It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

baby killers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I'll admit I've never lived in the state, and when there get very little time to go explore - but what I do know is the full spectrum of the military
The grunt the green beret
Yes I believe the US has more.....we'll say bad apples, I know what goes on at some of the camps !
And I have my opinions on that - but that's all
But generally their not the psycho zombies people fear they are

edit on 15-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was called a baby killer on the way home on leave once on a train... The guys (Irish) needed stitches, one had a broken cheek bone, I got arrested and when I got back to camp my feet did not touch the ground!! Although my RSM did give me a pat on the back after I had been up in front of the C.O. .

Im about to do some more service as a Territorial with a regular unit.

Im not doing it because I love my country... Because I do not... Or for the b*tch queen and her scum sucking offspring... Certainly not for the government... But because Im a soldier... Have been since I was 16 years old... I do not do civilian life very well at all, and to be honest I hate civvies.. Im not doing it for them either.. They hate us.. So I do not give a crap what happens to them if TSHTF... My family and fellow brothers and sisters in arms are what I would die for.. Anyone else is on their own as far as I am concerned...

Would I fire on my countrymen if ordered??

Nope

Made that decision a long time ago along with every other squaddie I have served with.. I can only guarantee that the person giving that order would be shot... That discussion is one that troops talk about quite often believe it or not... However after that.. You are on your own.. My family and military family come first every time..
edit on 15-3-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The troops NEED to come home to protect us citizens from the police.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bo12au

Why should we protect you??

What have you done for us??

Except malign and hate on us...

You get behind us, and we will get in front of you.. If you cant do that then dont expect people like me to protect you from the bogeyman.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

That's it
This job was a calling
I didn't go crawling around with mud on my face and a stick gun at age 7 thinking - yeah I'm gonna be a zombie for tptb .......no
Soldiering is my profession
It's what I was always going to be, it's natural, instinctive ( and I'm not part of the play station masterbation generation )
Like some are a natural doctor, or child minder or sales person

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neocrusader

Well I'm not about to go and claim that they're all psycho zombies. For one, my friend who's lost an eye in Iraq has said many times that the US forces have done a great injustice by allowing people with criminal backgrounds to join their ranks. He said they don't scrutinize them as much as they used to due to the fact that they need so many men in arms. This was a soldier saying this, not some weirdo 'civvy'. I took his word for it, heck like I said I'm not American, who was I to argue with an American soldier who just lost an eye in Iraq?

And then there are the American soldiers who are vets, and who post stuff like this on Facebook:

This is them being afraid of themselves? or them being afraid of their own kind or something...

Whatever it is, those who aren't apart of it all should consider themselves lucky...cause something just does not add up.

edit on 15-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Good vid +s
But I agree with you
There are plans in place, and already in action no doubt
Not only in America
Plus the experience of Iraq urban warfare
But when it comes to masses on the streets, not veiled to everyone
It'll tell a different story I'm sure, well I hope
And that's what is needed
Every day I read Americans saying how bad it's got there - every day I wish they'd lead the way for the world
Boils back to
Americas 5% of the earths land mass and 5% of its population
Yet it's actions always have a massive effect on the other 95% of us
Lead the way

edit on 15-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

edit on 15-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

That is it exactly... A lot of people do not realise this.. Some people are plumbers, some doctors, some lawyers.. I could have been any of those.. I have a 170 IQ.. I speak all of the Semitic languages and a few others.. I have two degrees... I was offered a commission to be an officer..

But I am an Infantryman.. I belong in the sh*t with the lads..

I am at peace with who and what I am...

And tbh, I would rather die in Afghanistan or somewhere similar next to my brothers than in some house in old age in a life that I hate and is not me..

Soldiering is as much as a calling as being a minister or doctor..

It is my profession..

Not just a job.. But who I am..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Some of us just have warrior spirits and we are drawn to the role of a Soldier/Marine. I wanted to be a Marine since I was a kid and nothing ever stopped me. The only reason I am no longer active is due to my health. But I will forever be a Marine and I stand ready to defend my fellow countrymen when the time arises.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Wish I'd met you, as you sound like me ( only 143 myself ) and I must add please excuse spelling and grammar lol )
Your the kinda of guy I wish was an officer
Glad your not though, as I'm sure you found it .....let's say alien in their little world
I'll admit as a kid the original Rambo movie kinda influenced me in that, that was a soldier, honourable, tried to avoid conflict but ultimately the abilities
Those to survive, evade, resist, and escape SERE as some of you will know
So when it happens if it happens what ever happens I have that fighting chance
Now Im here with the skills - but also scars
Rambo brings a tear to my eye now

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Semper Fi mate...

We may be from different countries but probably sure as hell have chewed the same dirt..

I have had the honour of working with the USMC on numerous occasions...

You will always be a Marine.. Whether you like it or not..

And my brother in arms...

A Marine..

There is nothing on this earth, not even death, that can take take THAT away from you!

Ill health or not!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
We all probably have the same sand on socks we own - think about it
Welcome to the sandy sock sharers society

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

This is as true then as it is now....

Rambo: Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me, I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win! But somebody wouldn't let us win! And I come back to the world and I see all those maggots at the airport, protesting me, spitting.Calling me baby killer and all kinds of vile crap!Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

Trautman: It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo. It's all in the past now.

Rambo: For *you*! For me civilian life is nothing!In the field we had a code of honor, you watch my back, I watch yours. Back here there's nothing!
Trautman: You're the last of an elite group, don't end it like this.

Rambo:Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank, I was in charge of million dollar equipment, back here I can't even hold a job *parking cars*!!

Been there done that...

Never again..

I know its a film, but that gets me every time.. Because its true!!

edit on 15-3-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neocrusader
We all probably have the same sand on socks we own - think about it
Welcome to the sandy sock sharers society

My missus got the hoover out on my kit a few times lol... I kept the hoover bags...

I know that is weird... But it means something to me..

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

You get behind us, and we will get in front of you.. If you cant do that then dont expect people like me to protect you from the bogeyman.

Seriously? this seems like such a troll post, but okay I will bite, even though I doubt your even a soldier.

The fact is son, what has america done for the soldiers?

How about the military and soldiers PRODUCE NOTHING, everything a soldier has from the clothes on his back, to the food he stuffs in his face, to the ammo, fuel and vehicles, comes from where? Oh yeah the american people...

I don't believe your a soldier, but if you are then all I can say is our military is in a sad state.

And if you are next time you stuff your face with some rations, or maybe a care package or anything else,before you go out to do the only thing the military actually does which is break crap and kill people, you should say fricken prayer of the thanks to the american people, who give you everything you need to play tin soldier in the battlefield.

Just my opinion.

Edit* sorry I should have read all your posts more carefully, you 're British, so substitute British people for American in my post

edit on 15-3-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: addition

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

The troops NEED to come home to protect U.S citizens from the police.

Ugh lol, Im a Marine, fmr 0331 with 2/2 echo with multiple tours in iraq and afghanistan. I EAS in 09- I dont need your protection kid..Not everyone on this website is a far left thinking liberal.Think next time before you put words in someones mouth
p.s I killed the bogeyman
edit on 15-3-2012 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-3-2012 by bo12au because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Every time I see something negative said about the military, regardless of how asinine and full of BS it is, I just try and think to myself that these people are just hating on something they have never experienced and only know thought the perception of the media. They haven't laced up a pair of boots and laid foot on foreign soil to either take part in combat or provide aid for a country in need, ie. disaster relief.

What's that saying? Hater gonna hate? Let them. You don't have to prove anything to them. You know deep down inside what you are doing and whether it is right or wrong. Let them be the keyboard warriors with ammo supplied by only the negative aspects of the military, and some anti-war propaganda(not a whole lot but there is some), firing away at us like they know the full story. Let them have an anuerism as they rant and rave about how evil we are. Sit there and listen to/read it with a smile on your face and a chuckle in your belly because you know the hatred they spew is misguided. And don't even bother to respond. Because the only thing they will pay attention to are responses that can invoke more hatred and be used against you. Any time you reply with reason and focus on positive things rather than negative things, you will often times be ignored. The allure of drama is like an addiction to these types of people. They live to feed off of the negative so they can make themselves feel better for what eer reason.

I sleep great at night knowing that everything I have done in my military career has helped better this world. I still send emails back and forth with people from foreign countries that I have come in contact with. Cool story: I was in the Philippines taking part in a community relations project that had us go to a small village. This was the first time they had seen the American military. Once the people warmed up to us(come on, rolling up in humvees is kind of intimidating), the kids were crowding us all asking for gifts and what not. I actually a good part of my time with a poor little girl that was maybe 10 or 11 who lost her hand. I don't know how it happened, but I felt especially bad for her because she was getting pushed around by the other kids. I remember using a PhilMar(Phillipino Marine) to help translate to her. I maybe spent 20-25 minutes having a broken conversation with her and I gave her a small note that basically said to keep smiling and always stay positive and signed it with my name and I even pinned one of my Lance Coolie(Lance Corporal) chevrons to it(which was somewhat frowned upon). This was in 2007. Maybe 6 months ago, I get a Facebook message from this girl that's about 16 and she has one hand. She told me that she has never forgotten the day she met me and she always smiles and is the most positive person around and also that every day she wears the chevron that I gave her. Knowing that I've been able to influence someone like that definitely makes me feel good about what I've done and continue to do.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Bad stuff happens in war and when the opponent mingles with civilians to hide , worse stuff happens in war . That being said the hypocrites ( for the most part ) that call you guys baby killers would not think twice of ripping a baby to shreds because they did not want the pregnancy . To me that is as evil as it gets

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

Very good point
But I try to avoid arguments and won't even post in a thread if I can see its degenerating into one
like this one lol
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For example say a doctor identifies himself as such
Do we all start tearing into them how they work for tptb?
Do we acuse them of forcing prescribed drugs down our necks for the elite?
Do we haras them for allowing GM, fluoride ect ect
No we don't
Fact is we are all guilty - im just smart enough to know it
When we join we want to serve our people and country - to make that sacrifice of putting ourselves second to something bigger than ourselves
We do so in trust of our governments, and in the trust of the people to use us correctly
The people that votes for the government,
So in turn we hope the actions of our govs are a reflection of the publics OVER ALL requirements - (not just singling out one conflict or events)
IF this is not the case THEN YOU THE PUBLIC NEED TO CHANGE IT
You vote them in - we swear to obey
Don't blame the troops blame your politicians, blame yourselves
The mil can't just have a coup or intervene
Not without the publics support
When the public eventually decide and realise this and the line in the sand is drawn
When they finally realise that their votes have been cheated and that the govs have their own agenda
When they finally decide to take action as a single voice against the true enemy
When they finally let us know they want it reset - I assure most will answer
edit on 16-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

edit on 16-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Added

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Hypocrisy is rife on ats
But I do get the feeling it's some just chasing stars
' I know I'll make a very biased thread that really sticks it to the mil - everyone will love that - ill be a hero - watch the stars flood in '
These are the people, unemployed, employed but mundane, or employed but also a cause and effect of our degeneration
They all have computers made of plastic and precious metals
Where do you think the plastic comes from , what about the precious metals
Where do you think these items are made ? And by whom ? And in what conditions ?
You do realise that the metals need to be mined - where from and by whom ?
Plastic comes from oil ?
So even just by owning a computer you've helped them and furthered their cause - and adversely affected your fellow man

Deny ignorence

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join