It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Israel Loves Iran' Initiative takes off......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
this is amazing, but no matter how many people agree to this israeli leaders (like U.S. leaders) want war as do many Iranians in power.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
this is amazing, but no matter how many people agree to this israeli leaders (like U.S. leaders) want war as do many Iranians in power.

If the people show they're outvoted though it'll be known all over the world and the scales will start to fall from peoples eyes.

Loathe it when they say stuff like "Israel wants war with Iran" too, they should say "Small group of idiots in Israel wants war with a small group of idiots from Iran." Because Israel as a majority doesn't want war with Iran, they just want to get on with their lives, but the fascists won't let them.

Same as most countries, most of us in the UK and US are demonized, but the majority of us don't want any of their crappy evil wars, we just want to live in peace. They'll get their karma sooner or later.
edit on 19-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

But what will it actually take? Opossing war and educating the general population is obviously the first step, I think that's where we are now. But there will come a time for action....
edit on 19-3-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
When surrounded in love, evil thrives.

When surrounded in evil, love thrives.

Things like these are the true beauty of our species. Compassion, empathy, enlightenment. Even though I can't see it, it gives me hope for the future. We all are one.
edit on 19-3-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
WHAT ABOUT PALESTINE???

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Anything, save the human dignity of liberty, is preferable to war.

I lament to note, however, that "the people" are seldom either the cause or the real reason for war.

It is the ruling "caste" that desperately uses every means in their power to retain control and capitalize on the power that entails.

Why brutalize each other, really? Who actually wins that fight? The arms dealers... the international industrial manufacturers of all things consumable in war.

Ironically, in the end the same people are still in power, even if they "lose" and thousands dead, or worse off still.

War is a cause unto itself, it only serves its own operational ends, and has nothing - absolutely nothing - to do with the people who, for the most part, couldn't pick their enemy out of a line up of 100 people.

We continually adhere to the idea that there is something offensive about 'those people' as defined by the ones who won't be risking anything personal in any conflict - all the while they're being courted by those who profit from war.

I say, let the elite fight each other.

Excuses to hate and fear abound... but real reasons, few.

I admit to some hesitant optimism about any who would defy their communities' leadership and admit they want peace.

edit on 20-3-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Hell yeah. Lets set up a huge worldwide PPV event. A cagefight to the death, winner gets to rule the world. Of course the winner will get a big surprise at the end, when we unleash the lions to eat the last psychopathic hatemonger standing

When you are in constant fear, you cannot think straight. That is why they keep propping up boogeymen to be afraid of.
edit on Mon, 19 Mar 2012 21:53:56 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
WHAT ABOUT PALESTINE???

Indeed! Where are the "Israel loves Palestine" signs? One can only hope that this type of movement catches on worldwide, and that the populations send a clear message to the small minority leaders that war will no longer be tolerated! The time for world peace is now!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
There are so many sick minded and sick hearted people who want this war to happen. People who don't even live over there, and would not suffer. They want the excitement, because their own lives have come apart and they are not at peace themselves. So many revel in the joy of seeing another country attacked.

So now we see, there are people who actually live there and do not want war. Real human beings, who have families too.

I don't want war with Iran either.

I have two women friends there, who have small children, who have dreams, hopes like I do. I don't want to see my friends killed. I love talking to them most every day. They are good people.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow! It just makes you think there REALLY is hope for humanity!

Hugs & love & kisses.

(I shouldn't make fun... but thanks for the big laugh.
)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

We got to break the chains of fear and prisons of hate somehow.

The elite don't want that though. Even some people who post on ATS are just dying for a war to break out, because they want the excitement. They forget, there are real people over there, with families like theirs, who want to live and see their children grow.

I am so tired of people being hate-filled.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

That may be true, which is all the more reason that there must be a movement of some sort to end the fighting for good. Campaigns to help soldiers families convince them to throw down thier weapons and simply refuse to kill. Open letters to all soldiers of all nations requesting that they all disobey kill orders and refuse to murder for thier insane leaders. With no armies to command, those in power will no longer have power.
edit on 19-3-2012 by AutOmatIc because: Spelling :p

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I hope it spreads, and grows. I wish it would have started closer to home though, like between palestinians and isrealis.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

awwwww.. we need to do this for the rest of the world. for everything!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow. And I thought that the world had become a bitter forboding place. I really like this idea. Here is the reason why though. My IDF friend who was killed.She liked everyone there including the palestinians she would deal with from time to time. She would have wanted a movement such as this to catch on. I would love this to work. Unfortunately we are ran by a bunch of egotistical mad men in every government all over the world so it might just honestly be too little too late.-_-

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have never in my life known such a compassionate, inspirational campaign. It makes me extremely happy to see people's righteous, sensible voices being heard. The pre-war drum roll beats so loud sometimes that I cannot recognize mutual human respect exists. I pray I can mimic this type of resistance.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

It's never too late, until we are all vaporized. Once you give up hope, you might as well just lay down and die. We are indoctrinated with defeatist attitudes for that very reason. People with no hope are literally walking dead.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

l will second that.
peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah, on the palestine subject... It seems this campaign is adressing an immediate threat to Israel and Iran. In reality Palestine is not really a threat to Israel, and I'm sure a portion of these anti-war activists feel they have a right to be on their land.

There are many Jews against the expansion and wish to return to the original border agreements and stop the conflict, there are also many many groups of orthodox jews against Israel all togther.... Its a big topic.

edit on 19-3-2012 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

l will second that.
peace starchild.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join