It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God exists because .....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
God is what causes things to happen which we would otherwise not be able to explain.
Do you mean like in the good ole days when people couldn't explain why the sun moved across the sky, so they said a god was pulling it across? Or like when lightning stuck, it was an upset god casting down lightning bolts?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

But since they weren't....now what?

Take a stand for what you know has to be right.
State your case, and show there is an alternative, which is to take Jesus as he should be presented, as a loving person, even if it means tossing out the Book of Luke if you must, seeing how that book admits to not being authentic, in that is was not written by an Apostle, and claims to have merely informed himself on the stories which were in circulation at the time. (Luke being the one "Gospel" that has Jesus as being evil, saying he will send fire down to destroy the towns where the people did not accept his disciple's message, and they had cursed while brushing off their sandals)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I was thinking that NONE of the gospels were written by the apostles.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

"God is what causes things to happen which we would otherwise not be able to explain.
So God would not be appearing, and there would be no reason for God to do that, at least, not to impress anyone, but to appear as maybe an ordinary person, to influence events to go a certain way."

And your proof of this statement is?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

this absolutely must be dalke
Well let me tell some real TRUTH.

what you are saying is the same thing with,

Why they close this thread of mine:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They close this thread as a well prepared thing in order to destroy my name and for this:

a very well prepared for it all before PREMEDITATED for the purpose of

someone gets 54 + stars with a long before premeditated post,With missing letters in the words so in this way to have a strong psychological impact.

I understand what you want because it is not the first time you've said this.

The only proof that I tell the truth is that this post will be removed.

But I am not afraid because I NEVER LIE.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Since this god is a father, I take it he has a penis? If not, then how do you know he is of a male gender? How do you know it's not an It instead of a he?

He is a Light Being, not to be compared as having the instruments of the human body.

The Christ referred to His Divine energy as Father and I discern that to be the Truth on my walk with many personal Biblical confirmations in Christ. In expressing such, a Heavenly being (depending on their role and level of spiritual evolution) will often incorporate both masculine and feminine spiritual energies in balance.

Christ on this earth bearing the Spirit/Pure Essence of His Father it can be stated often displayed what society would probably deem 'feminine' traits, such as a profound nurturing, deep affection towards both men and women and a great caring and compassion for others. He was also what could be easily viewed as 'masculine' in Him not being afraid to challenge and offend authority, Knowing it would bear consequences to His fleshly existence for doing so. Referring to Father as the Holy Creator is not to denigrate the role of the female on earth, for the Kingdom's Children were Created in equal measure primarily as Heavenly light beings before being placed in the fleshly soul containers we know as our 'male' and 'female' bodies.

The flesh withers where the Spirit remains.

If a god appeared in front of us, we'd have no choice but to believe he/she/it exists.

Spiritual beings that are not bound to the flesh are capable of taking on various forms. Many have had encounters with beings that are not Aligned with the Kingdom, yet pose as Heavenly beings. The Holy Word warns of the forces operating within this dimension known as the powers and principalities of Satan and his spirit legion whose specialty is lies and deception.

edit on 20-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
He is a Light Being, not to be compared as having the instruments of the human body.
Can you explain how you know this...?

The Christ referred to His Divine energy as Father and I discern that to be the Truth on my walk with many personal Biblical confirmations in Christ.
What is a biblical confirmation in christ?

In expressing such, a Heavenly being (depending on their role and level of spiritual evolution) will often incorporate both masculine and feminine spiritual energies in balance.
How do you know this?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
What is there to be afraid of? Someone removing your post? I'm confused. Your words are very confusing, and I have a hard time understanding what you're trying to say. I am trying to read it with my fourth, fifth, and sixth mind.....whatever the hell that means.
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

What is there to be afraid of? Someone removing your post?
You will see...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

You will see...
I guess my question is....who cares? Does it hurt your feelings that much that a post is removed? Welcome to the internet..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

amen ( oh wait, thats an egyptian god - amen ra)

Though the two words end up being very similar, they come from different roots, and the Aramaic version Jesus would have spoken may have had a primitive meaning of "truth".
But I would still caution the judicious use of the word, for fear of trampling on a deity, or incorrectly invoking a spirit which you did not mean to. I would suggest a formula such as "As spoken by our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen."

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I have had experiences that confirm many Truths Proclaimed in the Biblical Word that I have hungrily seeked for many years. When one hungrily seeks in a sincere Love for the Truth/Goodness, one will Receive and be Guided Truly in many ways also. I certainly don't bear all the answers though and am not immune to errors in the flesh.

I was void of a church/religious group influence and still Led to Christ and Given many Insights that others of course are free to reject as I could never 'prove' any validity of such. Our spiritual walk towards Alignment is our own respectfully.
edit on 20-3-2012 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

You will see...
I guess my question is....who cares? Does it hurt your feelings that much that a post is removed? Welcome to the internet..
Speaking the truth and lack of justice in accordance with Terms and Conditions of this site is one and the same thing HERE...I guess.
edit on 20-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: HERE

edit on 20-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: Terms and Conditions

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

But I would still caution the judicious use of the word, for fear of trampling on a deity, or incorrectly invoking a spirit which you did not mean to. I would suggest a formula such as "As spoken by our Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen."
Seriously? This seems to be very primitive and superstitious thinking.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

When one hungrily seeks in a sincere Love for the Truth, one will Receive and be Guided Truly in many ways also.
Ok, I suppose I have to take your word on that, because when I seek truth, I must not be doing it in sincere love. Correct? Well then, screw it. I don't know how to get more sincere.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Do you mean like in the good ole days when people couldn't explain why the sun moved across the sky, so they said a god was pulling it across? Or like when lightning stuck, it was an upset god casting down lightning bolts?
I mean in terms of personal experiential events in our lives.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I mean in terms of personal experiential events in our lives.
Any examples?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Just as I stated in my earlier post here, we are god. God is us. Not just people, all living things. Think of earth the body of god. All parts critical to existence. Though ever changing and evolving, every aspect of this planet makes up god. If viewed this way everything is identical. Every species, element, and mass that is known is identical. The make up may be different, the percieved appearance different, and overall purpose varying but all vital and each relative. With that being said, god exists because we exist. As long as there is matter and anti matter, then god exists.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerblind

Don't those things already have names? Why call it god?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I was thinking that NONE of the gospels were written by the apostles.

Whatever, but Luke makes no such claims and admits to only being a fabrication.
My main point was to use it as an example of a larger way to look at the NT, and to see things that maybe are obciously out of place, and for things not so obvious, to consult with experts who do this sort of thing full time, to see what their arguments are, then to meditate on those things and to listen to you inner voice or whatever way you have of determining things, to decide which verses you want to use to guide your personal philosophy on life.
edit on 20-3-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join