It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please allow me to introduce myself I am not a woman of wealth nor fame....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Oh yes! When I was quite young I do recall some crazy half bald guy yelling EDIT!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by KatHo72

Teotwawki- Mother Katlins journal is coming soon!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
My finger attempts to type of it's own violition sometimes.No shame in human mistakes its all in how about how one wield's a subject.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Teotwawki: Mother Katlin's Journal

IT IS HERE!
edit on 15-3-2012 by KatHo72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by KatHo72

I read your sister's story and I have to say I was completely enveloped in it. Alot of what she wrote in her story seemed closer to the truth than the currently acknowledged truth by far.
Give her a high five for me..gonna read the Journal now.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
hello thar....i believe in nothing....i have no faith...i live amongst the dregs of society...we live in the sewers and we tap into the lifeline of existence through the underground wires that feed the nations....the world upstairs belongs to no one....but the world underground belongs to the free.

besides that it is good to see you come onboard.....welcome to the land of ATS...where all things are possible if you have thick skin and the reptilians do not find out......

We are one here .....where disagreement is the key to understanding....as the more we disagree the more knowledge that is let loose....It is where we agree that the threads die a horrible death and go to an early grave under the guise of beyond top secret.

we are not a cohesive group but i have found that we all do breath the same air(depending on the planet your from of course).

Please Let Us Be Enlightened
edit on 103131p://f39Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's nice to know there are other non-wealthy nor famous people out there just like me.

Welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join