It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star and Crescent Moon Symbol of Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Wake up, atheists: Your children are being indoctrinated into Babylonian deity worship:
The majority of the world does not understand the nature of this reality nor the power of imagery.

Wikipedia: Sailor Moon (Ishtar) The series frequently refers to Usagi's Senshi identity, "Sailor Moon", as the "Soldier of Love and Justice," and once as the "Soldier of Mystery".[15] Mystery Babylon.
Her uniform, originally colored blue and red/dark pink (depending on episode), with a crescent moon motif.

www.cstone.net...

notice the left hand as it forms the sign of the beast:
gallery.neoseeker.com...

Power Rangers:
www.dan-dare.org...

Lady Gaga: Crescent Moon/Star of Venus: planetbajah.com...

edit on 15-3-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Not everyone believes as you do or holds the same faith.

Plus, you don't seem to get that symbols don't have exclusive meanings and that every symbol is the same even though the author may not have intended your interpretation.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Nemo,

Directly engaging them is to allow them to feed off your energy.
You may or may not be aware of what that really means.
There are things at work right now that cannot be seen.

Light sent your way:

The Armor of God

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. 11Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. 14Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, 15and having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE; 16in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Ephesians 6

edit on 15-3-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

There is nothing wrong about Freemasonry. The only enemies of Freemasonry are: tyranny, fanaticism, and ignorance.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
The posts of the Masons have been starred by other Masons to give the appearance of credibility to those who are "uninitiated" in their ways. This is standard operating procedure for Freemasons as outlined by "The Five Points" of Fellowship (what has five points?: a satanic pentagram, of course):

“Assisting a brother in his distress, supporting him in his virtuous undertakings, praying for his welfare, keeping inviolate his secrets and vindicating his reputation as well in his absence as in his presence.”
KSig is far from being in distress.... actually he's handing your ass to you and showing how clueless your posts are.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I understand the freemasons do alot of charitable work and altruistic acts, but you don't at all feel uncomfortable being a Christian and a freemason? You're surrounded by pagan symbolism and odd rituals.
So are Catholics.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by 1nOne

As I said before, symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous, meaning they don't have a singular, exclusive meaning, definition, or interpretation; and it varies with each viewer based on their knowledge and perceptions.

I'm sure Carl Jung would disagree with that comment.

Careful, deceiver: this one is suffused with and guided by the Holy Word.
Really? Seems like you're the liar here.

No dream symbol can be separated from the individual who dreams it, and there is no definite or straightforward interpretation of any dream.
Carl Jung, Man & His Symbols, p 38

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It seem the Freemasons have broken some of the links I provided to Wikipedia.
No, matter: just look them up directly.

Also, the MSNBC breaking news site, exhibiting the photo of the Obama government's release of his new American flag (inserting his own visage in the place of the stars) is experiencing problems.

Find it elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Something of yours is broken and its someone else's fault? Hmmmm....good to know you cannot take responsibility. How is it us? Maybe its PEBKAC.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So basically you are just stabbing in the dark here and taking vague knowledge of paganism then randomly equating it with satan ?

If i recall correctly in the old Hebrew scriptures satan was merely one of gods angels who was instructed to tempt man under gods command then report back to him on the persons character. Which pretty much makes your whole theory moot no?
edit on 16-3-2012 by paganini because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Something of yours is broken and its someone else's fault? Hmmmm....

Actually, that was me. I nourished myself on their psychic essence and then reached my bare hands into the interwebs and tore it to shreds. When you are a powerful non-Jesus nutter Mason like myself you can do just about anything. Now I need to go and find my cars keys, I know I left them somewhere.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The Christian Pentagram?
Christian Kabbalists who attempted to use Jewish mysticism to prove the divinity of Christ were especially enamored of the pentagram- to them, it symbolized Christ as the Holy Spirit manifest in the flesh. A favorite gematric feat was to add the Hebrew letter Shin (symbolizing fire and the holy spirit of Pentecost) to the Biblical four letter name of God (YHVH, most commonly pronounced 'Jehovah') yielding YHShVH- Y'heshua, or Jesus. (There is a secret biblical connection, as well, in the name of the Christian holiday of Pentecost- the day the Holy Spirit descended on the apostles of Jesus is one of many geometrical 'proofs' in the New Testament disguised as stories) There are many connections between the pentagram and Christianity. Before the cross, it was a preferred emblem to adorn the jewelry and amulets of early Christians (followed by an 'x' or a phoenix). It was associated with the five wounds of Christ, and because it could be drawn in one continuous movement of the pen, the Alpha and the Omega as one. It was also an expression of a secret Gnostic heresy, found hidden here and there throughout Christian history- a symbol of Isis/Venus as the secret goddess, the female principal. The most notable instance of this symbolism is in the Arthurian Grail romances, which are Gnostic and kabbalistic teachings disguised as tales of knightly quests. The small, five petaled flowers found in many Gothic cathedral ornamentation are not-so-secret pentagrams:

linky

I guess if the mind is tiny and the Bible is a history book, then it's perfectly acceptable to pick and chose which meaning you wish to attribute to any symbol.

I am continually amazed at the "Christians" who judge others with nothing but the word of some nutjob website to guide them. And I thought it was God's place to judge us?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You might be right.
Consider:

www.google.com...

The Worship of the Moon www.varchive.org/itb/moonwor.htm [A cuneiform text describes the first appearance of the Moon: “When the gods . . . fixed the crescent of the moon, to cause the new moon to shine forth, to create ...

afterword.htm www.varchive.org/lec/aaas/afterword.htm ... which Velikovsky interprets as a crescent Venus and evidence that Venus ... Likewise in the case of Joshua who commanded the sun and the moon to halt in ...

The Crescent Moon goes way back to its first appearance.
www.varchive.org...
So in essence its The Worship of the Moon, as many lies, fables and truths of man we
keep them all hidden and spring up when we get bored.

www.varchive.org...
The actual star of Venus is with the Crescent of the Moon as we all know from Velikovsky
Venus cause quite a commotion on Earth for many years past the -1500AD Exodus.

Can't say what happened at the Moon's arrival cause I didn't read the Velikovsky page
if he said anything at all perhaps just the records in history. So too big events are
remembered with the Star and Crescent Moon Symbol of simple people who know
no better.

ED: Yeah so its not a Satan Symbol and unfair for people who try to satanize it.
People just do not understand the reasons.

edit on 3/16/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

OK. Here's where you've gone off the tracks and landed squarely into ParanoiaLand.

Because you post bad links, Freemasons did it?

You're losing it. Scratch that...you've lost it.

PS and by the way...if you don't want people to respond to your public posts, start a diary.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I'm sure Carl Jung would disagree with that comment.

You may want to re-read Jung if that is how you interpreted his work on Dreams and Symbolism.

Jung was very clear about the personal significance that a symbol or dream may have to the individual. And how the individual can interpret that symbol in a unique way, either giving a symbol more significance or less significance depending on that persons psychological leanings (i.e. belief system, environment, etc).

Symbols are in the eyes of the beholder, I could draw a circle and say that is God...you may draw a circle and just see a shape. No one has a monopoly on truth, reality is subjective.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Yeah, mysticism, something that Yeshua fervently warned against. Nice try though, but the pentagram does not represent Christianity. The pentagram is much more ancient.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Openeye
Symbols are in the eyes of the beholder

Rationally, I would agree with that statement.

Although, due to collective conscience, if a symbol is used by the majority, prayed on, sacrificed for, seen has a deity it would empower that symbol. This could mean that, even tough the person wielding the symbol doesn't know what it stands for, it might still be an influence.

Paganism doesn't always look up to the devil, just like the up-right pentagram isn't an evil sign. The upside down pentagram is a bad sign. The point, meaning the spirit, pointing down doesn't sound positive.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yeah, mysticism, something that Yeshua fervently warned against.

He warned us about pretty much anything that could make us wiser and intelligent. Yeshua /yahweh says that we shouldn't acquire advanced knowledge without passing trough him and that he will only share with the righteous. The jealous god of the old testament, which really isn't the universal god, wants us to stay put, on earth and never leave.

Also, I think he's lying and that we wouldn't even share his total knowledge with us low human beings. It's easy to understand why people would worship the one wanting us to have knowledge, Lucifer. The thing is, people go to far in thinking Lucifer is only evil and that god is only good.

Good and evil isn't equal to Chaos and order.
Too much order stops evolution and too much chaos brings destruction. The grey area is always the best.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Unifying is exactly what we should not be doing. This is what Nimrod tried to pull and you see how far that got him. The Nimrods of the world want humanity to unite to finish creating their one world order system. I prefer to come out and be seperate if i may.

The moon-god Allah is just another facsimile of Nimrod/Semiramis amoung a myriad of other names they go by like, Isis, Horus, Seth, Osiris, Ishtar,Inanna,Astarte,Ashtoreth, Marduk, EA,Enki,Enlil and the list goes on for a long ways that leads all the way back to Satan.

Christianity needs to return to its 1-2 century roots, not join religions and traditions of men like judaism and islam. Ultimately this is going to happen soon anyways because the time of sorrows has begun.

I refuse to have anything to do with universalism.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

reply to post by network dude

Yeah, mysticism, something that Yeshua fervently warned against. Nice try though, but the pentagram does not represent Christianity. The pentagram is much more ancient.

The hexagram doesn't represent judaism either. David's shield never looked like that. The hexagram goes all the way back to Sumeria and Babylon and is even found in philistine and canaanite ruins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join