God exists because .....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9
Father has planted His seed on this earth. You are it.

Hate does not Align with the Holy Spirit which is what you are here to accomplish.
Since this god is a father, I take it he has a penis? If not, then how do you know he is of a male gender? How do you know it's not an It instead of a he?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

We are no different than those other things.
Except that people have reason and awareness.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Even if God would appear in front of you, you will still not believe in the existence of Him,I guess,in my humble opinion...so on.
If a god appeared in front of us, we'd have no choice but to believe he/she/it exists. But, we would still have a choice on whether or not to worship this god.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

We are no different than those other things.
Except that people have reason and awareness.
You can show that other creatures don't? Can you speak dolphin?
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Even if God would appear in front of you, you will still not believe in the existence of Him,I guess,in my humble opinion...so on.
If a god appeared in front of us, we'd have no choice but to believe he/she/it exists. But, we would still have a choice on whether or not to worship this god.
Well let me say something,you've said " still have a choice on whether or not to worship this god" as you cannot say that you " worship love" because you feel love, so you can or cannot feel the love of God,but no worshiping here.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

well i dont like the idea of wearing a corpse on a cross around my neck to show my 'faith'!
what happened to the commandment 'thou shall not worship a craven idol'???
i do follow the teachings of the christ,but even the christ would think it an abomination to worship him as a god!
there were other 'gods' before yawah .mithra was born of a virgin,died and came back 3 days later long before the myth of the christ. and the guy that made this myth of the christ followed another god - sol ivictus untill his death bed. he was called constantine. and he ruled over the council of nicea. ya he seen the sign of the cross in the sun(easy to do!) and he won his battle because god was with him!!! crap! was made up by the church after his death. perhaps you should research your 'faith' before you give your life to it.
amen ( oh wait, thats an egyptian god - amen ra)
peace

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

In my opinion, that scenario is not likely to play out.
God manifests Himself through spirit fill people, Jesus being the best example of that.
Did Jesus hold lightning bolts in his hands to smite everyone who refused to bow down to him? No.
We should respect the god-spirit in every creature, including other people, who we need to enlist the help of to save the world from evil and to make it a better place to live.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Can you speak dolphin
No we don't ,speaking is one and communicating is something else.That does not prove they are what you think they are.The same thing you can say about dogs or birds.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Did Jesus hold lightning bolts in his hands to smite everyone who refused to bow down to him? No.
No, no, no. That's when he returns.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

No we don't ,speaking is one and communicating is something else.That does not prove they are what you think they are.The same thing you can say about dogs or birds.
So how do you know they aren't speaking? Please explain...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Well let me say something,you've said " still have a choice on whether or not to worship this god" as you cannot say that you " worship love" because you feel love, so you can or cannot feel the love of God,but no worshiping here.
Wish I knew what you said here...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

father? not mine! last time i checked,you need a mother in there as well to make life.
The what you have stated sounds like birth it is not a miracle...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I would think of the entire universe as the product of the universal mind which brought about the universe and is now incorporated into that universe which was created, including us, and God, where we are all an image of what that thought had as its goal to being, where the creator is in all of us, including God, and including humanity as a whole, and on another level, as individuals. We exist in the universe to have lives and fulfillment as entities who will inhabit the universe, and there are struggles that come with living in a universe, things we need to learn to deal with and to overcome, as all being the parts of that whole who existed before the universe as we know it.

I will keep this simple and within the Foundations in which the Seed can produce Fruit in Bearing..

Love the Creator that gave you Life in Recognition of the Divine Source that represents all that is Good and True.

Seek the Father/Kingdom of your Creation moreso in personal fellowship.

Trust in Faith with such pursuits of Fellowship so one will be Granted Confirmations in Truth for their Known chosen devotion/Alignment. All thoughts and intent are Known by the Heavenly Powers that are not limited by this physical dimension.

All is energy and those moreso adhered in Holy Alignment will be 'tuned in' to recognise the opposition energies to that of the Kingdom within this dominion of heavily negative influence. Many today choose Separation, in sin/division from the Divine Way, Truth and Life that the Christ taught by their deeds. He came for Good reason so many would be aware and not led astray from the Foundations.

Sadly many at this time are astray just as Prophesied for these times. There is an enemy of principality that seeks to tempt and snare and many are resisting His Calling.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

No, no, no. That's when he returns.

I think all that nonsense is a product of books in the New Testament which got included but if they had the sort of science we do now, would not have been included and would have been exposed as forgeries.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Wish I knew what you said here...
Try to read very carefully with your soul and not your first mind not the second and not even the third....

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I cannot disprove the existence of God anymore than you are able to prove that He does exist. That is why I have no desire to attempt to alter your beliefs. As humans we should not be stumbling blocks to one another. And you are correct. It would take far more than God appearing in front of me for me to believe. I thank you for your time.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Sadly many at this time are astray just as Prophesied for these times.
I don't notice any Bible in your post so I have to take it as your personal philosophy, and as such does not have some sort of seal of approval from God to indicate that your philosophy is right, and mine is only someone "going astray".

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
I think all that nonsense is a product of books in the New Testament which got included but if they had the sort of science we do now, would not have been included and would have been exposed as forgeries.
But since they weren't....now what?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Try to read very carefully with your soul and not your first mind not the second and not even the third....
Sure...I'll get right on that.

*whispers to the rest of the room, "Does anybody have a clue as to what this guy is saying....?"
edit on 20-3-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by anarky1965

It would take far more than God appearing in front of me for me to believe. I thank you for your time.

God is what causes things to happen which we would otherwise not be able to explain.
So God would not be appearing, and there would be no reason for God to do that, at least, not to impress anyone, but to appear as maybe an ordinary person, to influence events to go a certain way.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join