It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA threatens Australian coal industry: Palmer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

CIA threatens Australian coal industry: Palmer

www.brisbanetimes.com.au

While brandishing a copy of the report this afternoon, Mr Palmer said it was the result of a CIA conspiracy involving the US-based Rockefeller Foundation.

"This is funded by the CIA," he said.

"You only have to go back and read ... the report to the US Congress that sets up the Rockefeller Foundation as a conduit of CIA funding.

"You only have to look at the secret budget which was passed by Congress last year - bigger than our whole national economy - with the CIA to ensure that.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
"You only have to read the reports to US Congress where the CIA reported to the president that their role was to ensure the US competitive advantage - that's how you know it's funded by the CIA."

"Mr Palmer argued descendants of US oil magnate John Rockefeller had bankrolled the Greenpeace report, in a bid to disrupt and damage the Australian coal industry."

"Mr Palmer went on to say that the document confirmed local environmental campaigners, including Lock the Gate Alliance president Drew Hutton and Greens leader Bob Brown, were improperly collaborating with foreign multinationals.

"The Greens have not been providing you with the full information about where their money comes from or what it's about," he said."

Senator Brown said that even though Mr Palmer's claim about the Greens CIA links were "extraordinary" and "manifestly untrue", they had to be taken seriously because Mr Palmer was a key financial backer to the Queensland LIBERAL NATIONAL PARTY.

Sorry about the extensive quoting. I felt it was necessary as there is alot of information to digest. While Palmer is a billionare, i feel that his claims are valid. Australia has been the testing/staging ground for the Allied powers for ages. I believe the statements made by Palmer, as it is evident that the CIA has backed the Australian Labor Party since the Cold War, and the Labor party is highly connected to the Greens (The Greens are like the overlords).

www.american-buddha.com...

It is also evident that througout history, Australia has been halted by both Britain and the US in actions that Australia has wanted to achieve. Nuclear Power is an excellent example, we were even in the building process of a Nuke plant, specifically used for the contruction of bombs, but was halted because the US said so. Now they want our economy trashed. Mining Tax, Carbon Tax, what next?

Also, note the big names such as Rockefeller

I'm sick of Australia getting shafted!

www.brisbanetimes.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 20-3-2012 by daaskapital because: eta

edit on 20-3-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Already posted at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I know, hence my post on that thread. I did search for "CIA threatens Australia" but nothing came up, so i assumed that no one posted it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Great post will dig for some information and see what I come up with.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Keep this thread going - it's very valid. They want to trash it all so they can buy it all up on the cheap. Gillard plays right into their hands too.

S&F Excellent Thread!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
For what its worth this is how you quote -

If you are quoting an individual -

Originally posted by daaskapital
"You only have to read the reports to US Congress where the CIA reported to the president that their role was to ensure the US competitive advantage - that's how you know it's funded by the CIA."

"Mr Palmer argued descendants of US oil magnate John Rockefeller had bankrolled the Greenpeace report, in a bid to disrupt and damage the Australian coal industry."

It will attribute the quote back to you.

If you want to do a generic quote -

"Mr Palmer went on to say that the document confirmed local environmental campaigners, including Lock the Gate Alliance president Drew Hutton and Greens leader Bob Brown, were improperly collaborating with foreign multinationals.

"The Greens have not been providing you with the full information about where their money comes from or what it's about," he said."

Senator Brown said that even though Mr Palmer's claim about the Greens CIA links were "extraordinary" and "manifestly untrue", they had to be taken seriously because Mr Palmer was a key financial backer to the Queensland LIBERAL NATIONAL PARTY.

Not trying to be an ass or anything.. Ive seen a few people in threads not use the quote feature and its caused minor issues on who said what etc etc.

Hope this helps - to see how I did the quotes, select my post and click the quote button and you can see the quote feature.

For generic quotes use brackets - [ the word quote and then ]
to end the quote use brackets - [ forward slash and quote ]
edit on 20-3-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

So there's someone above YOU

MR PALMER ???????????????????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

build a bridge ,

..... and get under it !

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I know, but when posting in the breaking news forum, you are unable to quote in the second 'reply' box, so i though, stuff it.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
After revealing a possible CIA/Rockefeller connection, i hope big Clive checks his private plane for any ticking device's before his next flight !

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by Xcathdra

I know, but when posting in the breaking news forum, you are unable to quote in the second 'reply' box, so i though, stuff it.

Fair enough... again I wasnt trying to be a jerk or anything.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The CIA are a threat to world peace. That has been proved over and over again. An organisation to support the NWO and nothing more..

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Having read the article, it seems that Mr Palmer has made some statements which are extraordinary and incredible, without backing them up with actual evidence. Making such statements, without the proof required to give them weight, even if true, is a bad move, and one which may land him in hot water, and certainly will not affect the situation about which he is so moved, one iota. Save of course, for making his arguments appear weak.

I have no doubt that there have been, and will continue to be for a long time yet, intelligence organisations which will seek to control or influence non government organisations, and entire arms of industry. I have no doubt of these things, despite the lack of direct evidence in any one case, but because of overwhelming circumstantial evidence. I empathise deeply with Mr Palmer in this case. However, there are a couple of caveats to that.

First and most important. No hyper wealthy industry figure has the right to complain, because such people are always, to a man, corrupt as sin and willing to sell thier own grandmothers, let alone thier fellow countrymen, down the river in order to make a faster buck. They care even less about the environments they are destroying in order to make money, and so deserve very little sympathy or understanding from me. The chances are that if the CIA offered this fellow a cheque, he would embugger his entire nation in a pinch, just to improve the appearance of his wealth, to appear more attractive to investors, and more capable to potential clients in his area of business.

Second, where as I can see exactly what he means when he protests at these things, I cannot say that I would bother to mention such a thing in public, unless I had documentation that showed a cause for further, official investigation, to add to my comments, and to forward to the proper authorities. Without that, even the word of a tycoon of his evident prowess, is without any weight what so ever. If anything he has weakened any potential case that might come about, via his unprovable tirade. In doing so, I believe, he has made him self look a little like a rampant fool.

A man like him could have taken his concerns several steps further, than could a man of my own pathetic means. He could have hired a small army of lawyers, investigators, informants and so on, to flesh out his concerns. He could have bribed records department managers, bank clerks and officials to spill what they know of the origins of payments made to the organisations he believes are being used as proxies, and had thorough background examinations performed on the key players.

None of this has he done, despite the fact that he could easily have done so. This leads me to the conclusion, that he is using his phsychological understanding of his fellow countryman to his advantage here, and trying to stir up anger against the organisations he has mentioned, as traitors, using methods which do not befit a man of his stature. And why you ask? What benifit to him, since as mentioned, he has no vested interests, no operations affected by the proposals made by the organisations he accuses of treachery? Why to gain favour with others in like industries within Australia who DO have vested interests in the outcome of the debate on this issue. He could be in cahoots with industry figures in his nation, who have seen the possibility of thier revenues being eaten into, and have recruited him as a proxy, using the very tactic he accuses others of, to rope him in as a baffle, a blind, a stumbling block of substance whose involvement with them can be denied, due to his not being an affected party. Can you imagine the potential value of the power he would then hold over those who had recruited him? Can you imagine the enormity of the favour he could ask in return?

This smacks of utter rot either way you look at it. But because Palmer has offered no real proof of his claims, it is plain to me that the intention of his outburst was not to inform, or indeed to induce an investigation into the parties involved, but to deflect, to destabilise the situation to the point where the offending legislation cannot be put into force without coming up against frontier spirit, aimed under false pretences, at the people who have called for its enaction.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Honestly this has to be said;

AMERICANS LEAVE AUSTRALIA ALONG YOU #ING IDIOTS

JUST BECAUSE YOUR ECONOMY IS GOING DOWN THE DRAIN DON'T DRAG US WITH YOU

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Who cares what happens to our coal industry, it is causing greater destruction to small towns than any alphabet organization can hope to.

I would have to agree that the Australian Government is owned by the highest bidder, as they are more worried about their share portfolios than what future Australia actually has. And lets be honest Labor and the Greens have been sharing the sheets for many years.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by marsend
Who cares what happens to our coal industry, it is causing greater destruction to small towns than any alphabet organization can hope to.

Um, we all should. It is a huge industry here in Aus.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
We (u.s) had to get australia in the game of it all eventually. Yes we have to kick the bee hive in every country, its the 21st century (post 9/11) american way

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Have just found this link pertaining to Kevin Rudd and why he was ousted. Take it for what its worth if you wish to deny existence of intervention of Corporate, and CIA input. When you piece information together you can see the clear indication of Zionism manifesting itself in all aspects of Western Governments.
edit on 20-3-2012 by omega man because: Quoted wrong paragraph

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Forgot to add link.mwcnews.net...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

America has been dictating Australia's actions since at least the 1950's. I don't know where it went wrong, but sometimes i wish that the leader of Australia would have the balls to tell Britain and the USA to piss off sometimes, instead of cheerfully bending over for them. We bent over for USA/Britain when they told us not to build nukes, bending over for the USA, when told we need US Marines down here, bending over for a memorandum, allowing America to take and charge Australian citizens with US crimes, and subsequently put us under the same laws, such as the NAA (We already had a similar act, passed in 2003, where Aussie citizens could be detained without trial, no lawyer or fmaily member would be able to visit either, ASIO would kidnap you without a trace).

We are sick off being the bitch in this relationship off allies. Can't wait until Australia becomes a Republic, hopefully then, our country becomes stronger.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join