It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With The Enterprise Just 4 Days Away From Arrival, A SWIFT Cut Off Of Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

well you know what.....since this is just for thoughts....lets hope that we are all wrong in this....because personally there are times i would really wish to be wrong....and many many times i am.....so let keep hoping nothing will come of any of this....and like another had said...ships have gone in and gone out like clock work....

When you next speak to your sister you could be laughing at the ridiculous people in here and what we have been saying.....cheers.....be well.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

i agree to an extent....but no one is really talking about iran destroying.....hence the term false flag.....they are saying Israel will yet again do the dirty......and you know what....they do have the ability.....they are very skilled at this kind of event......just look through some of there past aggressions....USS liberty....Bali Bombings...and even possibly 911......which has successfully led us to this point.....

and again these are just possibilities and most like will not come to pass.....at least lets hope so.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afraidnomore
My guess is TPTB want Obama to win so they can crush America even more and the Americans will blame it on the DEMOCRAT and black man, two birds one stone.

So if we think that they want Obama to win again... How does false flagging the enterprise play into this?
Will Obama then attack Iran with a mighty fist, showing how tough he is? Thus making him look good in our eyes?
Or perhaps this is a shell game, once we have lots of our men and women over there, something happens at home and the UN comes to the rescue? Thus occupying us and not having the constitution getting in the way...
Forget the election, this is more important?

The UN is not going to occupy us ever we are their main force. And any foreign troops who came here to do that would be quickly taken care of not to mention pissing off our military men and women.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Is it just me but does the narrator sound like Maximus from Gladiator?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Star and flag. I have a feeling that the big E is going to be one hell of a false flag. Like the gulf of Tolken and the USS Liberty. I hope alot of us are wrong. But March is starting to smell like war. Look at all the other wars in history that started in March.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It's great that people are keeping their eyes open and watching for clues before these ff's come to pass.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

So are you denying with this statement that any false flags have ever occured??

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I've been tinkering with the numerology surrounding the Enterprise, and I suspect that if a false flag using this ship is going to go down, then it will most likely be on 22nd March. The numbers 11 and 22 seem to be quite common in news reports and various recent dates surrounding CVN-65. Here's an extract from a post I made a few days ago:

The Enterprise is publicized as being able to achieve a maximum speed of around 33.6 knots (38.7 mph; 62.2 km/h). Assuming an average cruising speed of 30 knots during her 8166 nautical mile journey from Norfolk to the Strait of Hormuz, I calculated a transit time of 11 days.

So we have CVN-65 (6+5=11) departing on 11 March on her 22nd deployment, traveling for 11 days, and arriving on 22 March. Understanding that certain factions amongst the power elite are obsessed with occult numerology, what might be the significance of these two numbers? A quick search uncovered the following:

There are quite a few possible links to numerological connections between the Enterprise, the numbers 22 and 11, and occult practice. A few of them from the original post:

• Apollo 11 was the first manned spacecraft to land on the Moon, returning to Earth with 22kg of lunar rock samples.
  • American Airlines Flight 11 struck the North Tower of the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. It had 11 crew members and 81 passengers, for a total of 92 (9+2=11) people which died on that flight.
  • The solar sunspot cycle is approximately 11 years.
  • 11 is the sacred number of the Magnum Opus (Great Work) in Aleister Crowley’s spiritual philosophy of Thelemic Magick.
  • In numerology, 11, 22 and 33 are called the Master Numbers. The 22 is considered the most powerful of all numbers. It is often called the Master Builder or Spiritual Master in Form.

This is pure conjecture on my part, and I guess we shall see for sure in a few days time.

S&F OP!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I remember reading an article on Zero hedge, written about a week ago saying a US warship has just departed for Iran on its last mission before it is retired.
Cannon fodder anyone?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
I assure you that Iran does not have the capability to seriously damage, let alone sink, a US Navy Aircraft Carrier. I actually lived this stuff for 13 years, and I have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about, but I know it's much more fun to believe some sinister plot is afoot, so have fun with all of that.
LMAO Hoot (Persian: حوت‎; Whale) is an Iranian supercavitation torpedo that travels at approximately 360 km/h, several times faster than a conventional torpedo. It was test-fired successfully from a surface ship against a dummy submarine during the Iranian military exercise "Great Prophet" (پيامبر اعظم(ص) on 2 April 2006 and 3 April 2006. Good luck with that!! LOL

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
en.wikipedia.org...(CVN-65)

Enterprise will be the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier to be decommissioned by the United States Navy.

The process is scheduled to begin Summer 2013 and be completed in 2015

So, since it's going to be dismantled anyways... Having it in the line of fire may not concern many people
(Except the Soldiers lives and the aircraft)

Amazing you made something up and then you offended yourself buy it

I think the crew on board would have something to say about that,

This made me laugh the most tho,

Having it in the line of fire

ITS A BLOODY WAR SHIP

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
OP:

I love how you set this up so that, no matter the outcome, you could blame the U.S. and proclaim Iran as an innocent victim and a hero.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Enterprise will be the first nuclear-powered aircraft carrier to be decommissioned by the United States Navy.

So, since it's going to be dismantled anyways... Having it in the line of fire may not concern many people

I've been saying it all along, the Enterprise SCREAMS!!!!!! false flag.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander

Also note: some people still don't get that the strait of Hormuz is international waters, and leads to our US bases in Qatar/Bahrain. The Navy has every right under maritime law to sail there, and Iran can moan all they want about it.......we are not just "sailing so close to Iran"......

Bases in Qatar and Bahrain eh? A country falling apart at the seams and still clinging to it's imperialism.

Rather than agree that the USA ought to have free access to it's overseas bases, I will ask why the bloody hell does the USA even need overseas bases, especially when it clearly cannot afford them?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Originally posted by stirling.....if even one gets through, they will lose a good part of a carrier ......perhaps even sink it.

As CALGARIAN points out above, one of the carriers is scheduled for decommissioning. Two birds with one stone, perhaps? The "trigger event" they want and also save on decommissioning costs at the same time?

Maybe 3 birds with one store. The carrier will become a man-made reef for those cute little ocean critters (the one's that survive the toxic waste of course...she be the first ever nuclear-powered aircraft carrier).

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfTheLight

Amazing you made something up and then you offended yourself buy it

I think the crew on board would have something to say about that,

This made me laugh the most tho,

Having it in the line of fire

ITS A BLOODY WAR SHIP

it may be a warship but................. usually Air Craft Carriers are not put into the line of fire, it is more of a support ship kept out of line of fire to deploy from.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

that is a great point to make look at what the pentagon was trying to do, but I do think that this is more of show, than serious business. www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Well, yeah it's a game and I suppose it's military language but it's very dangerous!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Source: www.zerohedge.com...

An interesting picture is developing with SWIFT cutting off ties with Iran, US and UK releasing oil reserves and soon to have three carriers and a large amphibious war ship off the coast or Iran.

I still think we are trying to provoke Iran to fire the first shot, rather than the US striking first.

Here is what the naval picture in the Arabian Sea looked like most recently, where courtesy of Stratfor we can see that not only is CVN-65 full steam ahead to its final date with history somewhere off the shores of Iran, but that LHD8 Makin Island crossed the Straits of Hormuz recently. Just because.

Virtually the entire non-parked naval fleet will be in the Arabian Sea and Persian Gulf in the next 4-6 days, where 3 aircraft carriers and one big-deck amphibious warfare ship are just waiting for the order.

Update: as we hit print, we see headlines that the UK will cooperate with the US on bilateral agreement to release oil stocks. Crude down big on the news, which is merely an advance move ahead of almost inevitable war with Iran, simply to make the spike more palatable.

From the AP:

The SWIFT global financial transaction service said Thursday that it was cutting ties with Iranian banks that are subject to European Union sanctions aimed at discouraging the country from developing nuclear weapons.

The action effectively enforces EU sanction because the world's financial transactions are impossible without using SWIFT, and it will go a long way toward isolating Iran financially.

edit on 3/15/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: grammar

edit on 3/15/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: add AP commentary

edit on 3/15/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: move paragraph

Of course we are trying to provoke them. And if that fails...well by god...we'll just bomb our own carrier, right? Nothing we haven't done before.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
With this much support in the strait, can Iran effectively close it anymore for a prolonged period of time?

I am not as knowledgeable as some to the capabilities of the US Naval fleet in the prevention of hostile activities within these waters. I would presume it would be easy to launch some kind of explosive towards a tanker, but does the US Navy have the capability to prevent such incidents before they happen?

This being said, it is easy to spot when surface vessels have been deployed to the strait, do we know anything about submarines being deployed to the area? And their capability in preventing any harm to the naval fleet or commercial traffic?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join