It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HC's Ancient Aliens last episode "The Mystery of Puma Punku" DEVASTATED the show haters.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by bottleslingguy

I think you are doing your reputation harm by minimizing the sophistication of the work done.

I'm not minimizing anything.
I think you are minimizing the capabilities, skill, and ingenuity of human beings.

I agree with that, in that it is those willing to believe that ancient aliens played a part in this are really the ones selling our human ingenuity short, not vica-versa. We can all clearly see what lies a Puma Punku, but to say that it is aliens outright is troubling to me.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
Telekenesis is a reality in my opinion. Admitting that I've sometimes driven too fast on icy roads, OMG too many times GOD has latched onto my moment of fear and straightened out my car - no accident, THANK GOD!

Jesus said (John 14:12):
I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

So perhapse the Puma Punku monuments were created by men with serious TK abilities. Just like 1 guy kept making provements to his home, they now call it "The Mysterious Coral Castle". But seriously how could 1 man build that?

... see the 2nd half of the video, an alternative, perhapse it wasn't that hard either.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I don't care what the haters say, I LOVE Ancient Aliens. My 19 year old daughter thinks Mr. Tsoukalos has "bitchen" hair.

I remember the only movie my dad ever took me to was to see "Chariots of The Gods" when I was 10 years old. Von Daniken asked "What if?", and to this day, the ancient aliens theory is the only one that makes sense. It makes more sense than the bible, the torah and the koran all rolled into one. It makes more sense than what mainstream archaeologists have to offer. Physical anthropology doesn't have much in the way of explanations as to why we went from butt-scratching, knuckle-dragging apes with small brain pans, to brainy bipeds.

All we have are theories, along with magnificent megalithic structures, ancient texts, mythology and artwork. The ancient aliens theory is the only one, in my mind, that takes all the evidence into consideration and comes up with something that FITS. The mythology of ancient peoples from all over the world say we came from the stars.

If somebody doesn't like the show, or thinks it's stupid, then fine. It's a sort-of free country, and each person must make up their minds on their own. To me, ancient aliens rings true. Rock on, Georgios. I would like to see him sporting a mohawk.

link   

Because you don´t cut diorite with diamonds. You change Diorite to something else cut it ... molde it and back to Diorite.
You do not mold Diamonds. You work Carbon .. grafit and "change it" to a diamond.

You do not carve Crystal Skulls. you work Salts/Sand and change it to Crystal.

You do not carve huge statues out of Diorite.you change it first.

You do not dig for gold you make it.

link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Troll: is a word that gets thrown around here a lot. Back in the 56k days trolling meant something. Nobody seems to understand the concept of trolling here on ATS and when people do try they are doing it wrong lol:

Someone who does not understand wont know they are being trolled, trolling is a craft. Someone who does it right wont be suspected as a troll. These days everyone is a troll by default until proven innocent

That Brian guy should do a service to ATS n00bs and resident posters a 101 video on trolling imho

Back on topic Aliens visited ancient man

It's true

edit on 17-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

link   

As I said, I'm no expert.

what are you slumming? why soil your reputation with the totally lame speculations you've been providing here? if you have nothing smart to say you should stay quiet and let the normal idiots make fools of themselves.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesman462002
My Question is : Why would aliens use rock to start with?
Would they not use some of that Roswell metal that was recovered in 1947.
whats the deal?
low tech high tech whats up.
seems 2 me they would have much better building materials than rock,stone etc.

Assuming they built landing platforms in the Andes, for aerial cargoships, rocks don't rust. Rocks don't need maintenance. Rocks don't need deep mining processes for being obtained. Rocks last longer than metal. Rocks don't need complicated metallurgical processes. Why go deep in the mountain for metals, if you can cut the mountain's bed off and build what you need???

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
He's An Alien .
you knew that didn't you?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

totally lame speculations

Oh, the irony.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienStalker

I think you are doing your reputation harm by minimizing the sophistication of the work done.

I'm not minimizing anything.
I think you are minimizing the capabilities, skill, and ingenuity of human beings.

I agree with that, in that it is those willing to believe that ancient aliens played a part in this are really the ones selling our human ingenuity short, not vica-versa. We can all clearly see what lies a Puma Punku, but to say that it is aliens outright is troubling to me.

ingenuity doesn't do what has been done. Actual material on material, pressures and heat aka friction is what it takes more than ingenuity. Unless they can match the PHYSICAL requirements to cut the actual stone you can shove ingenuity somewhere else.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Perfect answer thank you and by the way i love the series AA
archeologists have many many unanswered questions.
i also believe that they hide a hell of a lot of the truth from the public.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

totally lame speculations

Oh, the irony.

At least I can admit when I say something stupid. You are totally trolling now. Forget the substantial questions I asked you and go below the belt hunh? You ARE slumming aren't you? Nothing going on with SOHO or misspellings to correct tonight?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastone

Because you don´t cut diorite with diamonds. You change Diorite to something else cut it ... molde it and back to Diorite.
You do not mold Diamonds. You work Carbon .. grafit and "change it" to a diamond.

You do not carve Crystal Skulls. you work Salts/Sand and change it to Crystal.

You do not carve huge statues out of Diorite.you change it first.

You do not dig for gold you make it.

thanks I'll keep that in mind

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I've answered your questions. Despite what the hucksters on the TV show tell you, the methods used are explainable.

You don't find it odd that no archeologists are presented on the program at all? Not even for comedy relief so that the guys that "know" what it's really all about can scoff at them?

edit on 3/17/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

totally LOLING right now, thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
You know who Pakal Votan was, do you??
lol no sir I do not. But now I do. So apparently we DO know that the glyphs found have been stated as being related to space technology. I would just like to state that my arguement was simply that we do not have access to the full details of that civilization, there are glyphs that we have not seen because time destroyed the things they were put on. Thats all I'm saying - there could be whole chunks of language or history or just 'pictures' we are missing.

thanks for the info
-TF
edit on 17-3-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

I've answered your questions. Despite what the hucksters on the TV show tell you, the methods used are explainable.

You don't find it odd that no archeologists are presented on the program at all? Not even for comedy relief so that the guys that "know" what it's really all about can scoff at them?

no you haven't. and it would be nice if you stayed in your typical "got all the answers" style and presented some plausible explanations of what kinds of "natural materials" could take the place of modern ones that can cut these stones. I'll give you a pass on the "ingenuity" segment of your argument.

and I would love to see a ton of archeologists on the show but what do they know about shaping, cutting and transporting stones?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

and I would love to see a ton of archeologists on the show but what do they know about shaping, cutting and transporting stones?

Quite a lot actually. It's part of their job to know about it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

They have had critics and nonbelievers on the show before or those who do not buy the alien hypothesis, i don't recall what episodes but I am sure someone here can remember what I am talking about. Now saying AA has an agenda of ____ is almost the same as those claiming it has an agenda of "disclosure" if you get my drift. I would like to see more diversity on the show though. Less David Icke and Steve Greer fringe types, less Wilcock and more Friedman and reputable types. But even the "hucksters" put a good argument even though it is either hit or miss with them.[

But even with the reputable the critics will call them hucksters as well due to conflict in belief systems because that is what it all boils down to. Even the critics will put belief or lack thereof before logic at times.To Ignore the accumulation of evidence due to one fallacy is a disservice to this research.

edit: Just an neutral observation. I really don't think many critics are interested in or willing to accept the Alien scenario due to fear. Fear is the mind killer.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
More evidence that they've run out of ideas and are now just regurgitating the stuff they've already covered ,a whole episode on Puma Punku

edit on 17-3-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

Yeah as I was reading his explanation of the episode I was thinking to myself that he must have caught a re-run because they had a show about Puma Punku and they already built RC models of the "planes" that flew.. so it doesn't sound like they're talking about anything new.. that's disappointing

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join