It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? (VIDEO)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Ear-Responsible

Originally posted by marvinthemartian
reply to post by WatcherMan

So a rather large planet that close to us and not one of the thousands of amature star gazers noticed,mmmmmmmm anyone else smell that fish?

There are thousands of amateur star gazers in antarctica? Please, tell me more..

Planets and other celestial bodies are only visible from Antarctica? Please, tell me more...

You can start by googling astronomy perspectives from the north and south poles.

I live at 41 degrees north latitude (almost half way to the equator) and I can see Polaris -- the North Star -- very easily in my sky.

Polaris is almost exactly above the North Pole, and yet it is visible from almost all of the Northern Hemisphere. Any object in space that is directly above (under?) the South Pole would also be visible from almost the entire Southern Hemisphere.

The night sky may look different from Antarctica as it would from the rest of the Southern Hemisphere, but that's not the same as saying that there are things that are ONLY visible from Antarctica.

Here's a quick graphic that shows that an object in space directly "over" the South Pole even only 20,000 miles away (10 times CLOSER than our Moon) would be visible from most of the Southern Hemisphere, NOT just from Antarctica:

edit on 3/20/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Can someone go to google.com/sky and type in mars in the search. Once you are there click on infrared and please tell me what that object is???

I should be more specific. From where mars is scroll to the right and there are two bright objects. One is smaller and seems odd in shape but the other is huge and can only be seen with the infrared.

Also once done there scroll out a good ways and you will see a black square. Im curious as to what these are.
edit on 22-3-2012 by LerroyJenkins because: To be more specific

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LerroyJenkins

Not 100% sure but its most likely sirius

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
At that size?
That visible?
Hasn't crashed into us yet?
I have birds chirping outside my window for Gods sake!
You would think there would be some side effects.

This video was not even worth posting, considering all things.

You would have to think there would be a tsunami somewhere in the world if it were real?

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here comes the 26,000 years cycle of Earths complete wobble. 2012. For those who still dont believe in Nibiru. Take a picture of the Sun and you will see Nibiru next to it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

While I completely agree with you, surely it is your position as a moderator of this board to be a little objectional and not just call people delusional or whatever you were inferring by your post? Surely as a Moderator you should see both sides of the argument however delusional it may be?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

I think i found the original video. It has over 1,000,000 hits.

BTW,what is it?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

If it is visible at the South Pole, then it should be visible to virtually everyone in the Southern Hemisphere (Australia, Southern Africa, much of South America, etc.)

As shown in this graphic, an object "over" the South Pole would be in the line of sight for just about the entire Southern Hemisphere -- even an object as close as 20,000 miles away (which is even closer than the orbits of our communication satellites)

There is no way that object would not be seen by the 100s of millions of people who live in the Southern Hemisphere. I think the people of Melbourne, Sydney, Johannesburg, Buenos Aires, etc may have said something about it by now, rather than just one guy at the South Pole.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter. Nibiru came and went last year. Again. Billions died. I expect. But anyway, it's all in the past now.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by TauCetixeta

If it is visible at the South Pole, then it should be visible to virtually everyone in the Southern Hemisphere (Australia, Southern Africa, much of South America, etc.)

As shown in this graphic, an object "over" the South Pole would be in the line of sight for just about the entire Southern Hemisphere -- even an object as close as 20,000 miles away (which is even closer than the orbits of our communication satellites)

There is no way that object would not be seen by the 100s of millions of people who live in the Southern Hemisphere. I think the people of Melbourne, Sydney, Johannesburg, Buenos Aires, etc may have said something about it by now, rather than just one guy at the South Pole.

It wasn't visible for long. The video looks real. What is it?
A huge spherical space station?

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

It wasn't visible for long. The video looks real. What is it?
A huge spherical space station?

First of all -- yeah, the video could be fake.

Secondly, even if it was visible for a short time (say a couple of days?), then it would have been visible to 100s of millions of people for that short time.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

It's not the moon. Maybe it will show up again.
Someone put a copyright on this video.

posted on Jan, 24 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Right -- not the Moon, but it could still be a fake. I'm not a video expert, so I really can't provide any technical evidence as to whether it is fake or not. I'm just saying it isn't necessarily real, especially considering the rest of Southern Hemisphere didn't see anything.

I'm not sure why you mentioned the copyright, but a copyright does not make it any more likely to be real. Fake videos could be copyrighted, too.

edit on 1/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Right -- not the Moon, but it could still be a fake. I'm not a video expert, so I really can't provide any technical evidence as to whether it is fake or not. I'm just saying it isn't necessarily real, especially considering the rest of Southern Hemisphere didn't see anything.

I'm not sure why you mentioned the copyright, but a copyright does not make it any more likely to be real. Fake videos could be copyrighted, too.

edit on 1/24/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

We need it to show up again to confirm its existence.
That one opening looks like a huge hanger bay on a spherical space station.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
So anyway, what was the guy who posted this video on faketube doing down in Antarctica?

And where's Nibiru been hiding these past 11 months? Or had it gone back behind the Sun again?

Seriously: why is anyone still discussing this hoax

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Before you say it needs to show up "again" it needs to have showed up a first time. Considering that it would have been visible to hundreds of millions of people in the Southern Hemisphere -- yet there was no mass sighting in the Southern Hemisphere of the object in that video when the video was made back in February -- I'm inclined to believ it is a hoax video.

Even if another video is made of a similar-looking object, it wouldn't necessarily confirm anything. Remember, there is no celestial object that would ONLY be visible from the South Pole. An object even as close to the earth as our geosynchronous satellites orbits would STILL be visible to virtually the entire Southern Hemisphere.

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Before you say it needs to show up "again" it needs to have showed up a first time. Considering that it would have been visible to hundreds of millions of people in the Southern Hemisphere -- yet there was no mass sighting in the Southern Hemisphere of the object in that video when the video was made back in February -- I'm inclined to believ it is a hoax video.

Even if another video is made of a similar-looking object, it wouldn't necessarily confirm anything. Remember, there is no celestial object that would ONLY be visible from the South Pole. An object even as close to the earth as our geosynchronous satellites orbits would STILL be visible to virtually the entire Southern Hemisphere.

I already got the word on the sphere they are seeing in Antarctica.
It was sent here by the ETs living on Jupiters moon Europa. They are a 5th dimensional
race. There are 200 scientists on board that are monitoring Earths ice caps.
Earth is in a period of great change. There are 3 other spheres that are parked around
the Earth. We will have a magnetic pole reversal very soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join