It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With The Enterprise Just 4 Days Away From Arrival, A SWIFT Cut Off Of Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
yeah ...ive been watching the English prime minister on a state visit to America

america pulled out all the stops..even allowing him to fly in air force one .. that's a first

a huge show costing the USA taxpayer a small fortune welcoming the English pm ..another first

America must want the UK's help pretty badly ....hate to say it but Iran is on the cards..have no idea when and how..but bet your last dollar ..media propaganda will start plugging it from now to xmas
edit on 06/-05004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
You can almost see a false flag on the Horizon with the Enterprise, its due for retirement and its sinking will fool people into accepting war with Iran, with a little help from the mind controlling media of course.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamusan
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Interesting that this old war horse would be the one chosen to sail into the first *BIG* war of the modern age. Interesting indeed...

I don't know if I believe what you believe, regarding the deployment, but your statement gave me my own realization. Maybe they figure there is a chance to lose a carrier and decide to put the least important one to the front, just in case. I don't believe the U.S. will intentionally destroy the Enterprise, but instead that it is the most expendable unit capable of the mission. Although it is a dark and ominous thought for the crew of the Enterprise, it also makes sense as a strategy to win. I hope nothing happens. I actually wish that all troops would return to their own countries, and that we could all (as nations) at least leave each other alone.
edit on 16-3-2012 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

This reminds me of something I read in Sun Tzu. Actually in the book I was reading on it I believe it was talking about Sun Bin a decedent of Sun Tzu. The strategy of the story was that there 3 classes of racehorse super, plus regular. In order to guarantee a win do not match your horses evenly.

Place your regular horse against the opponents super, of-course you will lose. However you have then guaranteed to win at least to other battles. By placing your super against the opponents plus and your plus against his regular you have beaten your enemy.

IF this is what is happening this would fall in line with perfect military stratify. Allow your regular horse (outdated equipment) take on the borage anti-ship missiles thus possibly depleting the enemies defense.

Wild idea I know...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimePorkchop
OP:

I love how you set this up so that, no matter the outcome, you could blame the U.S. and proclaim Iran as an innocent victim and a hero.

I didn't set anything up, just posted the story. I don't much care for Iran, but am against most war. I love the U.S., but the leadership has been showing signs of evil ever since the Woodrow Wilson administration.
edit on 3/16/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: fix typos

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well I do not trust Iran getting nukes,but the U.S.government is totaly out of control.They do seem to be encouraging Iran to attack first.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is a link to what type of boat the USS Enterprise may come across.

www.aviationweek.com... PostId=Blog%3A27ec4a53-dcc8-42d0-bd3a-01329aef79a7Post%3Acb7b5163-ba4f-4c58-8213-0ef4558b12

The Iranian navy seems to of received 3 kilo class submarines in late 2011.

www.naval-technology.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
MISSINFORMATION.....

"The international waters only six miles wide....There is absolutely no manouvering room for an aircraft carrier the size of ours if they are simultaneously attacked by missiles and torpedo boats as well as submarines...which iran has a few of too....."

The Straits of Hormuz are 34 miles wide at the narrowest point.

www.google.com... WcCw&usg=AFQjCNEiuhW7uJey1ix_H-izLszLpSaA-Q
edit on 16-3-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

With an average depth of...

Average depth 50 m (160 ft)
Max depth 90 m (300 ft)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wait a minute! Don’t you guys think TPTB monitor how much talk there is about a potential false flag event with the Enterprise, that they certainly won’t do it now? I mean, it is a good distraction for sure, and gets a majority of the awake people looking one way, which sets us up for something else to happen, surprising us instead. We need to be vigilant and keeps our eyes open for the unexpected rather than the expected. Couldn’t you see if the Enterprise is attacked, that everyone would go right back to all these threads and conversations and claim proof of a planned event. With 9/11, they didn’t have that to fall back on. Sure, there was some speculation that came out after the fact (Sibel Edmonds, Able Danger), but not even close to the current talk on the Enterprise going down.

I just think we need to be looking elsewhere right now. Our homeland even. Something that hasn’t been talked about or discussed. Something that no one will be able to say “I told you so”.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
S&F. This is unmistakable. The United States wouldn't be sending 3 aircraft carrier battle groups to the coast of Iran if they weren't fully planning some kind of military action. Good lord. And to think; the US dinosaur main stream media hasn't made one peep about this. I would think this would be the only thing they'd want to talk about:

"Virtually the entire non-parked naval fleet will be in the Arabian Sea and Persian Gulf in the next 4-6 days, where 3 aircraft carriers and one big-deck amphibious warfare ship are just waiting for the order."

Yet all they're talking about still is Rush Limbaugh, and now George Clooney being "arrested" and whisked away in a secret service vehicle.

COME ON PEOPLE, wake up! (not you guys on ATS, you get it. I mean the rest of the sheep).

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

now i will say something of what else i have been shown

i was shown a war game with which i now know to be the isreal and the states.

it goes wrong and a nuclear accident occurs...

but the other countries in the vincinity dont see it as such.

iran and and other arabian countries become allies
along with China

I wrote these word almost two years ago.....in a UFO thread...and you know something...i guess i may have been closer than i might ever expected

ABUCTION

Well who would have ever thought it.....easy to check out if you like.....not saying it will happen.....but hey....strange days.

to the person who has a sister on the enterprise......Do you have any contact with her?.....curious as to what her mood might be about heading into the area......

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Wait a minute! Don’t you guys think TPTB monitor how much talk there is about a potential false flag event with the Enterprise, that they certainly won’t do it now? I mean, it is a good distraction for sure, and gets a majority of the awake people looking one way, which sets us up for something else to happen, surprising us instead. We need to be vigilant and keeps our eyes open for the unexpected rather than the expected. Couldn’t you see if the Enterprise is attacked, that everyone would go right back to all these threads and conversations and claim proof of a planned event. With 9/11, they didn’t have that to fall back on. Sure, there was some speculation that came out after the fact (Sibel Edmonds, Able Danger), but not even close to the current talk on the Enterprise going down.

I just think we need to be looking elsewhere right now. Our homeland even. Something that hasn’t been talked about or discussed. Something that no one will be able to say “I told you so”.

They have stopped caring what we believe.

People believe 9/11 was an inside job -- they don't care.
People believe fluoride is dangerous -- they don't care.
People believe the Maine primaries were rigged -- they don't care.
People don't believe WMDs were in Iraq -- they don't care.
People believe Obama's birth certificate is fake -- they don't care.
People want the TSA reigned in -- they don't care.
People want to end the Federal Reserve -- they don't care.

I could go on and on, all the way back to the Lincoln assassination.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
MISSINFORMATION.....

"The international waters only six miles wide....There is absolutely no manouvering room for an aircraft carrier the size of ours if they are simultaneously attacked by missiles and torpedo boats as well as submarines...which iran has a few of too....."

The Straits of Hormuz are 34 miles wide at the narrowest point.

www.google.com... WcCw&usg=AFQjCNEiuhW7uJey1ix_H-izLszLpSaA-Q

With an average depth of...

Average depth 50 m (160 ft)
Max depth 90 m (300 ft)

I wonder if the depth counts then, insomuch as the narrowest bit that is deep enough for it to get through is 6 miles wide?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I get a very bad feeling about this war!
could this be the second war US uses nuclear weapons?

I hope Russer has the sends to put some of their army in.
so any attack would hit Russian troops.
that should stop them?

NO one should use War to Make some one sell them ANY thing.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Excellent post! One of the few voices of reason in this thread.

Shuyler is right folks. Not saying it wont be attacked, but if it is, there is slim chance it will be sunk, particularly in the straights.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Hey! Thats my birthday!

Second line.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

The Straits of Hormuz are not international waters. The navigable part lies wholly inside Iranian waters.
The Islands in the middle of the straits are Iranian and the shipping channel lies between them and the Iranian mainland.
They are 'international waters" only in that thaey are an internationally agreed shipping channel.
And even then the shipping channels to Ras Tanura, Kuwait and Bahrain follow the Iranian coast.
They have been closed before by Iran during the Iran/Iraq war of the 1980s and commercial shipping would be forced out of these channels by their insurance companies.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Optimus is right. It would take an inordinate number of those torpedos to sink her. She is a solid vessel; well built, and highly compartmented. She is no Titanic.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

The "Enterprise" is an iconic U.S. Naval vessel. If it were taken out, it would register in the minds of most Americans as a tragedy. This is also supposed to be it's final voyage anyway. I seem to recall another thread dealing with the possibility of it being used in a false flag/bait ship scenario.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They are obviously goading Iran into a first strike. But, one must ask, wouldn't the US feel salty if they just infected a bunch of business people with a super strong flu or similar virus that had a 30-90% kill rate?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
Having spent 13 years in the Navy, and doing all that time on Aircraft Carriers, including 6 deployments to the Persian Gulf, I always find threads like these hilarious. The Enterprise was scheduled for this deployment YEARS ago, long before any of this crazy Iran stuff started. The Big "E" is on a regular scheduled deployment, just like the carrier before it, and the one that will come after it. There is no secret conspiracy here to start WW3 and sink the Enterprise. All of the other ships there are part of the Big "E"'s battle group. I assure you that Iran does not have the capability to seriously damage, let alone sink, a US Navy Aircraft Carrier. I actually lived this stuff for 13 years, and I have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about, but I know it's much more fun to believe some sinister plot is afoot, so have fun with all of that.

Good post. And the Ironic thing is, that if something actually were to start, (whether Big E gets even damaged, your right almost impossible to sink) everyone will be screaming.....I TOLD YOU SO....FALSE FLAG!!! Even if Iran legitamatly attacks.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join