It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the prediction about the stock market and 11 11 11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hello
somebody on GLP made an accurate prediction of the dow going down 398 points on 11 11 11
a year in advance HOW?
I was wondering if anybody remembered that
he also said that evrything would start coming down or somthing
now because of all the resignations in the bankers world,i thought i would try and get to the bottom of this
will now try to find some links to it
any help is much appreciated
thanks for listening

i found someone posting a youtube video about it

It seems that some posters on "God Like Productions" (GLP) joined the forum on 01/27/2005, made over 5,000 posts, but the most important one was on 04/12/2010 when he/she posted the following... "The day the dow drops 389, that is the marker day. Hold on to your hats! Yep it was a dream". Then again another comment was... "Just a signal that you know it is all coming down. Not just the dow. When it hits -389. I 'think' it is a final on the day, but am not sure. That was the whole dream." Finally, the last comment was... "Doesn't matter when really. We all know it will happen. When it drops -389 in one feld swoop..."
www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by thebestnr1 because: (no reason given)

so was this an accurate prediction or a set up by the ptb././
i still sont know,what do u think?

edit on 16-3-2012 by thebestnr1 because: add link

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Why would we remember a thread from a different website?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

because it had an accurate prediction about the dow jones that NOBODY could have known?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have a feeling that the mods shall not look kindly upon this thread.....

I do think it was covered on ats though, certainly rings a bell.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
At the top you say it drop 398

Towards the bottom you say 389, I don't know if it matters, but was 389 or 398.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
This is interesting. S&F you have anything else to add to this or what is the point of this thread? Not trying to sound needy just kinda looking for somewhere to go on this.
edit on 3/16/2012 by JELLYWAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

no 389
my bad
thanks

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JELLYWAX

no a very good quistion

i made this tread basicly to find out wat other ats users found of this
and if it was legit
as far as i know or assume this guy predicted a drop of 389 point on a specific date that came to pass
im just trying to verify, because the bankers resignations www.abovetopsecret.com...

but if i or we assumed this to be true its either set up by some form of secret goverment or
it is a sign

so basicly i find the statement of it all coming or falling down, well i find it interisting that all these bankers are now pissing off
also sothing very powerfull happenned for me on 11 11 11
so i wo7uld lean to this statement being true and divine
but it could also be some kind of hoax or deliberatly set up by tptb for an unknown reason
srry for spelling and not making sense but its all i got for now

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

its possible
i tried looking for topics on this on ats at the time but didnt find any
cheers

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I do remember this thread. I'll see if I can find it

Here's the post I think:

There was a guy who had a dream back in April 2010 about the Dow falling 389 points. He was told in this dream, that the day that the Dow falls 389 points is the 'marker' day. That day will put a mark on the calendar for those those who are watching. This day actually marks when "everything comes down."

On the day of the FEMA test (11-9-11), the Dow fell a total of 389.24 points. The guy (who goes by the name of 'JCD') posted this info back in April 2010 on an internet forum. His poster ID on the site when he posted it... was 11911. I was skeptical so I looked it all up and it's true. A quick Google search will bring you to another forum where the OP and others discussed this.

I was curious so I looked up the Dow Jones Industrial on Google for 11-9-11. It opened with 12170.18 and closed at 11780.94. A fall of 389.24 is calculated.

I've never done this before and I don't want my reputation on ATS to be that of "he's a numerology guy" because honestly, it's a little silly. But here goes...

3+8+9+2+4 3+8=11...... 9+2=11.....4+0=4
1+1+1+1+4=8

I took the 8 I got and added it to November 9th. That gives you November 17th, 2011. Gave the date a Google search and came up with this thread. If the 9th was a marker date that marked when everything comes down, then maybe it was marking the 17th as the actual collapse. I've never done this before, but what do you think?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

thanks
i wasnt able to but maybe u have better luck or skills
tnx

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So here you quoted that this guy predicted a drop, but it doesn't look like he mentioned 11 11 11. It seems like he predicted 11 9 11. Also his user name was 11 9 11. Also the drop took place on that day.

If your info is correct, can the op or someone explain where the 11 11 11 comes from?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Since op did not respond, I am assuming he related it to 11-11-11 because it was so close to that date or because it was expected to be another "black Friday" (11-11 landed on a Friday).

I am unsure why op wanted this info, so maybe wait and see...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

when i made the op i wasnt sure what the exact prediction was,i thought it had somthing to do with 11 11 11 but it seems the accurate date is 11 9 11 my bad
anyways thanks for linking me to the thread on that topic
i still dont understand how its possible that his username was the exact date that he predicted
that cant be a coincedence wright?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

yeah im sorry i meant 11-9-11

its still strange wright?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thebestnr1

Yes, very strange...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thanks for replying. Still unsure about the correlation after searching it.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Oh yeah! It really is crazy that this dude predicted it correctly. It just makes me wonder if its just a prediction at all if his actual user name was 110911....like he only made his handle to make that one post....which is highly suspicious. Has anyone looked up any prior posts or ones made after?? If there was only a few made, obviously it was fixed.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

umm i dont hink so
on the one hand u r wright but lets say that u are
it would mean that some people know exactly how many points the stock market will rise or fall alot of days in advance
now normally thats not possible wright

i will let u in on a little secret,its no secret no more its been on msm but maybe not in evry country
wall street signals its data to another company who does all the work
it puts out the numbers and so on
it takes about 0.1 second to tranfer this data
it takes 0.05 seconds to capitalize on this
its being done on evry transaction still dont know why we have a crisis
i didnt syay this and this nevver happened

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

But what you are saying happens, which I've ne'er heard of, is not that longer in advance, right?

If they do what you say, what is your theory on how the market shouldn't be so bad?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join