It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 34: Waisted Kony Alien Tequia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Thx man! This is a unique show ..there are many members out there who have been members for awhile and are good at digging thru all the threads ...This show is to give them a fresh recap of what they have already seen or may have missed.

and for the many members who don't visit the site as much or for the new members or the people who haven't yet been to the site, this recap show provides them with a quick look at the hottest topics with a fun and edgy approach....think of it as it's own video thread. Even though many people are entrenched in MSM, there is a shift happening and when that comes full circle, people will enjoy the fact that we are giving them the real story on current events & news topics with a little bit of fun sprinkled on top.

and me, yes I am contributing to the site more and more as I recognize I need to do so.. Still working on my intro thread and it will be released soon. Thanks for taking the time to watch and comment...We appreciate it!

*cgs

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have not personally donated but I thought of supporting this.
I thought of printing and hanging up posters to show others.
In a certain way,if it is not a scam (which I believe it is) I can feel that I done my bit some way.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by amongus

It's all good here, I'm just trying to recap a variety of threads so everyone can contribute their thoughts around the topics and maybe we'll all figure something out together while we DENY IGNORANCE...and have a fun doing it...lol

Just ignore the bashing.....not many could do what you are doing.....and well, I find it fun and different....
I barely can do radio so I give you a crap load of kudos!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

good idea to ignore the negative feedback! I do enjoy connecting with others and understanding why they feel the way to do and even though my attempts at giving them a different perspective sometimes fail...we'll epically fail LOL

I still attempt it....Keep doing it GEL! btw, you got a good voice

*cgs

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Just ignore the bashing.....not many could do what you are doing.....and well, I find it fun and different....

Wow...the more I read your posts, the more I appreciate them - though this is only the 4th one I've read.

Brian Buddy...hang tough as GEL said, you are doing great and I doubt any of the haters here would do better let alone give it a try...

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hellzdoms

I like your idea, -you've helped in some way but haven't put all your marbles in one to-go jar

keep it up hellzdoms!

*cgs

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thx man! yeh, GEL does have some good posts..

for every hater, there's two lovers! we'll that's what I tell myself anyway lol

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by codegreenspace
reply to post by amongus

It's all good here, I'm just trying to recap a variety of threads so everyone can contribute their thoughts around the topics and maybe we'll all figure something out together while we DENY IGNORANCE...and have a fun doing it...lol

I barely can do radio so I give you a crap load of kudos!!!

I wasn't bashing GEL! I just wanted to let him know I thought he was being underutilized. That's all....

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
RE: Google Anonymity segment...

Well this makes more sense now...

DARPA Chief Departs Defense Department to Work for Google

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

interesting stuff to say the least...One guy in a top position of google, I heard him say that some companies still don't trust Google with their company & personal databases, which is where these companies house there own highly classified information..

Would you give Google full access to all your databases? ..it's like giving up your FB password so your employer can chk your page out, see if your fit to be included on their team..

no thx capt planet!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Ill try my best to.
May I additionally add that you are doing a great job with the show.Keep it up

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
brian ,ignore the idiots that hate, you guys are doing very well.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

mate its not just your voice its your hole approach i would have no problem with the way you did the recap if it seemed like you took the posts seriously some of the things covered in ats are very serious and need to be addressed that way they doent need someone moving around like a 15 year old kid in his first youtube clip. i think the post and the topics deserve a better voice its hard enough to get people to take the things seriously on ats.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join