It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Excellent recap and maps. Thank you for describing the video and posting the maps for visual effect.
Now I understand what this thread is about.

So, as others have asked, what about the quakes that are not listed? Are they just bonus quakes? Quakes not in the lines and not in the 188 day pattern are bonus quakes. Not as in a good thing, bonus, but as in extra.
Quakes that do not impact your pattern in any way. Extra quakes, ones not to be included because of what?
I am still just trying to understand, forgive the way I try to make sense of this.
If I understand, the 188 day cycle always has a quake. Therefor the bonus/extra quakes are not included because they do not affect the pattern. The pattern still exists.
Right?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjinsane1
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Um.. i really dont think the dude who made this video cherry picked quakes. I think he is on the right track, he just left out the main reason these 188 quakes are getting so much attention.

The fact there is a rogue planet (planet X, Nibiru, Destroyer ect) floating through our solar system makes a big difference as to why these certain dates are used.

Here is the link to help explain...

i29.photobucket.com...

Every time earth lines up with the sun and this "rogue" planet we have a quake. It happenes to be every 188 days but the worse earthquakes happen when the earth is in the Leo constellation vs when its around in the Aquarius constellation.

Earth - Sun - Planet X while earth is in Leo constellation = Mega quakes that move the earths axis. .... ie... Japan, Chile.

Earth - Sun and Planet X while in the Aquarius constellation = Big Quakes ect.

It has something to do with the fact the earths magnetic poles connect.
March 22 (or around that date) we again line up Earth - Sun - Planet X - in the Leo Constellation BUT... this time this alignment also includes the moon and Mercury and Uranus - and almost Mars.
Going by these FACTS ... we should be in for a ruff ride my friends.

You can go to www.solarsystemscope.com... and input the date March 22nd 2012 and the time 0100 hours and see the entire alignment. The only thing you cant see is the dwarf star that is causing all this drama.

If you take time to connect the dots... it does make allot of sense. I think out government KNOWS the # is about to hit the fan somewhere along the New Madrid fault line all the way to the West Coast.
Fema has been major prepping those areas for a year or so.. and there have been major military drills off the west coast concerning tsunamis.

Btw.. this is my first post here. I have followed this forum for years, i just now decided to join and post.
I love this forum :-)
Sooo much KNOWLEDGE here!

So NEMESIS is coming home to say Hello ??

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hmm, intriguing! there is a method to all maddness!

so.. whats gonna happen on March 23?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Compare his map with this map of largest earthquakes since 1900.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Looks like a bunch were left out.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FelixFelicis

I am interested in the 188 day cycle though.
edit on 16-3-2012 by FelixFelicis because: link

So is my wife...

I should point out that the number 188 is a part of another number that has to do with the middle verse of the whole Bible and that is Psalm 118:8

www.biblegateway.com...:8&version=NKJV

"It is better to trust in the Lord
Than to put confidence in man."

Comet Elenin And Earthquakes Have A 188 Day Cycle Between Them! The Next Big One Is-->

Now count 188 days from March 11, 2011 and we arrive at September 15, 2011!!! WOW that is right in the target zone for the next mega-earthquake which should be much stronger then a 9.0 because of the fact that by this time Comet? Elenin will be between the earth and the sun instead of before when it was further out from the earth and the sun!

Oh, wait, Elenin was kaput and no earthquake either.

Hmmmmmmmmmm...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jjinsane1

The fact there is a rogue planet (planet X, Nibiru, Destroyer ect) floating through our solar system makes a big difference as to why these certain dates are used.

1. There is no rogue planet as you claim.
2. Only the moon is correlated to quakes on Earth. The correlation is with low intensity quakes.

A new mass in the solar system would be easy to detect:
1. It would affect the motions of the known objects - not happening
2. It would be seen by whole sky surveys - not happening

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Interestingly these maps made me think of this map on this thread

here
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=649831

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Terral03's Page: 188-Day Cycle Explained

This page seemed to be written in a simple way, explaining the research and evidence from which they have extrapolated these predictions.

Understand that my astronomers have identified at least three heavy-mass objects in our solar system, but the star-like object now moving across the Leo Constellation represents the greatest threat to our planet more than all the others by far. We know this by the evidence of the Earth axis shifts on the nearside alignments with the Leo Constellation. Find February 27, 2010 Chile 8.8, when Earth passed between the Sun and the Leo Constellation. This marks the time that the Earth axis shifted three inches with the Earth aquifers.

Why 3/22/12 is supposed to be important:

March 22, 2012 (link) is the most important day on the timeline at this stage of the investigation, because this marks the day Earth axis is expected to shift 5+ inches along with Earth aquifers and a 9+ magnitude earthquake event. For those who remember, I had sufficient evidence in the investigation last year to predict a March 15, 2011 event that took place on March 11 with Fukushima, which was off by four days. However, this cycle I am much more familiar with the 188-day cycle and the magnetic/gravitational relationships of the Sun, Earth and the inbound HMO and standing in a much better position to make the March 22, 2012 prediction. To my knowledge nobody has accurately predicted a Earth axis shift event of five inches on a particular day in human history, but that is exactly what my research group is prepared to do from the available data.

So?

My prediction is that the Earth will indeed shift axis by 5 inches or greater on this day and that people around the globe will begin to wake up and take notice that something big is coming just around the corner. We appear to be living inside one of those Extinction-Level Event Movies, even if in slow motion.

This is what I clipped from the site. There are links, sources, diagrams, etc for everything said here. Please research it further yourself.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Heyyyy.... Whats with the wandering ley-lines????

On some maps, they are cutting across Melbourne (Victoria) Australia on the way to Christchurch NZ, then in other maps, its going over Tasmania but still to Christchurch NZ!!

Why are countries being shifted around 500 kilometers?????

edit on 16-3-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So which place will be hit by an earthquake the West Coast or New Madrid? And if this is real then I'd say that God should have mercy

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I thought this was a very interesting thread and well done with the maps the video was a bit long but kept me interested..
I thought the whole thread was compelling but im not convinced at this point i thought the 188 day thing was something to ponder but time will tell im going to keep an eye on this thread..S&F for a well done thread..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo
reply to post by truthseekr1111

From Wikipedia:

On December 27, 2004, the radiation from an explosion on the surface of SGR 1806-20 reached Earth.[2] In terms of gamma rays, the burst had an absolute magnitude around −291. It was the brightest event known to have been sighted on this planet from an origin outside our solar system. The gamma rays struck the ionosphere and created more ionization, which briefly expanded the ionosphere. The magnetar released more energy in one-tenth of a second (1.3×1039 J) than our sun has released in 100,000 years (4×1026 W × 3.2×1012 s = 1.3×1039

Seriously? That's interesting in that that's exactly what HAARP does, expands our ionosphere. So if that event correlated with the boxing day tsunami, it would make sense that HAARP could cause the same natural disasters...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What ABOUT the all the QUAKES before

CHILE 8.8
NEW ZEALAND 7.1
JAPAN 9.1
FIJI 7.3
SUMATRA 9.5
NEW MADRID 8.1

What CREATED the 188 cycle? The worlds been around for millions of years and there never was a calendar for quakes in the past. Im Flagging this just to see what post are here next Friday 23rd.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have been curious about this 188 day cycle, and will be watching next week. If there happens to be a quake on the 22nd, or plus or minus a couple days, I will be pretty convinced.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
On average there are 18 quakes a year that are 7 or greater. Why is there all of the cherry picking?

Notice that this skips over the Haiti quake 1/12/2010 that killed 316,000.

Did you know that 2/27/2010 is not 188 days before 9/4/2010?

Here are a few more quakes that were skipped over in this cherry picking effort.
12/21/2010 7.4
10/25/2010 7.7
9/29/2010 7.2
7/23/2010 7.4 and a 7.6

Basically, this is baloney.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

An 8.1 to strike New Madrid, is this the predicted magnitude?

I sure hope not.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Nothing to see here folks...the UnOfficial Debunker Official is here. This is just complete nonsense close this thread immediately.

This is some real good stuff here & I'm going to save this video to the PC. Nice thread!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

An 8.1 to strike New Madrid, is this the predicted magnitude?

I sure hope not

That estimate is too low. Ignore the new "revised" USGS nonsense.

I went back and got all the original data, before they started to try to make the quakes seem smaller than they really were, so as to "not alarm the public".

The first New Madrid quake in 1811 was magnitude 8.5
The largest aftershock of that first quake in 1811, occurred the same day, and was magnitude 8.5

The next quake in 1812 was magnitude 8.4

The final quake in 1812, "the grand daddy of all quakes", was magnitude 8.8 to 8.9

The USGS has since done a white-wash campaign to fake the magnitudes and artificially lower them, to keep the public from becoming too worried about the dangers.

However, you can still find all of the original data if you look for it, from before they artificially and falsely lowered the magnitudes. So their white washing campaign isn't working.

8.1 is too low if New Madrid has a big quake. 8.4 was the smallest magnitude the last time it happened. So I would expect one at least that big.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

Instead of saying nothing at all maybe you'd have something to say about why it is alright to overlook the vast majority of the quakes and pick out a few.

Do you ever look into the claims or do you simply trust those that mislead others?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Not buying because there the largest earthquakes since 1900 are scattered from years to years.......
Here is the list of the 10 largest quakes since 1900. Quake List However, I've not seen the videos but, I mean, these 10 quakes are huge and are more/less 188 days apart and do not equate to that 188 day theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join