It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diablo III Release date 5-15-12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
That's right ladies and gents.. The third installment of our favorite hack and slash has finally received a release date..

I for one and uber excited even with all the crap they are getting about the RMAH... We'll see how this plays out however the game itself appears solid and hopefully it is..

Official D3 Site
edit on 16-3-2012 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

seen that yesterday im psyched hopefully they dont push the date back again but i dont think they will, supposed to come out for consoles sometime 2

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

Oh yeah me too.. If I spend nearly as much time on this as I did with D2... I'll be both uber rich, uber geared and will totally get my money's worth

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Yup!!! So fkn excited for this. Been in the beta for quite awhile and it is amazing. I'm not going to have a life when the full game is out

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

for sure ive see d2 accounts go for like $100+, never sold any personally but i did have a good hammerdin for rushing and lightning sorce for mf havnt got on in a couple years tho
reformatted n lost my cd key

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGuyFawkes

I have a full account with max geared characters... Max geared: Bowazon, Javazon, Sorc, Barb and Necro....

I should have probably sold it......

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I was extremely excited for Diablo 2, played it for years. Somehow, Diablo 3 doesn't interest me. New guy for music, stupid "real money" store, as it seems no real gameplay improvements or innovations and Blizzard belongs to Craptivision/Vivendi. That's bad enough.
I know a lot of nerds will cum all over the game but it seems to be Diablo 2 with higher resolution, new characters and a different story but the same age-old gameplay (and god knows how many DLC and Add-ons they will release to milk the cow until it's not only dead but completely rotten)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Is this confirmed? or we just letting our mind think that this game will totally release in this date. I'm sick of waiting good games like Blade and Soul.

edit on 8-4-2012 by HurtMeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Finally I really don't see what took this game so dam long to come out.

From everything I seen it looks pretty average, and it should of been out long ago.

As it stands right now I will get it for the nostalgia factor mostly.

But we will see hopefully they will surprise us.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
5 days to go and I am starting to get super excited.. I don't know about anyone else here but I was huge into D1 and D2....

I feel like a kid waiting for Santa to come..

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

I'm pretty stoked on the drop too!

Beware of the notorious Blizzard bugs, though. First couple months is gonna be patch hell.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

It always is.. I'm expecting it so it's not so bad..

Been playing bliz games for a while.. Once the big bugs are fixed I'm sure it will be just fine.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Gotta wait until my first or 2nd payday, but it will be the next game I get.
I LOVED Diablo 1! D2 was ok, but it just wasn't random enough for me.
The levels got to repetitive for my style of play.

D3 looks great,
Gonna get it.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Been waiting forever, and now we are less than 24 hours till launch. I had an awesome hammerdin, cold sorc, and a super high end pvp barb. Can't wait.

About the RMAH, as long as I make what I paid for the game, I'll be happy.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Trailer looks amazing.

Been waiting for this for far too long.

Can't wait

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Did you notice that the Release date was really close to 2012 Ascension of Christ date? (17th)

It was funny because we had a public holiday and all I did was spend the entire day and weekend playing a Demonic Occult Themed video game haha =)

top topics

join