Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Israel Security Council votes 8 to 6 to attack Iran

Yeah, no they didn't.

What they said was, if you actually read it, was 8 to 6 'WOULD TEND' to vote for, if they had a vote.

'It needs to be noted that the cabinet is yet to assemble for the final discussion on the subject and the estimation is based on secret contacts between prime minister and each of the ministers separately.

Have they had the vote yet? Bueller? Bueller?

Do people just not read the articles anymore?

Deny ignorance indeed.
edit on 19-3-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FJKchristain

How about an Iranian shooting a couple of kids and a Rabbi at a Jewish school in lets say France, that might be enough to get things rolling

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

How about an Iranian shooting a couple of kids and a Rabbi at a Jewish school in lets say France, that might be enough to get things rolling

Was he Iranian?

Or are you hinting at those events being a false flag? I heard the guy 'may' have been a fascist, but then again he could just as easily be Iranian or anyone else.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Well they have been trading for gold for a while now, check yr sources

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Iran are turning the clocks forward 1 hour on 20th March to observe daylight savings. A practise that hasnt been used since 2006.

PressTV

This is just a thought, but if Iran was to anticipate an attack on this date, then would this be an affective tactic in confusing the enemy somehow? especially as such a massive campaign would be timed precisely?
edit on 19-3-2012 by Indigo2 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by studio500
Something is definitely on the way.
In the UK they have just started new recruitment campaigns on the TV for territorial army volunteers, they are in my limited understanding unpaid reserve volunteers who can be called into war.

Not good in my mind.

Aussie TV has just started a recruitment campaign for Army reserves volunteers as well. Hmmm
Something in the wind.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjjigga
I laugh at all these prediction timetable threads, watch the 20th will come and NOTHING will happen. Just like any other date one of you wackos predicted last week, 2 weeks, or even a month ago.

I hate to break it to you (Though, that's more of a saying than anything. I actually kinda like to point this out...), but this response of yours is a prediction timetable.

At least wait until it passes before you point any fingers. And if it's the 21st, I think that's still close enough for government work.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
You know.. I bet the oil speculators who control the price of oil and gas, probably raise the prices all the time, because of sites like this posting threads evry other day, predicting war. They raise the price when war is mentioned. And as long as people are thinking war, they have the ability to raise the price, based on war speculation. How bout we stop "predicting" wars, and hop the price goes down! Nah thats not happening. Im going with march 20th! Op is right.

i see your reasoning although we all know they don't need a reason to raise prices when they can just make them up, you know a monkey farted in Nigeria, better raise the price speculatively. i hope it never starts and cool heads prevail, but that doesn't seem to be how it's playing out.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
LMAO!!!!! You will be the first person to EVER get a date prediction event thread right.

WRONG! the japanese tsunami was predicted and a thread made about if before it happened. There are others too, do your research before being so dismissive.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
ok,everyday some one comes out with iran war immenent on blah blah blah date.eventually someone will be right,but whats it going to change. nothing,when it happens it happens, if it ever happens.only tptb know when and if it will.so just sit back relax and dont worry about it as its not going to change anything..

peaceout.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I haven't been following any of this, I am ashamed to say- everyday life has had me preoccupied. So I have no comment upon the current events and possibilities based upon what has been happening....I only had a strange experience last night when I was falling asleep-
In that stage just between being awake and a asleep, I suddenly saw my mother in my head. She passed away about 18 years ago. I do not ever see her in dreams or anything, so this was novel. She had a very urgent message for me- she said I need to prepare for a very big catastrophy in the next coming days! I asked what? Like war? She said yes....I asked EMP attack? No, she said, but not the traditional sort of battle either- she said "biological warfare" is what I will need to prepare and be alert for.
I have not at all researched that and am not real sure what it meant. She said to get my kids who are living in big cities out of there fast, where it will spread the quickest. I asked, is this for sure? Why warn me NOW, Why not earlier?? She said it is only sure when it is this imminent. The future is not solidified much in advance, and it is only at a certain point that it can be sure (and before then, all thought feeding it helps it to solidify).

So... I don't know. It's weird. It may be some sort of valid message, or it may simply mean I have spent too much time on ATS!
I won't make any grand claims of prediction, but just sorta throw it out there on the side...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
OBAMA SUCKS.........What a LAZY president. We are all eating crap and forced to go to a specialty store to eat. OBAMA SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you support him or santorum you ar plain ignorant.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin
If you guys are predicting this week, It'll be the 21st. It's exactly 9 months until the date 12/21/2012 which is 47% of a year, 47 is Euclid's 47th problem. The Pythagorean Theorem. Which is interesting when contrasted to the New Mayan Artifact with the Sun and a black triangle, to the black triangle coronal hole in the back side of the sun. It could be "The StarGate."

So 21st is my guess.

If something epic happens on the 21st, then something epic will happen on the 21st of December.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

What

The

Fock

No, it will be the 29th of March because 2+9=11+3 (March) = 14. 14" is the size of my middle finger and it's always itchy when prediction dates come about and right now it's itching towards 'tards that like to add numbers up and come up with bizarre crap. Just throw in some bible verse and maybe find a chapter called 3:22.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have to agree that the probability of SOMETHING happening around these dates are likely, however a lot of countries can not commit to two war zones at once, alot of ISAF forces are tied up in Afghanistan. However, if some sort of truce (HINT HINT: Check recent headlines) where to take place in Afghanistan then Western forces would have an ideal location to launch and attack on Iran.

Deny ignorance guys, don't dismiss something before researching and allowing the time to pass. Going into research and theories with an open mind is always the best option.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click me for news

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISLAMABAD - As the United States and Pakistan inch closer to the resumption of full-fledged counter-terrorism cooperation in the aftermath of a joint session of the parliament being held on Tuesday (tomorrow) to review relations with the US, the Obama administration is urging Islamabad to use its “good offices” for the revival of stalled peace dialogue with the Taliban in Qatar.
edit on 19-3-2012 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-3-2012 by TheGreatest because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Good job! If this is true you are the first one that predicted it. In these times anything is possible and with the recent Kony hype and controversy on it, i wouldn't be surprised it is just a cover up propaganda to mislead the public to the real issue's. It's not like these things never happened before. History will repeat itself..

Greetings,

EyesOnly13013

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
omg omg omg!!!!! does that mean project bluebeam is happening tomorrow!!!??

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Unfortunately it looks like more pieces are falling into place. It seems as though France has had a possible false flag with thie recent shootings at a Jewish school. I have been puting a lot of comments in that thread because I am not sure if it relates to this thread but it seems as though it might. It looks like the shooting could have been a 'blood sacrifice' due to the fact that 3 of the 4 victims were young, and Israel is quoted as saying they want an investigation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 19-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

If this was a false flag, it is the perfect set up for a conflict this week.
edit on 19-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Tell me, what does oil going up have to do with this prediction,
what does Bin Ladens fake death have to do with the PREDICTION,
(Which wasn't his real death BTW, he died in 2001), and the moon,
and angry Karzai? May 1st isn't an important date. Something happens -
bad or good, people die, and the world keeps spinning. So please explain...

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamstalker

No, they have to be Muslim to get things rolling. Its allllllllllllllll about controlling the populations opinion on people
bra!

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

A former head of Israel's Mossad spy agency said the shooting attack is part of a "wave of terror" being directed against Jews and Israelis worldwide.

Danny Yatom spoke to Israel Radio after a gunman opened fire at a school Monday in the French city of Toulouse, killing a rabbi, his two sons and another child.
Yatom says he believes Iran or its Lebanese proxy Hezbollah is likely behind the attack, but did not elaborate. He says assailants prefer Jewish civilian targets because they are easier to hit than Israeli ones.

Former head of the mossad is already blaming it on Iranian proxy groups.

news.ca.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join