It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISCLOSURE: E.T./2012 Documentary-shows & movies running constantly 24/7

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Okay, I personally do not believe that the world will end on December 2012. although I do lean towards David Wilcock's theory about this year regarding E.T.'s & many disaster's happening this year, but not the end of the world, rather a new cycle. Anyways, has anyone else noticed that there have been TV shows and movies on both subjects running 24/7? I mean, its so much that there has to be a reason besides playing to the rumors. I seriously wonder if disclosure has anything to do with it, though I doubt the US government will come forward, I do think other governments might and or ET's will make themselves known more than they already have. To the level where nobody can deny it. And I'm not talking about the government faking an invasion. I really don't believe that will happen, I could be wrong but I doubt, I think there are too many people aware of this rumor for that to fly.

But to the point, I cant be the only one to notice these programs running 24/7, what are everyone else's thoughts? I apologize if this thread has already been posted, but I haven't seen it or seen anyone talking about it.

PS: I'm not in the mood to argue with any a**holes who claim their opinion of "aliens don't exist" is 100% correct, they know all, and everyone else is wrong. We all have an opinion. Unless you have been to all 900 trillion trillion planets and checked them for signs of life, then all you have is an opinion. And there is nothing wrong with having a different opinion. Its when the bashing starts that it gets ridiculous and childish.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have noticed that trend. There this special show on the Science Channel today called Alien Encounters: The Message. Its on at 7pm for anyone interested. Next week will be the second part Alien Encounters: The Arrival.

In two dramatic hours, Alien Encounters lays out a plausible hypothetical scenario for a first contact event. What would really happen if we got a message from space? How will humans react when we learn a spacecraft is on its way to Earth? Will humans learn from aliens, or become colonial subjects?

Science Channel
edit on 13-3-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

But to the point, I cant be the only one to notice these programs running 24/7, what are everyone else's thoughts? I apologize if this thread has already been posted, but I haven't seen it or seen anyone talking about it.

As a kid in the 80's I remember seeing some tabloids at the supermarket that claimed the end of the world was near. I asked my mom about it and she said, "Don't worry, those people are bonkers."

The same has held true over the past two decades.

Before y2k came, people thought ATMs, banks and businesses would have their data wiped clean. Nostradamus shows were exceedingly popular on TV, as well as movies that depicted the future end of the world.

It's just an annoying cycle that gets replayed every generation, however, this generation does appear to be more gullible than past ones. Or maybe that last but is just bias.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hey your observation is interesting but I have to ask... What stations are broadcasting these? Is it your typical sci fi channels or is it on channels that don't normally air these types of programs? I think you understand what i'm trying to get at here.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Of course. Huge money in the "what if" scenario. The movies etc, will only increase as we approach December. Will likely be as profitable as Christmas. haha.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Honestly Demon hit it on the nail....2012,aliens, abnormal things happening. If only I was a sci-fi producer. CHA-CHING!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Obviously, desensitizing the population would be a logical first step to disclosure. I still don't believe the Government is going to come out and say "yeah they've been here for a while, sorry we lied" It's going to have to be dealt with as if it's a "new" event.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfkknowswhodidit
Hey your observation is interesting but I have to ask... What stations are broadcasting these? Is it your typical sci fi channels or is it on channels that don't normally air these types of programs? I think you understand what i'm trying to get at here.

its not history channel. Its History and History 2, Biography channel, BBC, GREEN, Military channel, Science channel, national geographic channel. all those play documentaries, while the movie channels keep playing independence day, 2012, and others over and over and over. ID4 has been on nearly everyday for a few weeks

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I know the History Channel, and Discovery Channel are all pumping the ET concepts like mad....

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I agree with you there, but 2012 is different in that most religions point to that date as well as the mayan calendar. Either its a new cycle of doomsday. I could go on about it for hours but I won't. I recommend watching the 2012 Enigma by David Wilcock on youtube. very interesting

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

I know the History Channel, and Discovery Channel are all pumping the ET concepts like mad....

Ya, literally anytime I want to watch a documentary type show on aliens all I have to do is turn on the TV and Discovery or any of those other channels will have something playing. lol

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The only logical reason I would think various relegions would endorse this date is for there own recruitment purposes. IMO.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
First, I am happy to see another person who likes David Wilcocks, second, I have also noticed an up swing. I have also seen this upswing in children's television. Since I have three kids, all under 8 years old, cartoons are a staple here and I have noticed the themes have been kind of, "end of the world", "Alien" ish.

In an episode of Strawberry shortcake, the character Blueberry starts running around saying "is it the end of the world, what should be do?!" "Get the flash lights, lock the doors..." then strawberry tells her it's not. What little kid knows what the end of the world is?
There is another show called Bubble Guppies, and they had an entire episode dedicated to space and aliens. Dora the Explorer, and Spongebob have even taken on the Alien theme.
For whatever reason it's being put out there to the young and old. Popular subjects maybe, but I only know of three people in my immediate area that even think about UFO's or end of the world events, so can it really be that popular?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

I have noticed that about cartoons. My two sons are no longer scared everytime they see a pic of grey anywhere for example a book, only, drawing, etc. I remember back when I was young and I saw a mock documentary of this program called Incident at Lake ----(something, i forgot name) I could NOT sleep for months. Now it seems they have been almost programmed to accept its part of this reality or what could potentially be part of our life one day.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
First, I am happy to see another person who likes David Wilcocks, second, I have also noticed an up swing. I have also seen this upswing in children's television. Since I have three kids, all under 8 years old, cartoons are a staple here and I have noticed the themes have been kind of, "end of the world", "Alien" ish.

In an episode of Strawberry shortcake, the character Blueberry starts running around saying "is it the end of the world, what should be do?!" "Get the flash lights, lock the doors..." then strawberry tells her it's not. What little kid knows what the end of the world is?
There is another show called Bubble Guppies, and they had an entire episode dedicated to space and aliens. Dora the Explorer, and Spongebob have even taken on the Alien theme.
For whatever reason it's being put out there to the young and old. Popular subjects maybe, but I only know of three people in my immediate area that even think about UFO's or end of the world events, so can it really be that popular?

Most people just dont want to talk about it, cause news broadcasters make fun of these people, I was surprised that when I made a Facebook page dedicated to posting the best and credible news on UFOs, ET's, black ops, etc etc, that my friends came out of the woodwork who I had no idea were interested, i get emails everyday asking me about things. majority of people only know about the stuff the hear on the news and movies, the 'mainstream' population doesnt dig for the "meat" as we do. like sites like this one our Coast to coast.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Caidema

but 2012 is different in that most religions point to that date as well as the mayan calendar.

Which religions?

Every previous doomsday has had some group of nutballs coming out saying that the year was linked to religion in some shape or another. In many cases, it's started by the religious nutters themselves.

Pat Robertson, 1982

In May 1980, televangelist and Christian Coalition founder Pat Robertson startled and alarmed many when — contrary to Matthew 24:36 ("No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven...") he informed his "700 Club" TV show audience around the world that he knew when the world would end. "I guarantee you by the end of 1982 there is going to be a judgment on the world," Robertson said.

Heaven's Gate, 1997

When comet Hale-Bopp appeared in 1997, rumors surfaced that an alien spacecraft was following the comet — covered up, of course, by NASA and the astronomical community. Though the claim was refuted by astronomers (and could be refuted by anyone with a good telescope), the rumors were publicized on Art Bell's paranormal radio talk show "Coast to Coast AM." These claims inspired a San Diego UFO cult named Heaven's Gate to conclude that the world would end soon. The world did indeed end for 39 of the cult members, who committed suicide on March 26, 1997.

Nostradamus, August 1999

The heavily obfuscated and metaphorical writings of Michel de Nostrdame have intrigued people for over 400 years. His writings, the accuracy of which relies heavily upon very flexible interpretations, have been translated and re-translated in dozens of different versions. One of the most famous quatrains read, "The year 1999, seventh month / From the sky will come great king of terror." Many Nostradamus devotees grew concerned that this was the famed prognosticator's vision of Armageddon.

Y2K, Jan. 1, 2000

As the last century drew to a close, many people grew concerned that computers might bring about doomsday. The problem, first noted in the early 1970s, was that many computers would not be able to tell the difference between 2000 and 1900 dates. No one was really sure what that would do, but many suggested catastrophic problems ranging from vast blackouts to nuclear holocaust. Gun sales jumped and survivalists prepared to live in bunkers, but the new millennium began with only a few glitches.

May 5, 2000

In case the Y2K bug didn't do us in, global catastrophe was assured by Richard Noone, author of the 1997 book "5/5/2000 Ice: the Ultimate Disaster." According to Noone, the Antarctic ice mass would be three miles thick by May 5, 2000 — a date in which the planets would be aligned in the heavens, somehow resulting in a global icy death (or at least a lot of book sales). Perhaps global warming kept the ice age at bay.

Link

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The only logical reason I would think various relegions would endorse this date is for there own recruitment purposes. IMO.

thats what I thought at first, but its really not at all, its more rooted in our history than religion, religion just talks about it, where it doesnt have anything to do in recruitment, you should check this out:

youtu.be...

Rip of a Coast to Coast show about 2012, this user has uploaded about a 1000 episodes of various topics, I recommend subscribing. Great info. All Coast 2 Coast shows for free.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caidema

Most people just dont want to talk about it, cause news broadcasters make fun of these people,

I see people getting bashed constantly on here for their beliefs, people being freaking out right made fun of for posting about a dream, it's ridiculous anymore. ATS is no longer a place to have an open mind but a place to come and be trolled to death.

I also like David Wilcock's works and his vision. If a person can open their mind and their heart what he says will really strike a cord.

I personally welcome any Aliens, even though I think we are the aliens and the aliens are us. One and the same.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

lol, okay I should have been more specific, I was thinking of the catholic bible, mayan religion, egyptians, american indians, etc. Maybe religions wasnt the right word. lol. Do you see what I'm getting at though? My fault for not being more specific.

On Ancient Aliens actually they discuss the similarities about how they all say the same thing pretty much
edit on 13-3-2012 by Caidema because: added last line

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilowl53

Originally posted by Caidema

Most people just dont want to talk about it, cause news broadcasters make fun of these people,

I see people getting bashed constantly on here for their beliefs, people being freaking out right made fun of for posting about a dream, it's ridiculous anymore. ATS is no longer a place to have an open mind but a place to come and be trolled to death.

I also like David Wilcock's works and his vision. If a person can open their mind and their heart what he says will really strike a cord.

I agree, Its ridiculous. Nobody in here acts like adults. The whole respect each other's opinion has gone completely out the window, instead everyone is attacked. I'm talking about people on both sides of the fence as well. I used to be a skeptic too, until I started actually look at all the evidence and info that you really had to dig for, as well as talking with friends of my family, a couple who are senior citizens, and the older gentlemen and his wife told me how he used to be in the military when he was young, and actually saw alien bodies when he was at a military base. he refuses to really talk about it, so his wife did the talking, even then he seemed pissed she told me. he was really upset about it and had to leave the room. theres no way these people would lie. they are good people. he's also the cousin of the late James Dean too which is pretty neat. but since then I was convinced aliens existed, as well as potentially seeing a UFO with some friends in June 2000., But anyway, people need to stop bashing each other and acting like someone else is a moron for having a different opinion. Nobody has been to other planets so nobody can say that aliens dont exist. saying such a statement is foolish. Just say you BELIEVE aliens dont exist, and refrain from bullying others for their opinion, Same goes for "believers" in slamming people who don't believe in it, unless they are attacking them of coarse. I dont get why people who dont believe in Aliens even come to this forum anyway, the Aliens & UFO's section that is. They are just looking for trouble it seems.

I personally welcome any Aliens, even though I think we are the aliens and the aliens are us. One and the same.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join