It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel the disturbance in the force ??????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
quite often the "feeling" can be coming from increased geomagnetic energy disturbances. Check the HARP meter, a chaotic looking spiking readout will almost assuredly coincide with the feeling of dread, confusion, fatigue. Intense solar activity, including that of flares and solar wind streams will create the feeling as well. Should it be from these contributing factors, ignore it as it will pass.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I think is true. But the actual CME's are very enlightening. So the disturbance, the ongoing ones are often dislodgings.

However, this may be related to the video on the triangle sunspot, and the dark orb that arrived and then left, so it wasn't typical shape of anything, and it wasn't a discharge, for it actually was captured coming in.

What it is all about we don't know. What I suspect its all about relates to the soemthing that is planned. BUT, good things need to keep coming out of us, and willingness to forgive everyone, and ourselves and see everything we're dealing with humor and joy, as much as possible, and for those who may be caught up in worse things, real healing is needed.

So, the magnetic field seems to affect our awareness, consciousness and even psi abilities. And yet inside, that inner source connection there is no gravity, and we need to lesson magnetism, not magnetize our souls but deprogram them.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Strange, I have been feeling kind of uneasy as well...Not sure what to make of it.

"It feels...It feels though as millions of lives were extinguished all at once..." Obi Wan Kenobe after Alderaan was destroyed by the Death Star.

Or the alternative...

Link

-SAP-

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
Just for the past hour I been feeling something dark, big and massive about to happen for some reason. I can not shake this feeling the best way I can describe it is as close as to: When Yoda felt the jedi kids and other jedi being killed off in the star wars movie. There is a great huge disturbance and I can not shake the feeling like something horrible is going to happen.

Is anyone else feeling this at the moment?

Today is the Ides of March. Best a time to lay low until tomorrow rolls around.....

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I love that picture it is perfect for any situation

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

www.abovetopsecret.com...
A thread i wrote just yesterday, Yep I'm feeling it

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by crankyoldman

What it is all about we don't know. What I suspect its all about relates to the soemthing that is planned. BUT, good things need to keep coming out of us, and willingness to forgive everyone, and ourselves and see everything we're dealing with humor and joy, as much as possible, and for those who may be caught up in worse things, real healing is needed.

Couldn't have said it better myself, I love the way you think.

THE most important part of that comment....
'willingness to forgive everyone, and ourselves'

this is where the healing is for all who are able
x

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Had a severe feeling of dread last night, like something really bad had happened.

Had this feeling of doom for a few years, but the last months it seems to have faded a bit, like it was off, but now it´s on again.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well I think I figured out why we have all been whack today. We had a tornado outbreak and the town next to me got hit bad. Here is a link to the thread I started about it. What a horible day.

edit on 15/3/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Kind of going off topic, but have you thought of the thundershirt? I bring this up because I bought one for my dog and it helps a lot (not instant magic, but the behavior is significantly less on my dog with it on).

I know this is a little late, but today I do feel off. Like energy is being drained from me.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

Never heard of it but i'm going to research it now though.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

How very odd. I read your thread yesterday and I was going to post to it. However I was distracted by some one stopping to visit.

Now there is this thread. I have been feeling something disturbing all week. I've had trouble sleeping cause of a feeling of forboding. I rarely have trouble sleeping and never for more than one night. I'm not clear on what it is I'm feeling ,except that something is about to happen. Not sure what. Usually It's clearer than whatever this is. Very strange, it's almost like my perception is being blocked.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
All jokes aside, remember that we just set the clocks ahead an hour here in the United States of Stupid Time Changes. I am totally messed up from it. I get up early, go to bed late, can't sleep, tired all day. It takes me weeks to adjust. Add to that allergy season and fuggetaboutit.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

ho ho oh oh I see what you did there

All jokes aside something odd is happening hmm I wonder what scenario will be playing out this year.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

aww I was going to Link that haha.. Thanks for making that thread by the way. I was going to keep this to myself, since it does feel... Bad. For me its been the last 2 weeks. Every day now I scan ATS just waiting to see some thread... Or maybe see the Internet gone...

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

I tried feeling out what it is too but every time I do I get that odd feeling of a giant spike being shoved into my brain. Something they do not want us to feel out or see hmmm what could it be I wonder. Like always some crazy stuff will go down
sigh why do they even bother screwing us over, when in pure fact they screwing themselves over as well. Where is the logic in this or are they just so insane that they do not see it?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
SIDE NOTE

I did some meditation just before and documented that the disturbance is slightly more enhanced. Strong is the dark side with this disturbance very strong mhmm.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

That guy (forget his name) has a serious hair problem. Must have drove his mother nuts using all that dippity-doo to tame it down.

Link

edit on 15-3-2012 by shushu because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join