It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: E.T./2012 Documentary-shows & movies running constantly 24/7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caidema
reply to post by boncho

lol, okay I should have been more specific, I was thinking of the catholic bible, mayan religion, egyptians, american indians, etc. Maybe religions wasnt the right word. lol. Do you see what I'm getting at though? My fault for not being more specific.

On Ancient Aliens actually they discuss the similarities about how they all say the same thing pretty much
edit on 13-3-2012 by Caidema because: added last line

But that's my point. They were discussing the same thing ten years ago how all religions were predicting the previous ends of the world. These people just develop a hypothesis and take things out of context to support a working theory of theirs.

After this doomsday, there will be another one. And there will be another million reasons why all different religions, prophets and people support the new date.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Thats crazy. And thats good about your kids, I personally don't believe that if the aliens make themselves fully known, that they are not bad. I'm sure there are other bad ones like the Grays, but I dont think there is anything to worry about. The government just doesnt want to lose control over us and they dont want anybody to give the public free energy that would take away the oil and gas that line the rich mans pockets.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I dont know if you caught what I said before, but I don't believe in the "doomsday" "end of the world" scenerio. I agree with you. I think its all taken out of context and taken the wrong way. But I do believe what they all really say is that dec 21 marks the end of a 2,000 year cycle, with the global shift, and the changes that are happening now with the universe, all of that is coming true, that cant be denied. The apocolypse stuff I believe was just a misinterpretation of this.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If UFO's invade or any other type of threat to humanity presents itself this year how would everyone react? Would we join together on a global scale or would we stick to our countries and let enemies and allies fend for themselves? What's everyone's take on this?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I disbelieve that shows and movies are running 24/7 i mean I dont have a tv guide, nor do I have digital TV guide. so a little proof...

so.... 3rd rock from the sun

History channel aliens were at thanksgiving

Aliens vs monster

War of the world

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Stop talking about disclosure, there is none, it is not known what to disclose and movie directors are just some dorky fat guys with a beard, they are NOT government agents. They do it because it is bringing lots of money. The documentaries are repeating the same blah blah not a single abductee, witness or whatever has been tested for lying, why?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I think it probably has nothing to do with "disclosure" (I'm still not exactly sure what this is meant to be), but more to do with channel producers noticing an interest in aliens and doomsday events and looking to capitalise on it. It is clear to anyone who looks at the internet that there are many people who genuinely believe in a 2012 catastrophe, and many people believing there are aliens on our planet, so it would make economic sense to cater for these people to gain viewers and increase advertising revenue.

Here in NZ we have the History Channel on pay television which regularly airs such shows. I am often disappointed in the content of these shows, as the reporting seems very poor and just seems to be a mish mash of ideas and theories with no logical process or evidence presented. There seems to be no effort to actually get to the bottom of things, but I'm sure many people enjoy watching them.

I'm not suggesting that it is not possible that any of these beliefs are right or wrong, just that money has a lot to do with what a TV channel airs.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

You disbelieve it? Are you kidding me?? lmao why on earth would I lie about something like that?? At all hours of the day there is at least one show on at any given time on at least one of the channels I listed, theres nothing crazy about that, if you would like I will go on IMDB and get a screen capture of the programing in my area if you would like? Or you could go on the websites of History channel, discovery, green, military, and the others and look at their schedules. Unless you mistakenly thought I meant that all these channels are running shows constantly 24/7, which is not what I meant.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Caidema because: fixed a typo

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
The documentaries are repeating the same blah blah not a single abductee, witness or whatever has been tested for lying, why?

Actually no they are not, I'm guessing you don't actually watch them do you? Your very misinformed. And don't tell me to stop talking about something. You don't have to be on this forum reading this and posting about something unless you have nothing better to do and you get a kick out of blasting other people, which is really pathetic.

Sure some documentaries repeat certain info, but its very important and essential, but what your saying is a stretch. And I never said anybody who actually made those movies or tv shows was a government agent. Its no secret that they do control the programing.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

I do agree some of the shows are poorly put together, You can find much better documentaries online. Ancient Aliens seems to be one of the only good ones.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I have noticed that trend. There this special show on the Science Channel today called Alien Encounters: The Message. Its on at 7pm for anyone interested. Next week will be the second part Alien Encounters: The Arrival.

In two dramatic hours, Alien Encounters lays out a plausible hypothetical scenario for a first contact event. What would really happen if we got a message from space? How will humans react when we learn a spacecraft is on its way to Earth? Will humans learn from aliens, or become colonial subjects?

Science Channel
edit on 13-3-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

I saw this last night and was pleasantly surprised. I have always been into the ufo/alien topic so it's really nice to see these programs on tv. It's funny for me because my friends think I'm not as crazy now, they actually ask me questions about these topics instead of poke fun at. I have had many people tell me their stories because they knew my interests and they said I wouldn't think they were crazy and wouldnt laugh. I have heard some odd stories for sure that really make you wonder.

I have noticed all the alien/ufo related topics over the last few years and I'm loving it. I dont' really see it as any kind of disclosure though. It's 2012, people will market that to the end to make money and boy are they ever. I think aliens are the new vampires in a sense when it comes to marketing and what's cool or hip. I could be wrong but that is how I see it. Ride the money train of 2012

I believe in aliens and I believe it is possible they are visiting now. I dont have an opinion as to why other than to observe and study. I tend to think if being were visiting and they wanted to harm us they would have already.

I don't have cable but was at my fiancee's moms house when I saw it but she likes the same shows so I programmed it to record. I will watch it tomorrow

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I saw your links and interest in pyramids and other, I figured you'd like these. These are some of my favorite "evidence" videos. Highly recommended. Bookmark!!

( youtu.be... )

edit on 13-3-2012 by Caidema because: fixed link

edit on 13-3-2012 by Caidema because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

My mom and I are huge UFO fans and she pretty much thinks the same as you... If they wanted to harm us they would have already. I have my doubts though but you never know! I recorded todays episode and Ill watch it tomorrow. It sounds interesting and the stuff that's on the Science Channel is pretty awesome

Hope you enjoy the show and remember to continue looking up at the sky (and have camera ready lol)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i don't mean to come off sounding like a jerk
but this is just your pattern seeking brain doing what it does best.
i'm sure if you were more interested in, say, gardening than UFO's
you may find that across various channels there would be almost constant gardening.
that doesn't mean there is some gardening disclosure conspiracy going on
just that it is a topic interesting enough to enough people that there is always something relevant to their interests on the tube.
which is good sign as far as our ever-expanding community goes, but not much more.

also i think using ID4 as an example should count as fudging the stats.

this is not to say that i don't believe there are ufo's
i just doubt that 'disclosure' will come in some measured form through your television
do we really seem like an organied enough race to plan that?
do you really think all our governments, and all our individual broadcast stations could agree and stick to a limited release pogrom like this? get real, have you seen the way news outlets fight tooth and nail over the tiniest scrap of info to hold over their competitors? if tv was in the loop, you would be too.
if you want your treaured disclosure take a look at what governments that are clearly not yours have put out related to the subject. [there would be some links here but i have to leave. ats search is your friend.]
or better yet, turn off the idiot box
and spend some time outside under the stars

further;
where do the catholic bible or egyptians or..... sorry, i've forgotten the other ones you cited, but basically anybody except the mayans refer to 2012 as anything at all?
even with the mayans it depends which translation you subscribe to, going by many it's nothing more than a badder-ass new years eve.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join