It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

preparation against the nwo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:07 AM
link   
this was inspired by a post by deafence# that we should start a topic to have a section to discuss ways to take the fight to the nwo as it were, and this doesnt mean through arms, but could maybe be by us having an open dialogue about leaving the system maybe?
he made a good point when he said "we here in ATS to only debate and argue views?" which has a sound of truth in it.

So lets discuss options here, such as
1) leaving the nwo currency through gold (there are other threads for this, if anyone has links please post!)

2) buying a small plot of land, renting an allotment or even using your own back garden to grow your own vegetables and fruits so avoiding having gm food forced on us, and also, to make us self reliant.

3) read and turn off the news! dont leave ourselves open to any sort of programming from fox news etc

4) learn how to do tasks for yourself such as home electronics, simple woodwork, cooking (rather than been reliant on fast food or microwave meals), gardening (surprisingly a lot of people pay others to do this for them!), computing (software and hardware), vehicle maintanance

etc

this is a short list, and i think for the first part, we should be "brainstorming" as it were with ideas as to how we can prepare against the nwo and also, fight back without violence, like the man who freed my mother country, gandhi.
Later, we can go more in depth into each idea and dissect them, to see the various merits and faults of each one.

I hope this works

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Preparation against the NWO is like buying arms to protect yourself from alien invasion, you dont know if it will ever happen. Best thing to do is study, learning, decided then take the correct path of action.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
study what though? and you say decide which path to take, but what sort of paths are there for us to take?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The way I see it, the NWO has to happen. In fact it's already here. It has been in the making for hundreds if not thousands of years.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Does duct tape work against the nwo or is that only for keeping out all bio and chem attacks?

I find many of the conspiracies on this site and others to be possible but a 1000 year old plan to bring about a new world order is one that I find comical. It's out there with the soul sucking aliens in my most humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
study what though? and you say decide which path to take, but what sort of paths are there for us to take?

All the theories before making up your mind. At the end you will have three choices;

a)Join
b)accept
c)Refuse

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
How have I prepared for the NWO? I have not physically prepared, but I am mentally prepared for the eventuality. I also have doubts. Like many others, I'm also questioning whether it will happen in the foreseeable future or not, and if it does, will it happen in the UK, and if it does, will it happen to me? I think this is a predictable psychological response, where too much fear, can lead to the "it won't happen to me" syndrome. At a deeper level - I can feel the NWO getting closer and I understand my chances of survival are minimal.

However, what do I accomplish by worrying about it, or being scared of it? Nothing. Where do I hide? Nowhere. What can I do to stop it? Nothing. NWO is like death; we know it is coming, we cannot stop it, we cannot hide from it. So why worry about it? Just live your life and go with the flow - que sara sara

The best you can do, is to be at peace within, show compassion and have the courage to look death in the eye, and that will be your best contribution to others in these times of sorrows; bringing light to darkness. Understand, that every event that transpires is the outcome of the interplay between positive/negative consciouness. Your contribution is your positive state of mind. Not your fears, worries, pain or weapons .You cannot bring about light with darkness.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_illumbrato
fight back without violence, like the man who freed my mother country, gandhi.
I must say, speak for your self on this one *loads shotgun* I for one will choose the hidden 4th option. Resist with extreme measures. I for one cant sit back and wait until thing�s blow over and hope they don�t come looking for me�

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Some of those options are just good life choices in general in my opinion. Even if the NWO doesn't roll around soon, I still want to do a few of those things.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Life must go on until it is apparent that things have gone horribly wrong.

Then it will be time to head into the hills, set up patrol base, and pick an objective.

The Spider

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ugh...another were all going to hell thread

Look the NWO isn't bad okay, have you guys ever heard the old saying "Don't judge a book by its cover" When the NWO comes....well let it come, Just do as they tell you to do. The NWO is NOTHING!! NOTHING!! with out you , they wouldn't hurt you. The NWO will be no worse then a government Ran by George Washington or Winston Churchill.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 01:58 AM
link   
My question is when will we know when we're in the NWO?
Are we gonna wake up one day with the NWO leaders on TV anouncing
it?

If you have not already prepared yourself for the NWO, yer too late bubba, it's already here. At least as far as the western world is concerned. Still a few hitches to take care of in certain rouge countries.
We're the lobster in the slowly boiling couldren of totalitarianism.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
what i'm doing personally to prepare physically is such as training without any weights using pushups, chinups and handstand pushups. plus there kung fu, kick boxing and soon some tai chi, yoga, pranayama... skills that can be practiced anywhere after the worst happens like a ww3.

Mentally, yes you need to def prepare so that one doesnt crack under pressures or isolation etc. I sometimes wonder how i'd fare up in winston's shoes been taken into the ministry of truth (which incidently is shaped very much like mi6 head quarters!).

about loading up the shot gun, unfortunately, its illegal in the uk to own a gun, but i have go a katana sword and some knives and throwing stars, plus im reading a book aobut been a ninja. Buti dont think your gun will be much use against the one world army.

i hear that the implant microchip is now been openly advertised?
I reckon this could work to our advantage if we start studying electronics and computing in earnest now... in a decade or so when the more sophisticated and advanced (as well as more beneficial for the nwo) chips are been forced on the public like a national id card.. we can maybe hack them and use them to OUR advantage so maybe, instead of monitoring stations tracking us, we can track the location of the monitoring stations! and make the locations known to our peers! And we can exploit other functions of the chips. Its like how now people can hack pdas, like i did to mine, and force the 400mhz xscale processor to do tings its no meant to, like i made mine go up to 1.5ghz,others hacked their xbox and made it into a fully functioning computing.

We gotta get a balance of knowledge, physical preparation and spritual preparation ( i definately believe in chi) and also in gaining a advanced knowdge or electronics and techonology as well as computing and programming.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
"preparing for the NWO" is admitting that the "military state/end of the world scenario/oppression and slavery forever" will happen. You're defeating yourself by doing this. You're empowering the NWO by "preparing for it" and being scared. The NWO is Illuminati, and they've been trying to control the world for decades now. (they're losing)

Our thoughts carry so much weight. Start thinking that the NWO is defeated and that we already beat them. They are a small group. We are the masses. We need to join our positive thoughts together or we *will* lose against the NWO. Don't let them control your mind--stop watching garbage TV like Fox (Fox Sux anyway.), talk about changing things for the better, keep your thoughts on what it will be like when they're gone. Think about the things you love to do in your life, think about good times with your friends. DO NOT be scared of terrorist attacks. Those threats are not real.

We are stronger than they are. They're losing. You can see by how they're trying everything up their sleeve to make us live in fear and give in to their rotten plans. They lie, they kill, they poison...all to control us. Stay positive, stay happy. They'll lose. The worst that can happen if you stay positive and happy, is that people will think you're a really nice guy/gal...so why not give it a try?

[edit on 30-9-2004 by coney]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by coney
The NWO is Illuminati, and they've been trying to control the world for decades now. (they're losing)

Have they?

Would you like to share with us how you got this information?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
While as a human being I support the destruction of the one world goverment or new world order I have to say we cant stop it no matter how hard we try.

For it is fortold in Daniel , Matthew, Mark and Revelation this it is to be.

But I say lets make them suffer for their dream, fight and fight hard to keep them from getting away with anything teach them that if it wasn't for the people there could be no goverment make them fear the public as a unified whole less they bring on torturous control unwaivered and unhuman in nature.

God Bless all people of the world and let them have the strength to keep
the goverment from harming the needlessly just so some fat cats can get richer and stronger........

For yours is the way and the Might for only thru you may our lives be spared from harm less it be your will. God bless all men even those who call us enemies ie muslim, islamic etc.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta
God bless all men even those who call us enemies ie muslim, islamic etc.

Errr dude...a quick word
muslims dont call us enemies

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   

those who call us enemies ie muslim, islamic etc.

thats ignorance for u, lol! no wonder the nwo will win! People need to start thinking more, and stop listening to the propaganda, if muslims called "us" their enemies, then theyd be explosions all over the world on a mass scale, and not just a few MINORITY groups

That bit about prophesies in ur bible is just dogma. You should spout it as fact, it just shows a closed narrow mind.

I dont see how we are winning now. Majority of people are sheep who are really easily controlled. They are perfect consumers and citizens, and just dream about comparing themselves to the smiths next door, lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I agree with oconnection, i cant see a group spending hundreds or thousands of years preparing to take over. Why would they try to take over when the world is at its strongest influence point? Why not take over before or during WW2, or the Cold War? They could have said "This is our new plan for defence" now what are they going to say? If they just "take over" they are going meet a whole lot more resistance than they would have if they'd taken over when they could have givin a reasonable excuse for it.

I find it more likely that the US Government, not the NWO or Illumanti will take over the western world. As in the posts about the concentration camps in the US, i find that more reasonable than an NWO. However, even that is a bit risky for any government/orginization to attempt.

Now if they managed to pass a law/bill to disarm America then I could see this happening but we'll just have to see what happens.

Anyway, on topic, there really wouldnt be a way you can plan for it comeing. The only way you can plan for it is knowing what their plans are. Which no one does, so all your planning could lead right into what they want.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Preparation against the NWO is like buying arms to protect yourself from alien invasion, you dont know if it will ever happen. Best thing to do is study, learning, decided then take the correct path of action.

You said the same when i posted on this subject in my thread call We Can't Fight Them, so let me try and replie to your question why prepare because if we are ready and it doesn't happen then ah well atleast we were ready and if we prepare and it does happen well that selfexplanitory.

ThanksInfinte

top topics

<<   2 >>

join