It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of Jesus vs. Jews/Muslims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yeshu = means that his name be blotted out. Why would he come back to blot out His Fathers Name? Wouldn't make sense would it. And Yeshua is the Aramaic name that is proclaimed, and isn't the Name that was prophesied He would be in Zachariah. Moses was inspired by the Heavenly Father Yahuwah, to change Hoshea to Yahuwshuwah, and the Name is Hebrew origin not from the Arameans.

Yahuwshuwah is the Messiah coming back, and very little people will know until it is known to them.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by wrecksrme

This is what Jesus will say:

Matthew 7:21-23
King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Ironically, the many who would say "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name", would be the christians.
Because no other people call Jesus "Lord" and prophesy in his name.
edit on 14-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

I think your intepretations on 22 and 23 are correct but 21 is a bit strange and seem to contradict the verses below(22 and 23)
"not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven",not every one=some will enter because it is a viable way???

I think we need to know the meaning of "Lord" in this this context.
edit on 19-3-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by drgrantdiz

99% sure that was sarcasm

<< 2  3  4   >>

join