It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/Nibiru Visible from Antartica? (VIDEO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

Definitely CGI. Even the original Land of the Lost that aired in the early 70's on Saturday mornings had better, more believable other worldly scenes. Sid and Marty Krofft laugh at this.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

its just like that fake video where you see the Death Star hovering above our planet. I would guess the same effects are used as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Guys you're not going to believe this, but I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend that this thing has shifted orbit and is now hovering over San Francisco!
I will find the link I heard that I heard about from a friend from who works at FEMA who's been gone a long time and post it if TPTB still allow it to be up on the Youtube.
edit on 18-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimesUp
Guys you're not going to believe this, but I heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend that this thing has shifted orbit and is now hovering over San Francisco!
I will find the link I heard that I heard about from a friend from who works at FEMA who's been gone a long time and post it if TPTB still allow it to be up on the Youtube.
edit on 18-3-2012 by TimesUp because: (no reason given)

Totally plausible.
The reason no one can see it is because it has highly advanced cloaking capabilities.
The only reason why it was briefly seen at Antartica is because the little alien guy in charge of the cloaking button went on strike for more pay.
Now where did I put my pills

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm going to call fake.

They key is if a planet was this close it would have huge effects on our planets and there would be no way it could go on unnoticed by the entire scientific community or any amateur astronomer with a telescope. This would be incredibly huge news.

After all, we can detect worlds dozens of light years away, but we can't detect a world this close?

Come on.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
!!! - A tremendous big planet in front of us, but the media are not saying anything, so i think its just for real!! (sarcasm)
Dont know why they do this video, but i liked-

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Cool video, real or not. I've personally been back and forth on the whole Nibiru theory. Some of the arguments made against don't hold water, in my opinion. There are some seriously weird things happening in our solar system, including the warming of the Earth and Other planets like Mars and Jupiter.

Every skeptic likes to drag out the 'we'd see it' idea, but even that is flawed. If a planet approached from a specific trajectory, we would not see it. Think about celestial events you hear about but live on the wrong side of Earht to witness firsthand. Same deal.

If we are spinning on an Axis that runs through Antarctica, there will be parts of the sky only visible from there.

Also, there are huge parts of the light spectrum that are rendered invisible to the human eye. Impossible to say what the composition of a Rogue planetary system would be, or what could be 'seen.' Add technological and sentient beings wanting to remain hidden, and it is at least plausible.

Amazingly cool idea, whether it's true or not.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Its stupid idea that there is "planet" what is only visible from Antarctica. Why its not possible to see from New Zealand, Australia and South tip of South America. There is basically same stars visible, just look Stellarium.

But if Nibiru is as close as moon, then its only visible from one continent. But we would notice this, as oceans around Northern hemisphere lose level and there would be massive floods in Southern hemisphere.

And why Nibiru didn't kill us yet? Wasn't it supposed to detroy earth and bring aliens here last year?

That video is as real as this lol
www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

roflmao
no cause the moon is made of cheese

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insearchofthetruth1987
reply to post by artistpoet

roflmao
no cause the moon is made of cheese

Yes aint that the truth -
NASA is known for it's secrecy on the Moon landing messing with transmissions and such.
"One small step for man - One giant step for McDonalds cheesburgers"

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Couldnt be real... the effects it would have on our planet would be much more noticeable.
Still though, pretty good animation!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I don't think the video is real. I do believe in Niburu however and no i don't have proof. Just because there ain't proof sometimes don't mean it ain't real. Saying something is 100% fake just because there ain't proof is just childish. Believe and see instead of seeing to believe brothers and sisters,

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
WOW...this was so much fun. Who needs armageddon movies when we can make our own. Hopefully after 2012 is gone this stuff will go with it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MastaShake
are you nibiru people still grasping at straws? wasnt this # supposed to kill us like last year?

No, that was some pastor that tried to change the end of the world to may 23 or something, it was later delayed to oct 28th. But then after nothing happened everyone went back to dec 21 2012.

On subject of video, I call for a possible moon type /mirror reflection through the atmosphere. Plus I have seen moon pictures that looks that close before.

edit on 18-3-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It's definitely fake. It does remind me of the Death Star San Francisco video, which was really well made.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Those are assumptions not based on reality.
edit on 18-3-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

Like a sun portal??

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hmm.

How are people stupid enough to believe such things?

Never ceases to amaze me. All I can assume is that they honestly have no clue about the world they live in whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

You really shan't be surprised by the turnout for such a utterly moronic concept.

This is the same crowd that flagged a triangle shaped stargate in the sun over 200 times.

There's plenty of
to go around.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
reply to post by boncho

Most can only be viewed from Antartica.You are on the net bud so check it out.

You know, so why don't you link us directly with a source?

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by renegade1179

I know most posters don't read through the previous pages, but please, stop posting this video (referring to the Deat Star video). It has been posted 3 times in this thread now!

On topic, I think some people just want to believe that Nibiru is coming to annihilate us all. There's always something that is going to cause our destruction, seems part of the human condition.

The video has been proven fake multiple times in the thread, it is one Saturn's moons, "Dione".

People who make these videos are moronic.
edit on 18-3-2012 by TheOngoingJourney because: Clarification

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join