It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update to my thread 'people in the park (not homeless) at 2:30am'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Okay here is the original thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now to answer a few questions from that thread.

I don't really know for certain what they were wearing. It was dark and I was at least 100 feet away. I didn't notice anything like robes so at this time I'm going to guess they wore normal clothing.

The date of the sighting was 3-11. It was around 2:30-2:45am so it was Sat. night Sun. morning.

That's about all I can add that is fact.

The Update:

Around 6:00pm last night I was walking home from a friend's house. I was walking north along the east side of the same park. (The length of the park is approx. 100yards. / 300ft.) I walked about 50 ft. along the park when a white Bronco type vehicle going south pulled over and stopped at the curb around 100 ft. ahead of me.

At first I didn't think it was strange. There is a bike lane along my street and people often use it for parking especially near the park. I was walking toward this vehicle and it occurred to me that who ever was driving is now just sitting there.

I wasn't scared or anything I just wondered what he/she was doing. I kept walking and when I was about 20 feet away the car pulled away from the curb and continued driving south. When I looked over to see who was driving I could see it was a young hispanic / native american girl in her early to mid 20's. I only got a quick glimpse but she had a blackberry or some similar cell in her hand and was typing or dialing.

So I don't think she pulled over just to use her phone if she did then why didn't she put it away why didn't she finish?

Just a little weird. I'll post again if anything else happens.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
waiting for a nice drug deal, me thinks.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

Maybe it could have been something like that. Maybe she didn't know where she was supposed to meet for the deal.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I must have missed your original thread, but I have a theory as to what you saw on the night of the 11th.

A year ago, to the date and almost to the exact time, there was a massive earthquake and tsunami that killed 19,000 people in Japan. Perhaps what you saw was vigil for the victims of this tragedy. Just a theory.

Edit: Sorry about the typos, I've been bad about that today for some reason.
edit on 14-3-2012 by ProjectBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

Good theory, I never thought of that.

(I put a link to the original thread at the top of this thread.)

That is the best theory so far - thanx for the thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
yeah I'd bet money that you saw people in a circle smoking pot.

Seeing as you were 70 yards away and at night, how'd you come to the conclusion they were performing a ritual?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Just read your first thread and now this. Are you thinking the two events are connected?

The people in the park- who knows. So many possibilities it's almost pointless to speculate. But I doubt it was anything sinister. A public park, even in the middle of the night, just too public.

As for the driver, maybe she thought you were cute.....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

It just seemed strange.
They seemed odd when they moved from the original formation then formed a circle. I don't know if they new I was there and that is why they moved. It didn't seem random it looked rehearsed.

I have seen smoking circles but not at 2:30 in the morning.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I don't know if they are connected. If they are I hope I didn't do something to make them mad.
I know it sounds paranoid but who knows....a lot of creepers out there.

I do have a big black cast on my arm though so it wouldn't be too hard to pick me out of a line-up.

Yeah I'm cute maybe she was snaping some pics to look at later.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Sounds like she might have been lost while looking for an address and texted someone for directions.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
none of this is true.

I lied.

top topics

join