It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zrocketman976
This is a really interesting thing...... It's almost like clockwork. O.o
I'm worried.
I'm in Northern California and have been feeling like there's a quake coming. We know it's long due..........
Thanks for your post. Keep us updated on location/time/ect!

If the dude is right I think I got that New Madrid was next. If that goes down as predicted you just need to vacate Cali every 188 days give or take the fluctuation and you should be fine

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

I'm speechless, that is incredible that they have discovered a pattern. It makes sense why TPTB would want this in the hush hush. Think about all the doomers talking about HAARP. Of course they would want us thinking they had the power to cause earthquakes. Just sayin, FEAR is the ultimate weapon. I hope that this does have the power to save lives. Its about time we had some power for ourselves!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It's astonishing how people can believe this sort of stuff. Please look at the figures from any year and you will see several very large Earthquakes that have nothing to do with a 188 Day Cycle!

The U.S. may well be overdue for a large quake, and it will certainly happen, but if you actually research the DATA you will see that Leylines and a 188 day cycle has absolutley no relationship with the actual figures.

Also, i'd like to know what we mean by a "Mega Quake"? There are Earthquakes that are categorized as Megathrust Earthquakes, but not "Mega Quakes"

There are too many actual real reasons why this thread has no grounds to be believed.

edit on 16-3-2012 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy

I'm speechless, that is incredible that they have discovered a pattern. It makes sense why TPTB would want this in the hush hush. Think about all the doomers talking about HAARP. Of course they would want us thinking they had the power to cause earthquakes. Just sayin, FEAR is the ultimate weapon. I hope that this does have the power to save lives. Its about time we had some power for ourselves!

You can rest assured that none of your post is accurate. There are no relaible patterns and "They" have discovered no patterns.

Snooze tight tonight!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by LetsGoViking

The USGS lists 7+ quakes at 18 per year.
earthquake.usgs.gov...

They also list 152 quakes 6+ or better a year.
They also list 1500 quakes a year at 5 or better.

Your average of about 13 a year is low by 5 7 or better quakes a year.

Interesting, Most likely you used the Significant Worldwide Earthquakes (2150 B.C. - 1994 A.D.) I used the USGS/NEIC (PDE) 1973 - 2012 03 15 database with the parms of 1970 - 2012, Mag of 7+. For the 42 years, it showes 543 events for 12.9 events per year. I didn't enter start or end days, so that may account for the difference if you used the same database.

Still it's an interesting exercise. I've been working with the OK/AR/MO datasets lately, so this is something new to gnaw on for a bit. Hopefully I'll be able to do the plots sometime tomorrow; I'm curious if there is some kind of clustering around certain periods, but I doubt it since I would think that would have been in the literature by now.

Cheers!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I predict that the next big mega quake is going to be in Los Angeles/San Francisco in this Month.

I hope I am wrong but viewing how many quakes there have been in that zone almost every day I could not see other hot place like that one.

Every day there are more than 100 quakes in the Los Angeles/San Francisco Area

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There are several reasons why I have my doubts on this. Not the least of which is the OP stating the past quakes hit on "almost" exact dates. If it were to be a pattern it should always be exact. That being said, I live close enough to the New Madrid fault that I'll be curious if there is a quake somewere on March 22. If not....well I didn't lose any sleep over it anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm not willing to put a date on the the next Madrid quake, but FEMA must think it's coming soon to a theater near
us, they are sure doing a lot of practice dry runs there every year now.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
I'm not willing to put a date on the the next Madrid quake, but FEMA must think it's coming soon to a theater near
us, they are sure doing a lot of practice dry runs there every year now.

If there's an overdue threat of a big one, then this is quite normal. Here in Christchurch, NZ, there were Newspaper ADS, and TV Ads for a few years preceding our big quakes. Not many people actually took them onboard though, so when our water and food supplies were cut off, the majority of families had to cue for ages to get their essentials.

Everyone should have enough water and food stored for a minimum of 3 days if they live anywhere near a Fault line.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
So if the equidistant lines are part of this man's 188 day theory, how does he view the plate tetonic theory? The geometric patern must be more modern since the plates are constantly moving over a very long time. That is, if you believe in the plate tetonic theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well the guy who made the video definitely found a pattern, just wasn't quite intelligent(no offense) enough to fully decode it and describe it.

Debunkers/shills quit saying the flat map line...that type of map takes into account the flat problem, that's why the map is curved. He mentions the statistics...why haven't any of you tried to calculate those? terrible debunkers on this website.

He did a terrible job of explaining how he drew those lines. He should have spent more time on that, that's a very important part.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Hi ATS, this is rare of me but I couldn't help myself notice of this little detail that I want to put on forward. But first I want to make clear that I really don't believe this will happen but it is extremely interesting. If you notice the lines in a square shape type that make the connection between the earthquakes in the video (You can see it in the youtube video even without clicking in it) you can see that the square have certain countries inside and some outside like the northern part of the USA, Canada, Russia. Well the interesting thing is that a video of Major Ed James, former Defense Intelligence Agency, involved in ESP secret Programs on Remote Viewing operations in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... says something about seeing the sanctuaries left of a mayor catastrophe in most of the places left out in the square lines between minutes 29 and 31. Also may I include that the is were most of the elites live. Just saying

English is not my first language so be easy on me

edit on 17-3-2012 by rober_boricua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I'd love to see someone who can do it make a flash or visual representation based on the USGS data for as far back as it goes and visually correlate it to the 188 day cycle (maybe change the color of something during the 30 day window around the 188 day cycle)

I'll bet it would become apparent very quickly whether this concept is accurate or not
edit on 17-3-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
no one noticed that the lines from the OP video don't actually follow any order!??

He simply picked spots and connected them, many of them aren't even symmetrical to the opposite side of his "Pythagorean Mathematics" shapes... not to mention no earthquakes fall above his shapes even though there are plenty in reality (Iceland to name just one).

This is a ruse... maybe the 188 day thing is moderately accurate? But this ley lines thing is not even in the classification of science or mathematics.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

no one noticed that the lines from the OP video don't actually follow any order!??
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I did !

I thought I might had been to busy
fist pumping while Raving
to the Awesome beats

but I was thinking the same thing...
well its only about a week away
Rock & Roll we see shall we

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
While I appreciate the effort put into this, and I do think there IS a pattern (there's always a pattern), I don't think this is it. Though it got me thinking about the double-slit experiment and probability waves... there's something there I just don't see it yet.

Edit to add: the 188 day pattern may be valid but I don't see how the geometric pattern is. Seemed like he was drawing lines arbitrarily sometimes.
edit on 3/17/2012 by circlemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
A video claiming it is one of the biggest discoveries of all time and that the maker is Albert Einstein.

Where could this go wrong.

And I think the video winked at me in parts, or would have if it could just open that one eye.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
doubters even after beyound a shawdow of doubt , what must I do to make you listen ? 188 is the key,+ - factor nothing is perfect but God, on the 3/14/2012 6.8 japan earth high tides. toy quake. buy earth quake insurance now , your chimmneys will come though your roofs at 7.0 , the so called nut jobs are right just like the wright brothers were called nut jobs and they flew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21/22/23 prime days , you have been warned for the last time plan a outdoor activity for your family in a big field but not of sand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This is possibly the most retarded posts I've ever heard of. It's called fault lines and the principles of Geology. What evidence or scientific data could even make this possible. Put the bong down and open a book.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thanks Truthseeker1111 for bringing this information to us all, I beleive there is a pattern to everything that happens on this planet, living in Los Angeles Ca, I hope we will be safe.

I am sure there are other people that have knowledge of this pattern, but are keeping quiet about it.

This is going to be an interesting year for sure !

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join