It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Imminent March 20! All the pieces fit!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Iran stops trading oil for dollars March 20

March 20 was the beginning of the Iraq war. March 20 was also the beginning of the Libyan war.

Israel Security Council votes 8 to 6 to attack Iran

Obama claims to want Israel to stall on the attack, but that is a horrible strategy to announce to the world. It was a deception tactic to throw Iran off, make them think it will be in months not weeks.

Karzai very angry over US cover-up

Afghanistan leader doesn't buy the lone gunman story, so the establishment desperately needs a distraction, which the killings were a distraction of the Obama impeachment bill. The globalists are getting gruesome and defiant.

In addition, May 1 has been an important date including the death of Bin Laden. So it looks like Israel and US will start a war on March 20 and a May 1 distraction will take the focus off, something like announcing the death of Joseph Kony on May 1. After the Kony 2012 producer got caght with his pants down they will need to wrap this up soon.

After this, Bilderbergs meet every Spring and they can evaluate how the war is going.

Best case scenario is none of this is true, continue watching Lady CaCa.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!! You will be the first person to EVER get a date prediction event thread right.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
No, Im actually thinking some nasty # to come soon as well. it all fits. my only debate would be if its the 19th, 20th or 21'st as far as when wed find out. Also, they are a day ahead. who knows which date the nutjobs would use due to the time zone. I really hope i wake up in the morning to a total market collapse tho...as greece is now currently starting to sell their bonds...hahaha

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

I am placing a call RIGHT NOW to the PTB.
I am gonna have them hold off till the 21st just so I can come back and nanny nanny boo boo at you.

War is not imminent, war is very unpopular right now.
There will have to be a false flag to put some blood in the water so the frenzy can start.
We have not had our next false flag yet.
We'll get it though.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Dont forget that March 20th is the spring equinox as well. If I am not mistaken the war with Lybia started on the 19th, close enough though.

March 19th is the birth date of Minerva, or Athena... goddess of war.

While looking for other sources on pagan holidays I was sent back to ATS, might want to check out this thread.

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The reason was was started on March 19th!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think hes attempting to predict the false flag date. That WOULD be the start of it. I can see that false flag comming between now and the 21st. easy.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's spring time, it's the time to mate, kill, and eat. Basic male physiology, so grab you women, guns, and lets have a cook out! Xenongod

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
March 19 20 21 22 23. Definitely this week. Its been kinda calm..... Oil is up, resources are now government property, and what better way to take some light off of the soldier in Afghanistan than to place focus somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Nice,

I was thinking it'd be the 21st but hey look on the bright side, it's basketball season which means there is nothing good on tv.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Something is definitely on the way.
In the UK they have just started new recruitment campaigns on the TV for territorial army volunteers, they are in my limited understanding unpaid reserve volunteers who can be called into war.

Not good in my mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
So it looks like Israel and US will start a war on March 20 and a May 1 distraction will take the focus off, something like announcing the death of Joseph Kony on May 1. After the Kony 2012 producer got caght with his pants down they will need to wrap this up soon.

I think it's gonna take a bit more than the death of an African nobody to take the focus off of WWIII. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hope you guys are wrong. All hell is breaking loose in Syria right at the moment, with a major shoot out in Damascus. www.jpost.com... I would say the rebels are desperate now, since Assad took up leaf out of the USAs book with a couple of false flags.
Or maybe the start will happen when the USS Enterprise enters the zone. It must be getting close now.
One thing is for sure. The weather is warming up and we know that March is usally the start of new wars going back to the Romans and there conquest.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

The TA is a paid job/army career for those who work regular jobs. Weekend warriors is an accurate name that we used to get called.

But yeah, I noticed the big campaign for new recruits.
edit on 18/3/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by studio500

The TA is a paid job/army career for those who work regular jobs. Weekend warriors is an accurate name that we used to get called.

But yeah, I noticed the big campaign for new recruits.
edit on 18/3/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Apologies Woogle, I did say my understanding was limited but a big thank you for your correction :0)

It's just that whenever a campaign has been imminent the recruitment ads start to flow and these last few days have been no exception.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Timing is everything in Mazzaroth....

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
wrong.

Iran will be attacked on July

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What about an earthquake? i believe someone here predicted march for the 188 day cyle?? maybe a distraction that way????????

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Don't forget, during 9/11 the US Military was conducting US country wide military exercises which "hampered" the response ability that day.

Well what do we have here? Another US wide exercise happening 19-24 of March 2012 called Exercise Solid Curtain-Citadel Shield 2012. This exercise does take place every year.

Exercise Solid Curtain-Citadel Shield

Also NASA will be conducting tests: NASA Jet stream missile launch

More things to look forward to.

Sirric

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Iraq and Libya started on the 19th, not the 20th.

Just saying.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It is the 19th in iraq right now. just sayin.

Anyone else just have a plain bad feeling about all this #?

edit on 18-3-2012 by koder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join