elementary measures before jumping to any far-fetched and entirely unsupported theories as alternative explanations.

My point wasn't the actual identification of those objects - and your put-down ignoring what I did actually say is ILLUMINATING of your intent to harass.
My wife thought they were mars and Venus. Jupiter makes sense, but the identification of those particular objects wasn't my point - and yours seems to be being a jerk about knowing something someone else doesn't. And THAT WAS my point - what I didn't know or see discussed. No stars for you even if you did illuminate something.

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by reitze

The fact of the matter is that there is no new planet sized mass within 320AU. The evidence is completely against it.

So share your evidence rather than trying to discredit me with [expletive].
edit on 4/10/2012 by reitze because: +2nd harrassing quote and reply - rather than another waste-post on BS

edit on 4/10/2012 by reitze because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by reitze

Fortunately, one need not rely on any "scientific establishment" when it comes to this question. A pair of eyes and a functioning brain is all that is required. A pair of binoculars or an inexpensive telescope amplifies one's abilities as well. You can observe the Solar System from the comfort of your own backyard. A large planet approaching the Earth would be readily visible. A distant companion would affect the orbits of the more distant planets. With even a 3" telescope and a set of ephemerides (calculated in 1950, so you know it's not been corrupted by NASA) you can determine by direct observation whether or not this is happening. It's not, but don't take my word for it. Go outside tonight and look for yourself.

Is there a Nibiru or other large body near? IDK, But I won't be surprised. Its also interesting there's not much discussion of those 2 huge "stars" that keep showing up every night, brightest in the sky. Sattelites? Space ships? Cuchinas? WT# do I know, but those willing to be ridiculed are most interesting to listen too.

Lack of curiosity and intellectual laziness is not a virtue. Why speculate on something when it is, literally, child's play to get a definitive answer? I find your pride in your ignorance appalling. The beauty of Venus and Jupiter at dusk has been a staple of conversation among all my friends for months, even the ones who aren't astronomy buffs. How is it you can notice something so breathtaking and not make any attempt to find out what is going on, and who do you associate with that there has been "not much discussion" about it?

Watch your back too... like Arther Schopenhauer said, revelation of truth goes through stages:
1. Ridiculed
2. Violent Opposed

And sometimes things are ridiculed because they're ridiculous. Your quotation from Schopenhauer (such a cheerful man) reminds me of this bit of dialogue from a Woody Allen movie:

"They called Einstein crazy!"
"No-one called Einstein crazy."
"Well, they would've if he carried on the way I do...."

I for one have had many technology concepts accelerate form 1 to 3 bypassing most of the violence via "getting the word out"... that takes "Jesus balls" and well articulated information.

Please provide one example.

As this thread is getting a bit old and a bit deep I for 1 would appreciate a summary post - putting your assessment together of what you've learned in support/opposition to your OP.

The contra argument is quite simple: no-one sees a large body entering the Solar System. A large body entering the Solar System would affect the orbits of the planets. No-one has observed this happening.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join