It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
War tomorrow?

So are we placing friendly bets here?

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nothing happening on the radar screen I'm looking at.

--Av

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Don't know about the 20th, however....

Mars (aggression, war, and the implements of war themselves) is currently retrograde. Mercury( communication, transportation, plans) is currently retrograde and in conjunction with both the Sun ( vitality, also tends to energize or shine a light on) and Uranus ( technology, the unexpected) in Aries ( home of Mars, also named for a god of war). For good measure Mars is also aspecting Pluto( power, especially hidden power, and among other things, oil). It's a trine, which is an easy or beneficial aspect. Could that mean things will work out well for the aggressor?

I wouldn't be shocked if something martial, unexpected, and loud happens before Mercury goes direct again. Or at the very least, the wheels set in motion for it. I don't need to look at a chart to very plainly see there are some major movements going on behind the scenes right now. Interesting to watch how it all shakes out.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Phew, what a relief!!

I was getting worried about March 20th. But now that it has been predicted as the start of a major war on ATS, it is going to be a completely peaceful day.

I have a 99.86% success rate (and growing), by simply always taking the opposite prediction to the crazy things predicted on ATS.

I get the 99.86% as follows. I have been reading ATS since about mid 2008, i.e. 4 years ago. There are about 7 crazy predictions on ATS a week, and in all the time I've been watching, only two remotely came true (of course they were also correctly predicted by people in mainstream news later identified on ATS as belonging to TPTB).

So 2 / 7*52*3.75 = 0.0014 = 0.14%. So 100% - 0.14% = 99.86% of the time, what is posted is nonsense.

Tomorrow we'll see if ATS gets to improve its percentage to 99.79% wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

The war wont start until next year Obama basically begged Israel not to attack until the elections are over...so what does that say to all of you about Obama....that hes a deceitful snake.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

The war wont start until next year Obama basically begged Israel not to attack until the elections are over...so what does that say to all of you about Obama....that hes a deceitful snake.

That the Israelis might take care of him so they don't have to wait? Just kidding, I think.

Back to the topic though, Something is coming without a doubt. If someone predicts the date that it's gonna happen it will be nothing but luck. It's going down this Spring, unless something has changed that plan. Either way, it's happening this year. ~SheopleNation
edit on 19-3-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
War would be perfect at this stage in the game. There is no better time to do it than now. It's not about leverage but more so the the "wow" factor. If the greater powers are all about playing a game with fate, they'd most certainty go against fate's flowing current by plummeting the world into chaos soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's 20th March here today in Australia and I hear no bang bang

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

That would be a big, resounding ... No.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
We haven't had a false flag attack in a while, we're overdue!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Dam Talk about a lot of paranoid people.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Won't be a war guys
Well i wouldn't call it a war

Read a interesting article over on bbc today check it out.

bbc

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well if they draft or want me to reenlist they can kiss my A$$

I just hope Israel gets vaporized in the process "crosses fingers"
edit on 19-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
i dought highly anything will happen now, but i do want to say this, i have looked closley at the senerio where an attack would take place and i do have to agree with OP on one thing, the timing is just perfect as we enter a new moon phase. The almost complete darkness for a week lends to the US and Isreali night fighting capability so really the attack could and probably would come during one of these new moon phases.
Here is a link to a moon phase calender stardate.org...
In my thoughts i have put an attack after During or after June for political reasons.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Kinda odd to see this thread. I hate prediction threads, but the Russians just put anti-terrorism troops on the ground to support Assad in Syria.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

i've been noticing how messed up things are with regard to international relations, and i'm tempted to say that you're onto something. maybe not on the 20th, but sometime soon, the s is really going to htf.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
It's 20th March here today in Australia and I hear no bang bang

I can sense the bang bangs... except they're coming from the inside of my monitor.

I just put it down to all the people going bonkers insane banging their heads on their monitors about another prediction thread.

Ya know the real problem with predictions, is that they always involve humans. If you remove humans from any prediction then you guarantee 100% accuracy.

All of the ones made on ATS are made my humans, and therefore inevitably doomed to failure... time and time and time and time and time again!

AND NO. I do not include Webbot as a form of non human intelligence.

Just like ET knocking on my door and passing me a tinnie, I won't believe it until Ol' Jed is standing in my street saying "The end is nigh, the end is nigh... no really, the bloody comet is right.... overr... threeee*"

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It is also a waning moon and it is almost optimum for a surprise night time attack
2nd line

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cavscout11cav

Russia is also starting to put troops near Iran as well.

mobile.bloomberg.com...

edit on 19-3-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join