It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MATRIX of 188 - LEY LINES of the 188 DAY Mega-Quake Cycle Discovered & linked to NEW MADRID QUAK

page: 1,
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

houston, I think we have ANOTHER problem...

Future Nobel Peace Prize?

If another MegaQuake hits any of these LINES this author is warning about, I'd say this would be a contender.

Here's just a few of the Maps from the video ... this is IMPORTANT! People around the WORLD need to SEE THIS!!! (And I suggest people download or watch this video soon as possible... this seems like something that might try to censor soon)

SUMMARY for those asking....

This MAP above is from the VIDEO about the bizarre 188 day Mega Quake PATTERN which clearly reveals near perfectly Symmetrical LEY LINES formed by the LOCATIONS of the last FOUR Mega Quakes IN A ROW. And what makes the diagram and "theory" so unique is that these quakes aren't just everyday quakes that have HIT exact points on these ley lines,,, they've ALL been MAJOR & HISTORIC QUAKES!

So when you start analyzing the PATTERN of the 188 cycle, it not only REPEATS far longer than the last FOUR MEGA QUAKES, but claims this CYCLE has continued ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE 1800's.

In FACT, whats even more amazing is the FAMOUS NEW MADRID Mega Quake of 1811 & 1812 was one of the quakes that occurred on this 188 cycle!!! Wow!

As if that wasn't astounding in of itself, this pattern and cycle apparently continues for as long as there's a measurement of QUAKES! Or in other words, if your brain can fathom the concept and implications; the cycle supposedly continues throughout recorded history! WTF?

Even the 2004 SUMATRA 9.5 Mega Quake occurred connected to this pattern as well!

The video also claims at least 47 Major to Mega Quakes can be associated/correlated to hitting on almost the exact dates of the cycle from 1959 to 2009.

But it gets more bizarre because this MAP shows POINTS of Intersection that these ley lines show which RUN THROUGH the Middle of the United States and WORSE, the LINE goes right through NYC, WASHINGTON DC, DENVER, NEW MADRID SAN FRANCISCO etc etc...

and even crazier... That LINE is not only the LINE that came from JAPAN from the 3/11 Mega 9.1 quake, but that LINE is ON almost THE exact SAME EXACT LATITUDE of the US Cities above!

Holy sh#tballs

So this definitely needs to be investigated and analyzed by and probably applies to all areas of SCIENCE... seismologists, astrologists, astronomers, quantum physics etc.

Hopefully this is all just a bizarre coincidence and nothing occurs being suggested.. But the more I look at the data and threat, the more REAL and beyond coincidence this is. Whether or not anything happens is anyones guess, but the evidence has already shown FOUR MAJOR & Mega Quakes IN A ROW have struck on this pattern in this latest cycle.

CHILE 8.8
NEW ZEALAND 7.1
JAPAN 9.1
FIJI 7.3
SUMATRA 9.5
NEW MADRID 8.1

and several more pointed out in the video

To me, this deserves some serious consideration from people at least especially based upon the last 4 quakes and that the next 188 date is NEXT WEEK!!! On March 22nd!

If a major quake were to hit around the 22nd.. would it be a coincidence?

what if its a mega quake like japan?

at this point, to me, people should be taking this thread very seriously now more than ever.

What if this video and the information turns out to be correct and a major city on these ley lines gets hit next week or around the cycle?

Many lives could be saved had something like this been around before JAPAN Imho.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------
Excerpt post from Video's Author :

As much information and material as I covered in this video, its just scratching the surface which I'll deal more with in part 3 since many of the concepts I discussed need more study. And although I initially wanted to keep the video under 10 minutes,, due to the complexity, magnitude and amount of information that could only be grasped by important context (especially for those new to this topic), it couldn't be done. Hopefully it won't be only those on a higher frequency that will be able to see the significance and implications before its too late.

And while the subject matter is very serious and had to be informative, I also tried to present it in an entertaining way which was quite a challenge to say the least!

Now that I've open pandoras quantum box so to speak with this, I definitely welcome any thoughts or questions because as I said, this discovery is only in its infancy stage!

edit on 16-3-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Man.......I am speechless!

Where did this come from? Or better yet, can you give us a direct link to the author of this material?

I am highly interested in digging a little deeper into this thingy

I feel this is the most intriguing thing I have seen in a while......good job 1111

edit on 16-3-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
While I would really like to know what the thread is about, without your input, I am not willing to watch a video that is over 23 mins.
So maybe you could give a clue? Tell us about what you think and how that effects the Missourians like me?

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

For those that don't want to or can't watch the video right now, the theory is that there have been four recent earthquakes, each 188 days apart. The Chile earthquake (February 27, 2010), the New Zealand earthquake (September 4, 2010), the Japan earthquake (March 11, 2011), and the Fiji earthquake (September 15, 2011) are each 188 days from the ones adjacent.

Following this logic, the next one in this pattern would be 3/22/12.

Also, some very confusing geometric patterns and lines overlayed on a world map seem to point to the New Madrid area.

The "188 days thing" is very compelling, but I'm not sure I buy into the ley lines thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Omg.....Thats.......Thats....another YouTube vid with absolutely zero explanation of what it's about. I am on my phone, can't really watch vids, so a brief description would be nice. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
It is a visual and mathematical vid, so best to just watch it later when you can.

I have to say in the middle it started to loose me. I'm not very good with math or seeing mathematical patterns. However I see where the author of the vid is trying to go. First he says that he has discovered a huge pattern that he claims must infinitely repeat it'self, every 188 days an earthquake will hit in one of the spots on the pattern. He then goes back to the recent earthquakes in the last 2 years, but then starts to take us back to the 1800's to prove his pattern. It's quite an astonishing statement. But there are variables in his pattern. It may not always hit 188 exactly due to variables in our time, leap years, etc. So, it will either hit directly on the 188th day, or within 8,11, or 15 days from that date. And he's talking about mega or historical earthquakes only, not the constant tiny ones that are always hitting.

Again, interesting claim, but I would like to see the list of all major earthquakes that we know of since keeping track, and count it myself to see if it's true. If it is, I want a copy of that map he made. If he is right, we can predict major earthquakes and narrow down where they may possibly hit, based on the pattern. IF he's right.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

If another MegaQuake hits any of these LINES, I'd say this would be a contender.

Great work and great video.....I must say that I am not convinced as you are but very interesting for sure.

Thank you!

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

From that description it sounds like the facts they use are cherry picked. For example why they point to the Fiji earthquake as being significant when there were a number of earthquakes between that and the Japan one that were just as large or larger. Why do they ignore the 7.6 magnitude earthquake that occurred on July 6, 2011? Or the three 7.0 earthquakes that occurred in Vanuatu between August 20 and September 3?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

From that description it sounds like the facts they use are cherry picked. For example why they point to the Fiji earthquake as being significant when there were a number of earthquakes between that and the Japan one that were just as large or larger. Why do they ignore the 7.6 magnitude earthquake that occurred on July 6, 2011? Or the three 7.0 earthquakes that occurred in Vanuatu between August 20 and September 3?

I am not defending his method, but one explanation could be that the "188 day thing" is one of the causes of large quakes, but not the only cause. There will be quakes, even large ones, outside this pattern.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

If another MegaQuake hits any of these LINES this author is warning about, I'd say this would be a contender.

Here's just a few of the Maps I was sent from the author ... this is IMPORTANT! People around the WORLD need to SEE THIS!!!

edit on 16-3-2012 by truthseekr1111 because: edit

I have to call this one BS.

I also believe in 188 days cycle but those lines does not make any sense.
If you draw straight lines across that map than it is obvious that you will get some geometrical shape that you will see as a patern. It is well known that New Madrid is a problem and California so you don't have to be psychic for that.

I could say that the next ( 22.3.2012 ) big one will be somewhere in Europa ( Greece or Turkey ) or in the heart of US ( Arcansas ) or Japan to Papua New Guinea

Draw the lines there and you will see if I am correct

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This only applies to a 2 dimensional map. I would like to believe this, but it relies on an "unnatural" depiction of Earth.
Mercator projection

While the linear scale is equal in all directions around any point, thus preserving the angles and the shapes of small objects (which makes the projection conformal), the Mercator projection distorts the size and shape of large objects, as the scale increases from the Equator to the poles, where it becomes infinite.

I am interested in the 188 day cycle though.
edit on 16-3-2012 by FelixFelicis because: link

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

I am not defending his method, but one explanation could be that the "188 day thing" is one of the causes of large quakes, but not the only cause. There will be quakes, even large ones, outside this pattern.

Yes, he clearly states that he is using the Chile quake as a baseline. Nowhere in the demonstration does he ever say, or suggest, "cherry picking" quakes that fit. He took the baseline of Chile, then added and subtracted 188, either there is a quake of significant proportions or not. I don't understand why one would not actually see that in the text. He is also pointing out, quite accurately, that while there have been many other quakes, those on the 188 mark are well documented, highly publicized, and included many deaths.

The ley lines themselves are energy lines that run throughout the planet. Think of them as the planet's nervous system that distributes energy throughout. Those who instigate such destructive rituals harness that energy at certain points and times to create the effect. The 33rd Parallel ley line is known for its major energy field, and folks have put all manner of ritual killings in place on that energy line, including many via execution in prisons and wars.

As for his conclusion. I would suggest that the events are less about "intelligent design" and more about certain folks having the ability to create the quakes. These are ritual events, and many have pointed out the time periods in which this rituals will take place. The "coverage" each quakes has received and the deaths, add to the confirmation of ritual.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The ley lines are just baloney. There is no connection between these points. Those straight lines are not straight lines on the Earth.

Since there are big quakes just about every day on Earth it is pretty easy to find quakes 188 days apart. To do that you have to skip over lots and lots of other quakes.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

From Wikipedia:

On December 27, 2004, the radiation from an explosion on the surface of SGR 1806-20 reached Earth.[2] In terms of gamma rays, the burst had an absolute magnitude around −291. It was the brightest event known to have been sighted on this planet from an origin outside our solar system. The gamma rays struck the ionosphere and created more ionization, which briefly expanded the ionosphere. The magnetar released more energy in one-tenth of a second (1.3×1039 J) than our sun has released in 100,000 years (4×1026 W × 3.2×1012 s = 1.3×1039

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

S&F Cant wait to watch all these later

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I thought the video was completely fascinating, kinda give strength to the 23 March doom guys. At least its a short waiting doom in relation to our current date. So what repercussions does this have if it comes to pass?... Half the world in apprehensive paranoia for the next 188 days?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Only time will tell but also as the video says we have to allow 4 to 15 days in either direction from the 188 day mark. sooooo yeah

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Um.. i really dont think the dude who made this video cherry picked quakes. I think he is on the right track, he just left out the main reason these 188 quakes are getting so much attention.

The fact there is a rogue planet (planet X, Nibiru, Destroyer ect) floating through our solar system makes a big difference as to why these certain dates are used.

Here is the link to help explain...

i29.photobucket.com...

Every time earth lines up with the sun and this "rogue" planet we have a quake. It happenes to be every 188 days but the worse earthquakes happen when the earth is in the Leo constellation vs when its around in the Aquarius constellation.

Earth - Sun - Planet X while earth is in Leo constellation = Mega quakes that move the earths axis. .... ie... Japan, Chile.

Earth - Sun and Planet X while in the Aquarius constellation = Big Quakes ect.

It has something to do with the fact the earths magnetic poles connect.
March 22 (or around that date) we again line up Earth - Sun - Planet X - in the Leo Constellation BUT... this time this alignment also includes the moon and Mercury and Uranus - and almost Mars.
Going by these FACTS ... we should be in for a ruff ride my friends.

You can go to www.solarsystemscope.com... and input the date March 22nd 2012 and the time 0100 hours and see the entire alignment. The only thing you cant see is the dwarf star that is causing all this drama.

If you take time to connect the dots... it does make allot of sense. I think out government KNOWS the # is about to hit the fan somewhere along the New Madrid fault line all the way to the West Coast.
Fema has been major prepping those areas for a year or so.. and there have been major military drills off the west coast concerning tsunamis.

Btw.. this is my first post here. I have followed this forum for years, i just now decided to join and post.
I love this forum :-)
Sooo much KNOWLEDGE here!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Is there a part 3 yet?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well that is interesting. I would like to agree, however this is just applied to a 2 dimensional map and in reality the earth is spherical. Now if you could take this info and apply it to a 3 dimensional spherical map of the Earth then you would definitely have my full attention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join