It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star and Crescent Moon Symbol of Satan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ?

Where have I denied Christ? In fact, I am a member of the Masonic Templars and you must be a Christian to join. Blue Lodge Freemasonry requires its members to be just men of faith, but it is not anti-Christian.

Obelisk (Egypt) okolo.org...

Obelisk (Washington DC) www.visitingdc.com...

It's beautiful architecture. A lot from Christianity also comes from Egypt and Persia.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

As I said before, symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous, meaning they don't have a singular, exclusive meaning, definition, or interpretation; and it varies with each viewer based on their knowledge and perceptions.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

The posts of the Masons have been starred by other Masons to give the appearance of credibility to those who are "uninitiated" in their ways. This is standard operating procedure for Freemasons as outlined by "The Five Points" of Fellowship (what has five points?: a satanic pentagram, of course):

“Assisting a brother in his distress, supporting him in his virtuous undertakings, praying for his welfare, keeping inviolate his secrets and vindicating his reputation as well in his absence as in his presence.”

The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. “Therefore since we are God’s offspring, we should not think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone—an image made by human design and skill. In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent. For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.” Acts 17: 24,29-31

Cleopatra's Needle Obelisk: London, England
www.shutterstock.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
reply to post by 1nOne

It isn't surprising that the star and crescent is on the flags of Muslim countries considering that it is the symbol of Islam. What would surprise me is if any Muslim found your post anything but offensive to their faith.

Actually,

Based on this history, many Muslims reject using the crescent moon as a symbol of Islam. The faith of Islam has historically had no symbol, and many refuse to accept what is essentially an ancient pagan icon. It is certainly not in uniform use among Muslims.

islam.about.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Thank you, CaptainNemo. The truth will be revealed.

Flag of United Nations: compare with Roman Empire, Eagle wings; crescent moon and star

www.flags.net...
edit on 15-3-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I didn't realize you could see who has starred which posts. There are several non-Masons and even a few anti-Masons who give me stars once in a while. Plus, that is why the star system is there so people can show their support for them. Don't be bitter because you're not getting the big numbers you want.

Plus, was my post wrong? Are symbols not ambiguous and arbitrary? Is your education so limited to know this?
edit on 15-3-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Flag of Obama: usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

Compare to Mao: en.wikipedia.org...'s_Republic_of_China

Compare with Stalin: www.artukraine.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I understand the freemasons do alot of charitable work and altruistic acts, but you don't at all feel uncomfortable being a Christian and a freemason? You're surrounded by pagan symbolism and odd rituals.

Do you think the messiah would be ok with you being a freemason?

What level mason are you?

If you are under 25th degree, it is my firm believe that a significant part of the freemason agenda is being hidden from you. That is, that you are being lied to, by your superiors. Freemasonry honors satan, not christ.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by 1nOne

As I said before, symbols are arbitrary and ambiguous, meaning they don't have a singular, exclusive meaning, definition, or interpretation; and it varies with each viewer based on their knowledge and perceptions.

Absolutely correct.

Well, the best way to hide something is in plain sight.

EDIT: I visited your blog via the link in your sig. Would I be correct in calling you a novice mason? In my knowledge, I think in the actual progression of ranks in freemasonry, 5 years would still put your towards the bottom. It also sounds like you know your history, the history of the Templars, and the history of the masons. So, I'm going to assume that you know the history of masonic symbolism. Being chiefly derived from the Druids (more or less pagan) and Egyptians.

Now, freemasonry is a rather secretive, specific and controversial organization. It's also an organization that to me prides itself on tradition. The chosen symbolism, it meant something to the founders. From writings of some of the most revered masons of all time, they make it very clear that freemasonry revolves around Lucifer.

Would I also be correct in saying that freemasonry as a whole has several different branches with dissenting views. Some clubs in the past didn't even recognize other clubs. Aren't African-American masonic lodges not accepted by many other lodges? So the views of one club might not be the views of another? Same throughout history correct? Freemasonry had more uniformity in the past, only in more modern times has the spread and acceptance transformed the rite into some sort of social "boys" club.
edit on 15-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Pump up the the volume and Let Freedom Ring!:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

...and yet the majority of those polled there said that the star and crescent is a symbol of Islam. Did you know that the symbol of the Cross also predates Christianity. Yet it is regarded as a symbol of the Faith, admittedly not by all Christian sects.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I have never felt uncomfortable about being a Mason and a Christian. Most of the rituals are based from the Old Testament, and I don't see the symbols as pagan.

I think the Messiah is just fine with me being a Mason.

What level am I? For which body? Well, here is what I am in Freemasonry:

- Past Master and current Marshall of my home Lodge
- Worshipful Master of the Idaho Lodge of Research
- Past High Priest (no religious duties, just a commemorative title) and current King (2nd in command) of my Royal Arch Chapter from which I also received the chair degree "Order of High Priesthood"
- Soon to be installed as Grand Master of the 1st Veil for the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Idaho
- Thrice Illustrious Master of my Council of Cryptic Masons (often referred to as Royal and Select Masters) and I will be going through the Order of the Silver Trowel next month (chair degree).
- Generalissimo (Yes, I know, you don't have to say it) of my Templar Commandery
- Member and soon to be Associate Patron of my Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star
- Companion Knight in the York Rite College here in Idaho. I may nominate myself for Treasurer for this next year.
- I'm Prelate of the Boise Valley of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite (32°)
- Fellow of the Grand College of Rites
- Member of the Ohio Asylum of Research
- Member of the Masonic Society
- I was just invited to join the Order of the Red Cross of Constantine

I also sit on several various committees at the Grand Lodge, Grand York Rite, and General Grand Chapter, Royal Arch Masons, International. Although, the most prominent title I go by would be Worshipful Master or Past Master. I never get introduced by all of these nor would I wish to.

reply to post by 1nOne

You mean like the freedom to assemble in private? And the freedom of religion?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by 1nOne

I'm sure Carl Jung would disagree with that comment.

Careful, deceiver: this one is suffused with and guided by the Holy Word.

Flag of Angola: en.wikipedia.org...:Flag_of_Angola.svg

Flag of Rothschild: Crescent Moon (wings); Ishtar (crown)
1.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Yes, and both religions are contradictory to a central symbol.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I'm sure Carl Jung would disagree with that comment.

That is great. So what? How would he disagree?

Careful, deceiver: this one is suffused with and guided by the Holy Word.

Deceiver? Meh, I've been called worse, but the words mean very little to the truth of the matter.

EDIT: Who are you to say that I am not guided by God? Who are you to say that you can define MY relationship with the Almighty and know his opinion?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you are under 25th degree, it is my firm believe that a significant part of the freemason agenda is being hidden from you. That is, that you are being lied to, by your superiors. Freemasonry honors satan, not Jesus christ.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tschusterbauer

Well thankfully I'm a 32nd degree Scottish Rite Mason, but the Scottish Rite is not the supreme, central authority for all of Freemasonry. I am also in the Eastern Star and the York Rite, all of them are appendant (concordant) bodies which are branches, linear, not superior bodies of Freemasonry.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tschusterbauer
If you are under 25th degree, it is my firm believe that a significant part of the freemason agenda is being hidden from you. That is, that you are being lied to, by your superiors. Freemasonry honors satan, not Jesus christ.

Hey, didn't I say that

If you are under 25th degree, it is my firm believe that a significant part of the freemason agenda is being hidden from you. That is, that you are being lied to, by your superiors. Freemasonry honors satan, not christ.

I'd appreciate it if you did not plagiarize me. I understand that that is also a violation of the T&C.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I noticed that too.

I do have one question for the both of you though: Where did you pull 25 from? Why that degree?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Good question considering the nature of the 26th degree, Scottish Trinitarian, is about the Christian Mysteries.
edit on 15-3-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join