It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Eruption Mistaken for Refueling UFO Spaceship

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedUScitizen

Im not a sheep

But you are. You're following the conspiracy-theorist/NASA-are-liars mindset that makes up a large part of this site, instead of the other contingents that tend to not think everything is a cover-up or alien battalions, etc.

Either way, you're still following one flock over another. So, "baaaaa."
edit on 16-3-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
i guess the article's original author has seen many a UFO refueling to tell its in fact a spaceship low on gas.

You would think that the ET's would fill up before embarking on an intergalactic voyage though. In any case i'm sure in spite of the fact that they're capable of interstellar travel but still require fossil fuel top up didnt even strike the author as a tad bit odd.

Is this related to the stargate in the sun where et's have been pouring out in a bid to put more crop circles in the british coutryside??

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone ever watched Stargate Universe!!!@???

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hi Everybody, there had been a thread about this subject already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted on that thread my own videos of the full event, which lasted about 4 days, also I made a video in different filters to see what is really going on:

Video from 171 Angstroms (1 million Kelvin):

Video from 304 Angstroms (50.000 Kelvin):

Layered of both temperatures:

You can download these images yourself if you want, using JHelioviewer if anybody is interested.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by gringo74

Nice Videos, and thank you for the link!

Is the mothership here yet?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
NASA released photographs from its IRIS telescope on July 25, 2013. The image at the top right shows what suggests intelligently constructed artifacts; towers, pipes, flanges.

This image indicates that extraterrestrial technology and physics are far beyond what we currently know of the universe. Metallurgy, classical and quantum field theory, propulsion and a host of other disciplines that include the ability to overcome gravity, heat, and electromagnetic.

I'm not sure if it is by design, but over the last three years, NASA has been releasing their traditionally well airbrushed and filtered images that sometimes have one area that is forgotten or overlooked; perhaps on purpose, or in error.

They did the same with Saturn, that alternately showed the north pole a mass of spinning hexagons in most of the images, but in one image magnifying the image showed structures and intelligently created artifacts. One wonders if it is slow disclosure or dissatisfied individuals/groups going against each other.

The mainstream media will stay away from any but superficial reporting and bend backwards to avoid making definitive conclusions, but a few of us will note, perform analysis and catalog whatever anomalies come to the forefront.

NASA IRIS news story link:

www.nasa.gov...

Images from link that are highlighted with color indicating towers. machinery and pipes:

i1351.photobucket.com...

Magnified image:
i1351.photobucket.com...

Image from March 2012 showing UFO connected to Earth's Sun:
i1351.photobucket.com...

If indeed the sphere connected to the Sun is a UFO could it have connected with one of these nodes to refuel?

posted on Jul, 29 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bal428

Interesting. That's some impressive science-fiction stuff in your description. How could structures be created on the Sun without turning into plasma. Also, since there is no solid surface, what are they built upon?

By the way, IRIS science and engineering team members include:

Lockheed Martin Solar and Astrophysics Lab
Lockheed Martin Sensing and Exploration Systems
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
Montana State University – Bozeman
Institute for Theoretical Astrophysics, University of Oslo
High Altitude Observatory, NCAR
Stanford University
NASA Ames Research Center
NASA Goddard Space Flight Center
National Solar Observatory
Space Sciences Lab, UC Berkeley
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory
Sydney Institute for Astronomy, University of Sydney
Center for Plasma Astrophysics, Catholic University of Leuven
Mullard Space Science Laboratory
Rutherford-Appleton Laboratory
European Space Agency
Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research
National Astronomical Observatory, Tokyo
Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen

As you can see, lots of international participants there, and some American non-government participants too. Are they all in on the conspiracy, or is NASA fooling them all by supplying doctored data?

Originally posted by Bal428
The mainstream media will stay away from any but superficial reporting and bend backwards to avoid making definitive conclusions

You give the mainstream media too much credit. Certain channels are like bees on honey with conspiracy / alternative / crank theories. Anything that generates good ratings.
edit on 29-7-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join