It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists because .....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
......we all owe Him a Life and a Death.

This is a Fact.

Rich or poor ,kings or queens ,pharaohs, good or bad, believers or nonbelievers we all owe a death.

Even for only the fact that life is limited and we must think of this reality.

Many of us say that they are not afraid of near-death.Still I think the facts are different.

When the time comes if we know,I believe that we start thinking to the existence of God.

The question is why don't we think before to this life changing event.

Because it is a life changing event.We move from one life to another.

The only choice we can make is what kind of life that would be.

In Heaven

In Hell

or in between.

The only thing we take with us there are.... our works here on Earth.

So,everything depends of your works here on Earth.

So simple but so complicated in the same time.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
this absolutely must be dalke!

on a more serious, logical side note...you have yet to provide any proof of the existence of your said "god". not denying "his" existence either (we'll save that for another thread)...but for this one...you didn't prove "he" exists.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This is a Fact.

Umm, no its not, you just made it up lol

But why would you do that?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

.but for this one...you didn't prove "he" exists.
Then...this means we are living forever here on Earth and in the same time we never die here on Earth.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

And what is it that 'logic' dictates?

Is it determined by what one can view with their eyes sight?

In what one can touch to perceive?

By what can be measured in the physicality?

The Spirit defies all these elements, and is not for one to prove to another, but for one in connection to seek if they desire to Know.

It can be a walk of choosing to view beyond the limited physical senses, although a transcendence will come eventually beyond the flesh. Then you will 'see' for yourself.

edit on 20-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

on a more serious, logical side note...you have yet to provide any proof of the existence of your said "god".
I am sorry, logic and God doesn't go together,I think.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

i have seen for myself, hence my questioning of christians and other religious fanatics!

logic...as in...defending the title of his thread..."god exists because..." and then failed to prove why god exists. there is no logic to god but there is logic to communication, no?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
We are god. God is energy. When you see someone move an object via there energy, that is god. Earth is given a set amount of energy just like land and water. It may have been in different configurations over time, but the amount has never changed. The problem with energy, god, is that it is a set amount, equally dispered around the earth. With populations higher than ever recorded, there is less energy to go around. Less energy per person means there is less of a "connection" with god. Many state of a strong or divine relationship with god. In reality there connection with god is no stronger than yours or mine because the god energy is equally spread. Ie: Global consciousness. Meaning that to achieve what has been achieved by our ancestors we must work together and pool our energy. The more we fight and combat our energies with each other the less we achieve and the more we provide to those that are to be left behind.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

logic...as in...defending the title of his thread..."god exists because..." and then failed to prove why god exists.
The why do you exist?

I am sure you will give a logical answer.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

. . . we all owe a death.

We don't die because we "owe" anyone anything.
It is a naturally occurring phenomenon.

The only thing we take with us there are.... our works here on Earth.
We would, if we took anything at all, take who we are, which is not just a data file of past events.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

i have seen for myself, hence my questioning of christians and other religious fanatics!

The Powers of Creation are represented by Truth, not by organised religion or by those that propagate it. Religion encompasses Truth yet often distorts it.

Talk to the Holy Father or 'God' directly and sincerely in yearning for connection and you just may be surprised in what you are Led to in Spirit..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

We don't die because we "owe" anyone anything.

It is a naturally occurring phenomenon.
If it is such a "naturally occurring phenomenon" then why are we afraid of it?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

The why do you exist?

We exist, all people in the universe, because we wanted to.
The proto-collective of ourselves willed our existence into being.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerblind

Global consciousness
I wonder what this is and why almost all are thinking in"Global consciousness" and wanting wars to happen.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

We exist, all people in the universe, because we wanted to
So, should I understand that we born because we wanted to?Very interesting theory.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If it is such a "naturally occurring phenomenon" then why are we afraid of it?

That is a natural survival mechanism, on a physical level, plus our very essence has our desire to live in its makeup.
When confronted with the possibility of death, we have a reaction which we recognize as a chemical change from secretions of hormone glands, things to empower us to overcome the difficulty before us.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
first of all i always hate it when people call god 'he'!
i do believe god exists,just not in the mainstream sense. i think god is the architect of the universe,
not some dude up in the sky with a long white beard! god is the trees and the birds,a new baby born,a horrible tornado,a super nova,the sun! LOVE!
i believe in prayer,but not to ask god for a 'favour',but to try to use the energy of god to help me do good works,even during the hardest times.
i do believe in jesus,mohhamad,budda etc... because there works are inspiring.
saying jesus was the 'son of god' is absurd the way this saying is used today.
we are all sons and daughters of god.
peace

link   

things to empower us to overcome the difficulty before us.
This "difficulty before us" may be the definition of God,some speak the truth without knowing what they are doing.

link   

So, should I understand that we born because we wanted to?Very interesting theory.

We are born because humans as a species exists.
The universe itself exists because what we are a part of as a whole, decided there should be a universe, and acted on that thought. What was the unity, through the creative process became the many, spread out to inhabit the universe.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerblind

We are god.

We are in the image of the Creator containing the essence of spiritual Light, although there is a great deception that we are 'god' or can attain such a status in this bound flesh. The flesh is contained and limited for a Divine Purpose in our overcoming this world in Graceful alignment for 'progression'/spiritual evolution. Not all however can 'ascend' to that graduated 'level', though the True teachings of the Christ showed the Way, Truth and Life to the Mansions of the Kingdom. That is Key, though there are many traps in the midst of worldly opposition forces.
edit on 20-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join