It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Of Republican Voter Fraud

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

First off, I know fraud is not exclusive to one party(title is not mine), I just thought this was worthy of attention as an injustice.
"Talk to so and so, talk to so and so," "send it to me in writing"

What the heck is going on here? I don't care which side of the aisle this type of blatant denial comes from ,but this is disgusting. I wanted to slap that old man in the face! She wasn't after comments on any sensationalized rumors or personal attacks, she had a legit question and asked the person responsible for answering.
What gives....

spec

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I was just about to post this. I love me some Mox News! More evidence of voter fraud, you don't say? And people will still come into this thread bashing Ron Paul and trying to tell us everything is fine.

Here's the comments from the YT page where this video was orignally posted. Gives a summary of what this is all about.

On Saturday March 10th, in Athens, GA, the democratic process was trampled on. The Athens-Clarke county GOP met to hold their annual county convention. The convention was held to nominate, approve, and pass slates of delegates to the party's district and state conventions. County chairman Matt Brewster and nominating committee chairman John Elliot blatantly broke the rules of their own party when they improperly, and without a majority, passed delegate slates and adjourned the convention amidst cries for "division", which is a call for a standing head count. With that, many sitting precinct delegates were disenfranchised, and the convention was improperly closed. When warned that their conduct was jeopardizing the status of the delegates and alternates for the entire county, the chair Matt Brewster directed all questions to John Padgett, who was identified by Brewster as the Secretary of the Georgia State Republican Party. Unfortunately, Mr. Padgett refused to answer questions and fled the scene along with the rest of the local GOP leadership.

Apparently, this is not the first time that the Georgia GOP has alienated Ron Paul supporters. In a March 2011 speech given by Sue Everhart, Chairwoman of the Georgia State GOP, she apologizes to Ron Paul supporters for "shoddy treatment" in 2008. She also admits that pressure from an outside source was the reason that Ron Paul supporters were mistreated. During the same speech, Everhart holds up a copy of the Georgia Republican Party Rules, vowing that such treatment will not happen in the future.

Many of the precinct delegates, who were elected in February at the county's mass precinct meetings, were new to the process and were appalled by the conduct they witnessed. Delegate Gary J. Warenfelt of 5C said, "This is the first time I have ever been actively involved in politics and to see illegal actions taking place in a major U.S. political party is very saddening. They cherry-picked the delegates that they wanted to go to the district and state conventions without following party rules. They did not listen to any voice of opposition and ended the meeting illegally." Fellow delegate Shawn Lewis added, "I personally called for a count of the votes of the ayes versus the nays, and was refused. I was told that the convention was closed, and watched as everyone just up and fled from the scene. I was ignored by the state GOP secretary after we were told that he would answer questions. I'm thoroughly disgusted; this is my first time participating in the process, and I feel violated."

edit on 15-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I love me some Mox News!

Me too friend

Yea this incident is just blatant shunning here. I just hope and pray that the public continue to educate themselves and ask questions. I am not one to quickly think of lawsuits for every injustice, but it did come to mind for this.

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

All Ron Paul supporters, hell any supporter of a fair election, should be very worried about this. As far as Ron Paul stands, they're hitting him where it really, really, really, hurts, his hopes to win the GOP via delegates. It really is his only hope, how much of a hope, I dunno, but he is counting on it if he wants to win the nomination.

Not only is Ron Paul being stepped but so is our faith in the election process. Voting,
, its just show.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Here's the thing...no one cares.

The Republican party doesn't want Ron Paul and they really don't want his supporters. You can cry foul to the republican party, and they will most likely ignore you and tell you that you can leave the party if you don't like it.

Because these are party elections...not government elections...they can do whatever the hell they want to do. If they break the rules...who is going to punish them...THEY wrote the rules. There is no legal action you can take.

The only recourse you have is to leave the party.

But this is what Ron Paul gets for running as a Libertarian inside the Republican Party.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

And here he is, to defend the fraud. People do care, you don't, and obviously the majority of the Republican party doesn't. Good thing you guys don't speak for all of America. We can cry foul? There it is, blatant fraud but you call it crying foul? Disgusting.

I care, even if it just party elections, but we all know voter fraud can be committed at any election. So I guess, according to you, this is okay because 1) it's just party elections, and 2) you guys support Ron Paul so go screw yourselves

Ron Paul runs as a republican because in reality you can't be president without belonging to either party. He's gotta play the game, and they clearly cheat, because we all know there really isn't 2 parties, but rather 1 party.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

And here he is, to defend the fraud. People do care, you don't, and obviously the majority of the Republican party doesn't. Good thing you guys don't speak for all of America.

I care.]

I'm not defending the fraud...I'm telling you to leave the Republican party because of it.

Because that is the only thing you can do to fight back against it.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

No, you're defending it while putting down Ron Paul and his supporters. The only way to play the game is to run in either party, and Ron Paul felt he was more of a Republican than a Democrat. The Republican party is clearly corrupt, and if they are so are the Democrats because they are one in the same. It's only the citizens who really think there is a difference between the two as they proudly announce they belong to X party or Y party. Instead of quitting the party, and what a terrible idea that is, these types of fraud can be exposed, and that's how you really fight back. God bless the portable camera and smart phones.

Oh and I made some edits in my other post.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I think I understand your perspective OKS, and imo, 'not enough care' is more accurate, coupled with "what can ya do about it?" I knew from the beginning that Paul would never make it because of the benefit he offers the people verses the benefit he offers a party. But the blatant shunning he has gotten from the media outlets is just crazy!
I just found this report to be a perfect example of what is going on, and I feel it is probably representative of what is happening in numerous states. Enough with the fraud and side stepping, state officials!! < shakes fist >

spec

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You think nobody cares about incidents like this? Why, because the GOP writes their own rules and hasn't actually broken any laws?

That's absurd. Almost the entirety of the Republican party cares about these things. The only reason the party is still (more or less) functioning is because almost nobody knows how corrupt it truly is. When they start to break their own rules, and get caught, of course this will upset the base. It implies that in some cases voting actually does not matter, which is greatly worrying no matter which candidate you support.

And once again this story is only found in the fringes of the internet - it is entirely accurate, yet almost nobody in the GOP knows about it. And so it continues... You say nobody cares? No - nobody knows.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

And here he is, to defend the fraud. People do care, you don't, and obviously the majority of the Republican party doesn't. Good thing you guys don't speak for all of America.

I care.]

I'm not defending the fraud...I'm telling you to leave the Republican party because of it.

I'm mostly a lurker here. I'm a Ron Paul supporter but I really like your posts Outkast.. But really if you think it is just the GOP that is doing this, that is complete ignorance. And you can deny it all you guys want but I don't think anyone needs to defend anything anymore. Everything is going to be very obvious in the coming months.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
One more thing, if this same exact scenario was happening in the Democratic party I know that people would still try to help out and expose the corruption, not turn a shoulder and claim they should have chosen another party.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by literofcola

I'm mostly a lurker here. I'm a Ron Paul supporter but I really like your posts Outkast.. But really if you think it is just the GOP that is doing this, that is complete ignorance. And you can deny it all you guys want but I don't think anyone needs to defend anything anymore. Everything is going to be very obvious in the coming months.

I don't deny that voter fraud exists.

But just because I know it exist, doesn't mean I still won't require proof for each specific instance. For me it is not enough to say "voter fraud exists...so any specific case is likely voter fraud".

For example...the hanging chads in Florida...something definitely was going on there. Some other claims of "fraud" that have no evidence though...I don't just automatically believe it. Like Ron Paul losing Michigan and people posting a video of a rally on a college campus that had a lot of people and comparing it to a Romney rally that didn't. That isn't proof of voter fraud...that is proof that Ron Paul supporters are dedicated and passionate...and Romney doesn't have that passionate backing...but it doesn't mean he doesn't have a large backing.

And in this example in this thread...I'd say yes...something fishy is going on. I don't know the rules of the Republican party in that state...but it seemed like those people did and the GOP officials weren't providing any answers. However, I don't know the full complaint from these Ron Paul supporters. They said the "ayes" didn't have it to close the meeting...but I don't know why that matters...they didn't seem to explain it. Were they just trying to delay closing the meeting because they didn't have the votes to vote in a Ron Paul delegate? Did they want more time to try to convince people to switch to Ron Paul?

I don't know...but something was going on and the GOP officials were clearly giving the big "screw off" to the Ron Paul supporters. There is nothing illegal in taht...but it should show Ron Paul supporters that they are not wanted in the party.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
You know what, I am going to have to agree with Outkast searcher, as much as it hurts me to say so, but he is right. No one who it matters to cares. Our founding fathers warned us against a 2 party system. and this is why. The party members write the rules. All we can do though, is continue to shed light on these acts, though, until enough people in the party realize it, and just say screw it.Honestly though, at this point, because of the lack of media coverage, I fear we may not have a chance to get Ron Paul into office. Not unless enough people come together with some real solid evidence, and start taking real action. and making lots of noise. LOTS of noise.

But I will tell you what, "When the government makes peaceful revolution impossible, they make a violent one inevitable." - JFK

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So here comes outkast, after months and months of demanding proof of fraud and seeing tons of examples of such yet chalking it up to incompetence...now finally receives his concrete undeniable evidence.

What does he say?

"You don't like it? LEAVE THE PARTY!"

lol...the one that will never admit fault.

The logic of an Obama supporter...lovin' it.

edit on 15-3-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by resist2012

That time to shed the light on these events in now, and these events will continue to come out. So while you two can take solace in your attitudes, the apathy that runs rampant in America is changing. I'm very curious to see if this video makes any dents in the exposure. Will the MSM carry it? Nope, but I know RT would. In fact, I'm gonna email them and Infowars this video.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by resist2012
You know what, I am going to have to agree with Outkast searcher, as much as it hurts me to say so, but he is right. No one who it matters to cares. Our founding fathers warned us against a 2 party system. and this is why. The party members write the rules. All we can do though, is continue to shed light on these acts, though, until enough people in the party realize it, and just say screw it.Honestly though, at this point, because of the lack of media coverage, I fear we may not have a chance to get Ron Paul into office. Not unless enough people come together with some real solid evidence, and start taking real action. and making lots of noise. LOTS of noise.

But I will tell you what, "When the government makes peaceful revolution impossible, they make a violent one inevitable." - JFK

And what is the way to destroy the 2 party paradigm? expose their con. How do we do that? by backing them up into a corner and forcing them to expose themselves. Have we been successful? Yes.

How many DECADES might it have taken for a real third/independent party to arise without this Ron Paul Revolution?

People can talk down on Ron Paul all they want but it is he, his message and his dedicated supporters that are single-handedly crashing the system, and creating chaos within the Republican party, bringing light to all of the corruption.

Why isn't it happening within the Democratic party? Because their people are pacified, just like the GOP electorate.

Yes the GOP writes the rules and what are the Ron Paul supporters doing? taking over the party at local, county, state levels and when they reach a certain majority, they can CHANGE the rules.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I care.]

Well you sure have switched your tune, from previously saying RP supporters were just making excuses when they brought up fraud, to now saying fraud doesn't matter and it's RP's fault in the first place.

I will say this isn't about the GOP. In this thread it might be, but the much larger concern is that the voting process for both parties can not be counted on, and is not fair. It has been corrupted.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
OutKast Searcher could be right. Such incidences could disenfranchise Paul supporters with the realization that the Party doesn't want them or their honest participation despite their numbers. If the Party is going to renege on their rules, which seems within their rights to not play fair, then Paul-supporting delegates that are pledged to vote for other candidates in the first round at the Convention may come to the realization they do not need to abide by the rules either and cast their vote as they choose and as is their prerogative to do as well.

All the more reason for Paul supporters to stay with the game as the rules become demonstrably more flexible.

I'm not suggesting that is how the game should be played, but as the rules change one must be able to improvise a bit to remain a viable competitor.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I went ahead and posted this on the Ron Paul Delegates page on Facebook - document these stories, and we'll put them all up so long as we have some credible material like you've posted here.

Here is the link to the facebook page:
www.facebook.com...

And our delegates training site:
ronpauldelegates.wordpress.com...
edit on 16-3-2012 by ninepointfive because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join