It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube: Kony 2012 video is now BLOCKED

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

Kony is 40 something years old, the man in that video is 20

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I know what you mean. No wonder they say all that money being donated to Invisible Children is not going to the kids at all when they can afford to make such glossy and effective expensive videos. Look at all those T-shirts, Cars, and expensive Marketing art work.

This video also exposes the symbolism of what is in those videos. Can you believe it, they're pushing these KONY2012 bracelets that look like Kabbalah bracelets

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The video is unblocked now

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SergeantTrammelant

Oh my god they really did it. First they shut off the comments because there were too many screams of shananigans, now they blocked the video. The whole thing just backfired the last few days. This is not 'copyright infringement', this is damage control.

You, sir.... are absolutely correct.

+Star for you.

In other news.... their method of population control by using the mainstream media to brainwash the population is no longer working.

This Kony 2012 thing is a "TEST" of a similar system of population behaviour control using social media.

Watch that video (yeah, it's humor, but humor me... lol)

And wait until 1:10, when they talk about "Agents" infiltrating your profile as friends....

They were able to make this video VIRAL, because they actually HAVE these "Agent Friends", and they used them to MASS POST the kony video in the attempt to make it SEEM to go viral in such a short amount of time.
edit on 15-3-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
perhaps they want us to buy it now instead of watching it for free so they can make more money after causing a clamor and getting attention for their product?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
its just false advertisment, why is he the first guy they bring up and question when its been happening for decades

why do you guys want to care soo much now when you didn't before and this was happening long before kony came out
edit on 15-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
its just false advertisment, why is he the first guy they bring up and question when its been happening for decades

why do you guys want to care soo much now when you didn't before and this was happening long before kony came out
edit on 15-3-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

Their group has been calling for military action in the region and 80% of their funds go to making videos promoting Uganda's plight, like this heart warming peace.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

You may have just hit the proverbial nail on the head. Maybe it is designed to see if mob vigilance can be inspired and just how far it can go? Maybe, just maybe, they are testing the waters for something bigger coming down the pipe and wanted to know what kind of resistance they may experience themselves.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

wow what a waste of money

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What I'm curious about is. Why start the campaign against Kony beginning April 20th. We all know the chatter about the Illuminati and their numerological, occult, obsessions or what have you.

4/20... Hmmm.... Besides being Hitler's birthday, what else happened on that day?

Below are from Wikipedia...

2010 – The Deepwater Horizon oil well explodes in the Gulf of Mexico, killing twelve workers and beginning an oil spill that would last six months.

1999 – Columbine High School massacre: Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold kill 13 people and injure 24 others before committing suicide at Columbine High School in Jefferson County, Colorado.

1972 – Apollo 16, commanded by John Young, lands on the moon.

1961 – Failure of the Bay of Pigs Invasion of US-backed troops against Cuba. (Seems this day isn't always a successful day for an Illuminati plot)

1946 – The League of Nations officially dissolves, giving most of its power to the United Nations.

1871 – The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.

1792 – France declares war on Austria, the beginning of French Revolutionary Wars.

1534 – Jacques Cartier begins the voyage during which he discovers Canada and Labrador.

edit on 15-3-2012 by CourageousEyesoftheHeart because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's not blocked, It still works. I can't believe you guys trusted him and not looking for yourselves. I'm on Youtube and I can still watch it. Lols on you.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EfficientP
reply to post by seenavv

According to this guy, KONY2012 is is this guy too. I don't know when he posted it and if he is pranking or if this could be true. I can't easily see the similarity whatsoever from those pictures he posted. But from seeing the video I can. I also don't agree on all of his material, but his first videos did make it credible that that Mission Impossible prosthetic type stuff could going on and totally change somebody's face like that.

It seems far-fetched but could it be the true reason they just pulled KONY2012 off Youtube. Will they get around to finding KONY if his alternate CIA character has also been exposed?

KONY2012= William Kamkwamba ???

The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind

williamkamkwamba.typepad.com...

www.wellaware1.com...

]

The Wellaware1.com guy is a complete nutcase imo. I've read the website, its interesting to a degree but he makes impossible claims. People he wants to be moles and doubles look a like to him....I'm suprised he hasn't tried linking Tupac to Obama yet...I mean he does believe Walt Disney was Adolf Hitler....
edit on 16-3-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

they know now who are gullible, a big list of names..

nanu nanu

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
THIS IS THE EXACT POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IN MY THREAD LINK BELOW. Their looking at the reactions of the people and seeing
what they have to do to control the population more easily.
I was thinking about this happening, before it happened.

Too bad it doesn't get to the top page like the other threads because its not
about twelve babies dying to a radical Muslim. How about we stop the useless
bashing of a certain religious group and focus on more important things like THIS.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 16-3-2012 by ratpunk because: bad link

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT
www.youtube.com...

Look at the comments on Invisible Children's Youtube page. It went from all positive, to all critical.

Thank you so much for pointing this out. I can count on one hand the number of times the public has given me faith, and this is one. This was so surprising, I better check my cynicism.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just seen this on the news pages;;

San Diego, California, police say co-founder for Invisible Children organization was detained - @nbcsandiego

www.breakingnews.com...

no more info yet..................

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They have been saying its something strange from the first time it came on, the fact that kony isn't even active any more should worry you anyway.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
This is just getting toooo nutty!!!! What the hell is this all about????

A co-founder for Invisible Children was detained in Pacific Beach Thursday for being drunk in public and masturbating, according to San Diego Police Department.

Jason Russell, 33, was allegedly found masturbating in public, vandalizing cars and possibly under the influence of something, according to Lt. Andra Brown. He was detained at the intersection of Ingraham Street and Riviera Road.

Brown said Russell was acting very strange.

Police said they received several calls yesterday at 11:30 a.m. of a man in various stages of undress, running through traffic and screaming. Police described him as "in his underwear."

Source: Invisible Children Co-Founder Detained: SDPD | NBC San Diego

www.nbcsandiego.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaMuslim

If you would have read the thread you would have saw the time it became unblocked.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join