It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 34: Waisted Kony Alien Tequia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
WAISTED KONY ALIEN TEQUILA

Joseph Kony is becoming popular for all the wrong reasons, the best way for you to stay involved is to watch & share the video.  What city will you help tag up on April 20th? The Google CEO speaks loud and clear, "No anonymity is the future of the web!"  What?! Just please, keep me safe while I'm surfing the online highways.  We dig into some chatter that space aliens were not created by God. So we ask you if we should stop wasting our time & resources, or put more focus on it? Tila Tequila exposes the Illuminati then suffers severe brain damage; as Bryan really starts to believe he's a rising Internet star. Enjoy the show and catch us on Facebook or Twitter for more intel.

Thread KONY 2012 and the Invisible Children

Video KONY 2012

Response Member Fishticon84 Response

Thread Ugandans say Kony film is ‘misleading’, ‘too late’

Thread WARNING! IMPORTANT!: WE ARE NOT being told the full story about the kony situation!

Thread One IMAGE to sum up Kony

Thread Google CEO Schmidt: No Anonymity is the future of Web

Response Member Majic Response

Response Member havenvideo Response

Thread Search for space Aliens a waste of time, God did not make them…

Thread TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm

Response Member WozaMeathed Response

edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'm surprised Brian is still doing this show after that ridiculous Recap hate thread the other day.

I enjoy watching a recap every now and then, and at least now the pic on the homepage doesn't make him look demonic.

Still not so keen on the video headlines though. You guys missed the l in "Tequia" btw.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bitfreak
I'm surprised Brian is still doing this show after that ridiculous Recap hate thread the other day.

I enjoy watching a recap every now and then, and at least now the pic on the homepage doesn't make him look demonic.

Still not so keen on the video headlines though. You guys missed the l in "Tequia" btw.

That hate thread was mostly my doing. I've apologized. I had a rough day at the time. We all make mistakes, and my mistake was taking out my aggression on Bryan. He is a knowledgable guy.

Once again, sorry Bry for that night.

edit on 14-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bitfreak

good catch...looks like a quick typing typo...we need to get better at that..Thx for watching!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

It's all good here, I'm just trying to recap a variety of threads so everyone can contribute their thoughts around the topics and maybe we'll all figure something out together while we DENY IGNORANCE...and have a fun doing it...lol

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I'm sorry , but can't ATS hire someone who doesn't talk like snoop dog. Your white dude!....look in the mirror homey! I don't think ATS doesn't need a "gangsta" recap of weekly events from this guy.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I like these updates, Its great for people like me who cant spend all their life scrolling though ATS forums.

Its a great way to see whats going on, i had no idea about that "TV Star" lol. terrible news tho.

i always come here for news around the world over BBC, NYT, etc
Keep it up bryan

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretwisdom
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I'm sorry , but can't ATS hire someone who doesn't talk like snoop dog. Your white dude!....look in the mirror homey! I don't think ATS doesn't need a "gangsta" recap of weekly events from this guy.

dont moan! you cant please EVERYONE, someone will always find something wrong, just keep those opinions to yourself, all your doing is offending? him at the sake of a post count. be more constructive.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by secretwisdom

It doesn't make a difference. He still gets his point across. If you have a problem watch news from elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm just grateful I didn't get one of the messages announcing its arrival on the scene. If I want to read something here, I'll read it. Those messages were annoying. If something appears here that's within my scope of interest, I can find it myself.

Too bad I missed that hate thread. Might have been fun. lol In any event, it was only the messages that bugged me. I tried to watch a couple of the recaps but - sorry, dude - I can't stand the way he talks.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
i just cant stand the guys voice he has to be the worst person to be the face of ats

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by scottbooth
i just cant stand the guys voice he has to be the worst person to be the face of ats

man thats pretty mean, just cause its the internet people still have feelings and you should respect that

I enjoy watching the recap videos from time to time, they give a nice dose of some hot topics on ATS from the most recent days, which is a great thing! Keep it up

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Hey, Bryan. I'm very impressed with this, to be honest.

You sound like you really care about the topics, members, and content. Love your energy, animation, and the way you relay your material like you're talking to a friend instead of giving some heartless report.

It's refreshing to see an 'every day man' get up there and just talk from the heart vs. some MSM news head.

I'm sorry to see the MSM addicts are more focused on your looks, voice, or dress. Perhaps they should go back to the MSM bots if all they care about are the brainwashed perceptions of what someone should look and sound like before being able to share information.

Keep up the good work. I really like your style. You have things to say and you say them well and in a way I can relate to.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by secretwisdom

hahaha....you guys seriously make me laugh...and yeh, I've been laughing a lot..

I'm not "gangsta" as you put it, even tho I was born in a seedy part of town..

To keep hating on me, well that's your choice, but yeah get a hold of me when you have some good secretwisdom to share....

btw, I've met snoop dogg and he's a cool guy -I'd like to say the same about you but then again, I've never met ya - so until then, enjoy watching ATS Recap!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kriltosthe2nd

Thx for watching! yeh, we make it easy for members to come watch a recap, get a good vibe of what's going on with ATS that week...and there's many of threads out there that do get missed by people including myself...

see you on the next recap

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

hahah, this is great! I get some people that tell me they love my voice, then others that hate it....Even though I can change my voice up into different tones and dialects, I cannot change who I am

...sry that this is the only reason you cannot stand the show...hey - look on the bright side, you always have a mute button...it defeats the purpose of hearing what I'm saying but thats your call ...good luck with what you choose.. me, I'll be doing the same thing with my same voice so it'd be cool to see ya keep watching the show w/o clicking mute

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by scottbooth

well scottbooth, try contributing more to the site before you throw it under the bus....I see you got only a few posts and have only been on the site for a couple months now - just sayin!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

Thanks seenavv!

Some people just like to take their own misgivings and throw them on others....hopefully that guy will say "I luv you" the next time he looks in the mirror b4 he goes out or surfs the web...lol

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Thanks for the post AshleyD!

I do care about these topics but its REAL life topics and issues that hit to the core's of who we are! and it's up to us as a collective whole to figure it out...in our ultimate quest to DENY IGNORANCE!

This show is supposed to be edgy and give you a real look from a real guy "who is not a MSM wanna be"

Keep up the good spirits and I'll see you on the next recap!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scottbooth

Listen.. I was captian critical a week ago of the recaps. That being said, I've made it a point to watch them, and it grows on you. It's unique. But it shouldn't take away from the info he is giving.....

My only complaint is that I don't see the need for a recap. We are all on ATS, and know what the threads are. I LOVE the concept as a producer myself, but think Bryan could have a much bigger contribution here. I shared my ideas before, and offered my help, as a producer, but my post was deleted.

All I'm saying is B has a personality that could be utilized in a much more relevant way. He does have talent.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join