It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KONY Director Caught Going BERSERK in Public!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Here's the crazy video showing the director beating fists on concrete in public, butt naked:

I don't think this is any MKULTRA, or the result of hard drug use...I think the dude just cracked.

He's probably been on the web, watching everyone talk smack about him, and hearing it from people around him. He's been doing a lot of interviews lately as well.

If you shaped your life around a naive cause that you truly believed in, and figured out your approach and inspiration was misdirected, and could cause more suffering than good....you probably would too.

This is just a man going primal. We're all beasts deep down.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

I don't think this is any MKULTRA, or the result of hard drug use...I think the dude just cracked.

He's probably been on the web, watching everyone talk smack about him, and hearing it from people around him. He's been doing a lot of interviews lately as well.

People are talking smack about him because he lied about a certain situation, now he is losing his game and he can't handle it

If you shaped your life around a naive cause that you truly believed in, and figured out your approach and inspiration was misdirected, and could cause more suffering than good....you probably would too.

A good lession for those who believe everything on the internet.

This is just a man going primal. We're all beasts deep down.

Not all, some people are just bad and others are good...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hmm, anyone ever care to consider that maybe something that he drank or ate was possibly laced with something? Look at the erratic behavior? That's not from a drunken man gone mad. Sorry, I drink and drinking has never done that to me.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This certainly brought joy to my heart.

I declare today National Oops Day!!!

If you posted this on your friends social networking sites, emails or tried to spread this disease.

Man up and post "Oops 2012".

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hmm, seems like somebody needs a new handler....

To me it looks much more the result of a psychic problem (maybe MKUltra involved), than drug/alcohol related.

but then again i have not more infos, them the video and that he got arrested.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
What has MKultra to do with this???

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Not all, some people are just bad and others are good...

This is your opinion. Fact is that nearly everyone has their breaking points where they go primal. Very few exceptions exist when they face prolonged extreme trauma.

I don't see "good" and "bad". That went out the window as my mind became more complex.

Originally posted by svetlana84
Hmm, seems like somebody needs a new handler....

To me it looks much more the result of a psychic problem (maybe MKUltra involved), than drug/alcohol related.

but then again i have not more infos, them the video and that he got arrested.

I'm not saying it couldn't be either MKULTRA-type programming, or drug induced, but it doesn't seem necessary in this case.

It does indeed seem as if his "programming" has slipped, but I see it more as the societal programming he believed so strongly in, than anything else. The guy looked like a huge wanna-be that was far too pro-social for his own good. It seems the gap between his idea of humanity, and how we really are got to him a bit too much, in my assessment.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I'm not saying it couldn't be either MKULTRA-type programming, or drug induced, but it doesn't seem necessary in this case.

It does indeed seem as if his "programming" has slipped, but I see it more as the societal programming he believed so strongly in, than anything else. The guy looked like a huge wanna-be that was far too pro-social for his own good. It seems the gap between his idea of humanity, and how we really are got to him a bit too much, in my assessment.

The guy was a Christian, so probably he was not aware of the current stuations around him (which is typical for christians) and in that particulair country, and probably also racist because that koni was a black guy, and American Christians hate black guys, africa and everything that has to do with the african and afro-american culture. And my guess is that he could have some antisemite and nazi ideas to...

So he is just a Nazi on the lose, he gets what he deserves

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This is Charlie Brooker's take on Jason Russell and Kony 2012. Quite amazing if you havent seen it before

edit on 17-3-2012 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Man, I'm not a Christian..far from one, but I'm appalled by your thoughts of what a Christian is.

Christian does not = KKK

Let's try to keep this one on topic, please.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
what the hell is wrong with all the other threads on kony that already have all this material.

the site is going to need a KOny forum if everybody logging on feels the need to create a new thread on the issue
edit on 17-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by yougetwhatyoudeserve

Man, I'm not a Christian..far from one, but I'm appalled by your thoughts of what a Christian is.

Christian does not = KKK

Let's try to keep this one on topic, please.

Thanks!

I'm not talking about you, but about that director of the koni video... And still, christians are the biggest intollerant racists in the world, just look at the USA (christian country) who bombs the hell out of Muslim country's. Also christians have something against jews (and other non-christians), because they don't want to accept JC as messiah....

So there you have it, the proof, christians are intollerant and racist.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
To get back ontopic, what has MKultra to do with this???

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You never had the first thought to check the fire hose page?

...Given that you are a long-time member
edit on 17-3-2012 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

This is the only thread listed on the topic from the fire hose:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's listed in the Political Madness forum.

Rules state one can be made for both breaking news, and specific thread.

Besides, this is a different piece, different video.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe now this forced meme will die off and people will move on to the next big internet fad.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I go through trauma everyday. I still don't act that crazy or have snapped to that breaking point. That behavior is not normal.

In his interview, he was a sound stable guy, then a week later he goes from primal to a breaking point?

Please.

He had some powerful drugs in his system to make him act that way. Now did he take them willingly or did he take them unknowingly? That is the question.

No alcoholic beverage I know, causes people to turn into primal.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
up to 80 million views.

these guys are good at marketing.

this CIA think tank is owning the internet population

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Kony thing is being used to garner support for invasion in africa

Joseph Kony resolution introduced in House
Two House lawmakers on Tuesday introduced a resolution supporting efforts to counter the Lord's Resistance Army, hoping to build on the momentum created by a viral YouTube video spotlighting the atrocities of LRA leader Joseph Kony.

www.cbsnews.com...

now it has gone belly up, they can't have this guy letting anyone in on the plot

so they have to trash him, so he can't be giving the game away

and set an example for minions past present and future
THIS COULD BE YOU!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So basicaly Invisible Children is a group of Christian extremists who are looking to make a bucket load of tax free money so some mid level congressmen/senators wife can have something to do with charity and africa because shes probably bored?.

Great.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join