It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube: Kony 2012 video is now BLOCKED

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Not that this is "good" news or anything, I'm just reporting whats happened
I do support the free flow of information, but I don't support the Kony 2012 movement one bit
edit on 15-3-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
70 to 80 million views in a few days and now it disappears.

this is a little creepy.

cant help feeling it was some sort of werid experiment on the population.

(of course this will lead to some sort of outrage. this weirdness is not over yet.)
edit on 15-3-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

(of course this will lead to some sort of outrage. this weirdness is not over yet.)

I think that may have been it's direction. It's reflected at the beginning of the video in specific praising social networking, as if it means something more...a test.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

The guy in the video did state at the beginning that it was an experiment. So, there ya go.

But, who knows what the real motive was of the video.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
What in the video was copyright protected?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

so you could put up something now on youtube , that if it is done properly maybe it could awaken tens of millions in a few days.

of course the opposite is probably true too. maybe it could induce uncontrollable rage in tens of millions.

is this the beginning of the collective conciouness becoming visible?

(or maybe if you show a person (in this case Kony) so that he ends up in the minds of tens of millions across the planet and all those feel hate for him and this is the energy that is directed towards him what will happen to him. will he drop dead? or will he become powerful? or maybe KONY is a trigger word. a trigger word placed in the minds of 70+million people, a trigger word for what?)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
If it was a test i wonder if we passed? I take this as "good" news because why does the US have to interfere in all the world problems, when we got our own. The only thing that is going to happen is people are going to get mad cause the vid is blocked now. Get over it!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

maybe the guy during some of the filming was working for some of the companies named above.

but its very weird that the 3 name are provided to us and it says ONE or more MAY have blocked it?

surely these three companies know they will be attacked now by the angry mob?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

this is a little creepy.

Weird isnt it, they have made several other videos just like this one yet they did not even get a million views. With in the same day the word started to get out, the invisible children are fake war mongers. I wonder if it was a experiment to see how fast people are catching on to fraudulent propaganda. Take for example
www.youtube.com...
At the time people did not realize how fake this video is but now we do. Just as more are starting to see this invisible children or incontinent truth documentary type propaganda. Maybe they are going to start implementing propaganda 3.0 for a new agenda. A propaganda we have never seen before. Keep your eyes open for the next big fear fad.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Oh my god they really did it. First they shut off the comments because there were too many screams of shananigans, now they blocked the video. The whole thing just backfired the last few days. This is not 'copyright infringement', this is damage control.

Edit because of new development: I can now watch the video again, however, it has vanished from the search results all of the sudden. Can only reach it via above link.
edit on 15/3/12 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

this is a little creepy.

Dude, I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! It was some kind of massive social experiment to see how fast propaganda can go viral. It went viral and it's debunking has become almost equally viral.

All of it stinks to high heaven; even the way the anti-Kony movement has spread.

Maybe it was a test run for the Illuminati rollout of the fake alien threat.

This thing went so viral I heard some girls in the grocery store talking about it!

Or maybe it was just bad propaganda that backfired in a massive way.
edit on 15-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Who cares. Vote kony for prez 2012

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I get a feeling that is something not good... I've seen many people starting to support but rapidly gone critic. The invisible children even answered the criticism in their website, so i wonder if aren't they going to use this shutdown of the video as a false flag so it gets even more powerful, like a scapegoat for those who stop supporting it...

I really would like to be "damage control", but "they" (tptb?) will probably use a different approach and spread confusion on people that "waked up" with the debunking of kony 2012.

i am confused...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

According to this guy, KONY2012 is is this guy too. I don't know when he posted it and if he is pranking or if this could be true. I can't easily see the similarity whatsoever from those pictures he posted. But from seeing the video I can. I also don't agree on all of his material, but his first videos did make it credible that that Mission Impossible prosthetic type stuff could going on and totally change somebody's face like that.

It seems far-fetched but could it be the true reason they just pulled KONY2012 off Youtube. Will they get around to finding KONY if his alternate CIA character has also been exposed?

KONY2012= William Kamkwamba ???

The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind

williamkamkwamba.typepad.com...

www.wellaware1.com...

edit on 15-3-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

I've noticed that as well when looking through their list of uploads.

Uploaded youtube videos page for Invisible Children

Only a few videos even broke the 100k mark with a majority of videos having less then 10k views. I expected to see a lot more views, especially with how many people seem to be supporting the cause.

I wonder what the number of views were on these vids prior to having 70 million view the KONY vid and 250k subscribers.

Still find it odd that with that many subs, a lot of vids from them have around or less than 1k views.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Look at the comments on Invisible Children's Youtube page. It went from all positive, to all critical.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It's backup now. Someone is royally messing with people.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ummmmm it doesnt take much to get a video taken down on youtube. It happens all the time to certain channels I follow because of who they criticize....what usually happens is someone will file a claim against the person the video gets take down and then the person who posted the video fights the claim and its restored. Theres nothing special about this.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I just came across one of Invisible children's videos. I'm interested to know how this helps kids in Africa. They are basically one weird cult.

So this is how to save the plight of child soldiers. Right

But this one is epic, I'm lost for words.

edit on 15-3-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join