It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Museum Exhibit Opening Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Our colleague and buddy, George Knapp of KLAS Channel 8 in Las Vegas fame, has a new report up about the new Area 51 Museum exhibit that is being opened up in Nevada.

While the exhibit is being housed in "The Atomic Testing Museum", I believe it will be the most popular attraction of the museum since everyone is curious about ALL things Area-51, such as the lore behind UFOs, and aliens themselves, being transported there in the past to be studied and reverse engineered.

As most here know it was George who brought Area-51 into the light way back in the late 1980's with his infamous interview with the controversial Bob Lazar. Prior to George's interview the U.S. Government absolutely denied the installations existence to the point of making sure it never showed up on any maps.

After the interview it became known all over the world and because of the incredible claims Lazar made the story went global and spread like wildfire. It was one of, if the, biggest news stories of the year.

I thought our members would enjoy finding out about the new museum and I wonder if it will add to or detract from the fragile credibility this phenom has in eyes of the general public...

Here's a link to the story George aired last night on KLAS Channel 8. Enjoy.

www.8newsnow.com...

Springer...

edit on 3-20-2012 by Springer because: corrected details

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sound's good, the tin foil hat's will surely be pleased!
Well along with us folks but it will have info that is unclassified only?
or will it have the theory's of craft's inside area 51 as a model
in the museum? Nice find.
edit on 20-3-2012 by foreshadower99 because: mistakes in spelling. doh

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Awesome. Area 51 has so much lore regarding secret gov't aircraft, as well as the alien ships that Lazar claimed to be part of. I was always wondering myself when there would be an actual museum opening up. I know that around Roswell and other areas out there are small little shops and exhibits, but nothing that could be called a museum.

Great find!

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I love going to museums. Especially museums with exhibits that are based on a location that was denied for so many years. It will be interesting to see if there is any new information shared or just structured and detailed. Even if nothing of my/our interests is revealed, details within may be keys to forward research. I like Tetrahedron Museums too, Springer!
edit on 20-3-2012 by coldfiremx because: my text lives in the wrong presence, LOL

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
That's pretty cool, thanks for sharing!

It would be interesting to see if there is anything that we have not already heard or seen about Area 51 being put on display, however, until George manages to get his hands on an E.T Spacecraft I can’t justify the several thousand kilometre journey - just yet!

Still, maybe this kind of thing being available to the generally uninterested public will give them some food for thought...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Supposedly they've actually got some "new" information based on the fact that enough time has passed where some of the activities have been declassified and former employees are talking.

Don't know if that will amount to much in the way of "Ufology" (I seriously doubt it will) but there could be some really cool aerospace designs that have never been seen before.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i dont think much will come of it
nothing not already known or of great importance

any secrets they have are kept secret!
after 50+ years they release certain items to the public but by then its too late to complain or throw our arms up in disgrace about secrets being kept from the populace that our tax money pays for
instead we (including me
) come on ATS and get excited about newly released documents for a couple of days until the thread just sinks into mountains of threads
then we wait in anticipation for the next little tid bit

*rant over sorry

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A museum wont bring out the truth, maybe it will be better than the almost-museum at Rosewell. Woulnd't they just show pictures of some balloons. fighters, pictures of stealth, no saurcers, not anything else.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thats cool but we all know that it will only be used to try and disprove the real conspiracy's behind Area 51.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
why do i live in boring belgium

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Excellent way to cover up an already covered up cover-up.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
THEY ARE PREPARING US FOR DISCLOSURE!!! GETTT READDDYYY!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpzaino
THEY ARE PREPARING US FOR DISCLOSURE!!! GETTT READDDYYY!!

Joke right??

No disclosure occuring here. Look elsewhere.

It'll be as disclosing as all the roswell museums are

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

George Knapp did an hour interview on Friday 23 March with (National Atomic Testing Museum] NATM) talked about their new Area 51 exhibit. Press and VIP guests who got a sneak peek at the exhibition were "universally amazed," Palmer said, noting that celebrity reporter Robin Leach was "blown away." The exhibit covers both sides of the story, from the so-called myths to the actual known history of Area 51, explained Green, Curator of the NATM. Visitors to the exhibition experience what it might be like to be part of Area 51, as they explore and learn about the secretive military facility, she continued.

According to Palmer, the new exhibit perfectly complements the rest of the museum since some of the technology developed at Area 51, such as the U-2 spy plane, was used in an effort to detect the nuclear capabilities of the country's enemies. Many UFO reports from the area were undoubtedly new unknown aircraft being tested at the base, he added. The Area 51 exhibit opens to the public on Monday, March 26, 2012.

www.coasttocoastam.com...
www.nationalatomictestingmuseum.org...

The was an excellent interview and Worth the listen, the guests were very knowledgeable.

Hope that Mr. Knapp has them on in the near future.
edit on 3/26/2012 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join