It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel the disturbance in the force ??????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
When I was a teen I would sometimes got intense feelings of doom , that something terrible was to happening somewhere in the world - I had that feeling in 1985 then learned later that day of a major chemical leak in india that killed several thousand people , then one afternoon in april 1989 I felt a blind panic - that fight or flight feeling as if any minute my life would be snuffed out - at that same time the hillsborough football stadium disaster was happening.

it never happened much when I became an adult , but to a lesser extent ive had this sense of major catastrophe is coming this way since 2007 and its been building steadily ever since then.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amandla
Me and all my family have felt extremely tired today. I feel quite depressed too and it started yesterday night, strangly suddenly. Then I woke up early in the morning, fell back asleep and had sleep paralysis with short dream, where I heard loud Chinease music in my head. Weird

Can´t say, that I feel something terrible to happen, but I don´t feel well and if there are others out there who feel something out of ordinary, then maybe there is something. It doesn´t have to be something terrible. Maybe very strong energies.

Wow , your post stopped me in my tracks and got me thinking -

I am never ill, dont get colds or flu's - never missed a day at work with illness EVER - but today ive felt lousy , rundown , listless - just drained of all energy and thats not me at all , I too have been taking a lot of notice of the recent SOHO vids of the sun on youtube and the giant UFO sun video's as well - lets just say the suns recent activity has gave me more cause for concern than normal .

I never thought about how solar activity might effect people physically or mentally before until now !

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Just for the past hour I been feeling something dark, big and massive about to happen for some reason. I can not shake this feeling the best way I can describe it is as close as to: When Yoda felt the jedi kids and other jedi being killed off in the star wars movie. There is a great huge disturbance and I can not shake the feeling like something horrible is going to happen.

Is anyone else feeling this at the moment?

Maybe you have to go to the bathroom.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
funny I feel that something BIG is going to happen also, .....well it could be where I 'm past due on me ISP bill. so I'm just glad that I could see this thread before they cu
edit on 3/16/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/16/2012 by dedpope because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

Why must it be negative....maybe you or a neighbor will win the lottery...maybe the Syrian President will step down and stop the killing...maybe Israel and Palistine reach a peace agreement....maybe President Obama resigns in shame....feelings are just that feelings and not always negative...perhaps if a positive spin would be applied to your feeling it would result in something positive.

I am not big on feelings perse and as far as the "force"...that was a movie....the only force that will make hanges in your life are you...you can take a trip somewhere and a storm (God forbid) tears your house apart...but because you made a trip you are alive and well....thats the force of freewill...now apply freewill to your thoughts and and move on with life not doom and gloom...it only results in more gloom.

If something bad is going to happen its going to happen whether we feel it or not...wether we run or not...if it is time it is time and thats that...so live life now and not the future nor the past...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hello. I also have been feeling that as well. This morning I even commented to someone how I cant help but feel something's going to happen. Something feels strange.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
You're not the only one feeling it.

Just Google "impending doom".

Peanuts gang is feeling it

This lady is feeling it

This guy is feeling it

All these people felt it

Mice are feeling it

Take refuge while you still can.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Its been brewing up for the last 3 months
Before a world changing moment you will see people act (i hate to say strange or weird) just differently
its less pronounced then say like a dog before an earthquake
and i guess frazzled overtime they can sense the immanent approach of something
but its suppressed within their subconscious and most may function normally only a trained eye could see the small changes to the way they think and possess information like thing will irritate them more easily
they will more easily be distracted but never excepted that they where changing the subject once they supress the sub-councouse feeling that is like a splinter in the mind

Which most would choose to ignore
thats why the darkside clouds everything impossible is the future to see right now fate has the upper hand and beyond the fated decision lies ones destiny

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Wow! I think your right the syncs have been really hard core for the last 4-5 weeks... the feelings have drove me nuts... I even joined ATS over this MOOD I've been in...its crazy

Now wait!!! i just saw the post above mine... their right my feelings actually started late Nov.
edit on 16-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: realization

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Well as for me... its been along wave of the feeling of doom... not like one day or two... I am talking months! complete with up and downs!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What I question more is the fact that the will of us is strong within us and sometimes we can manifest things. Lately Hollywood has been releasing disaster movies and alien invasion films every year now. So are they trying to make us all think about it and manifest it? Just a interesting question that was placed in a discussion between a few of my friends. Question we must the film industries.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I don't watch movies and I don't dwell on things so I don't think I don't think "I am Bring it on myself" but i see your point!
edit on 16-3-2012 by putnamcrab because: oop's wrong wording

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SteelToe

Thanks for the frivolity .It actually cheered me up! And thats getting hard to do these days. But I agree that something is impending. I think some people are more receptive to the changes in the magnetic frequencies.These feelings we are having I believe are due to the flux in the magnetic field surrounding us. But whatever it is ,Its not one of the best feelings Ive ever had.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I've had some wierd luck the past few days - the phrase "beware the ides of March" comes to mind.....I don't know, things seem different now.
edit on 3/17/12 by I.C. Weiner because: duh

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The thing thats scary is the powers that be are preparing for some event. The military, The Department of Homeland Security and power lines, communication towers are going up at an unbelievable rate. What are they preparing for?What are they preparing for and why? They are afraid of something.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

All of our civil liberties they have taken from us, all the concentration camps... all the everthing just might be for our protection against an envasion of aliens not terrorists...

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
As far as I know there was meant to be some stuff going down from March - July but meh we shall wait and see. Now regarding preparation of the military, homeland security and other things it is alarming which does question who is really running the country. Basically Russia and China signed an agreement to be allies in case of war against America couple months ago that is what I heard. Hmmmm the world is sure building up to some sort of big event. Will the visitors out there come here to teach us the way to true peace or devour us like lunch time sandwiches?

Whatever happens humanity is heading for a big test.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

i heard thar the US and Russia had an understanding.But whatever happens I hope we all are strong enough to band together and not let our fears destroy us.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
much can be learned from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There's a dark energy overshadowing the world. You can see it in world events and all the bad things, murders and so on. People flipping out and the weather acting crazy and the sun doing weird things. It's just a bad time. How will it end? Who knows?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join