It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of Jesus vs. Jews/Muslims

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
So theoretically if "Jesus" did make a return, what would he say to the non Christian world? At this point there are probably more Muslim people in the world than Christian people.(the average person probably does not know this).

Or what about the Jews that he made look like traitors for thousands of years, I'm not sure they would welcome him with open arms.

Would he just try to convert everyone?

I feel like there would be an equal amount of people trying to kill him as embrace him. The world would figuratively freak out and religions would be divided way more than they already are. I think the second coming of Jesus would bring such hysteria it would more than likely start a religion fueled holy war. Resulting in WW3.

This is just speculation. I'm interested to hear what the rest of ATS has to say on the subject.
edit on 13-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

They (200 million plus) are going to try to kill him. ....They will loose

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I don't know much about Jesus, most people don't. The historical written articles about him could have been tampered with or edited in a way to make him something he was not.

However, going on the little I do know according to some, I think he'd just like to give everyone a big hug.
edit on 13-3-2012 by JonoEnglish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The dude would come down annoyed as hell that he's got to grab ALL humans by the ear and say WtH have almost NONE of you been living the loving life all these centuries? He'd have to say this to "christians", muslims, jews....nearly every one.

Btw: jesus appears in muslim writings as well. Same god. Prophets of the same god, albeit this god goes by more than one name.

edit on 13-3-2012 by MzMorbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg

So theoretically if "Jesus" did make a return, what would he say to the non Christian world?

ALL* the religions you speak of are Abrahamic faiths BASED OFF OF THE TEACHINGS OF LORD ENLIL (ANNUNAKI) Jesus would recognize and already know this and these are ALL* his people as well.

I think the second coming of Jesus would bring such hysteria it would more than likely start a religion fueled holy war. Resulting in WW3.

It shouldnt start ANY war they are ALL*ENLILITE INFLUENCED (ANNUNAKI) faiths.

Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts. The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés, and based on food management practices during the devastating droughts around the time of Jacob and Joseph, were doing a lot better than Enlil’s followers. Obviously Noah backed the right horse in that Enki shared boat plans with the righteous fellow -- whom Enlil later claimed as his own.

www.halexandria.org...

Abrahamic religions

are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the three major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic) and East Asian religions (Taoic). As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no religion.[5][6]

The three major Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Judaism regards itself as the religion of the descendants of Jacob,[n 1] a grandson of Abraham. It has a strictly unitary view of God, and the central holy book for almost all branches is the Hebrew Bible, as elucidated in the oral law.

Christianity began as a sect of Judaism[n 2] in the Mediterranean Basin[n 3] of the 1st century CE and evolved into a separate religion—the Christian Church—with distinctive beliefs and practices. Jesus is the central figure of Christianity, considered by almost all denominations to be divine, typically as one person of a Triune God.[n 4] The Christian Bible is usually held to be the ultimate authority, alongside Sacred Tradition in some denominations (such as Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy).

Islam arose in Arabia[n 5] in the 7th century CE with a strictly unitary view of God.[n 6] Muslims (adherents of Islam) typically hold the Qur'an to be the ultimate authority, as revealed and elucidated through the teachings and practices[n 7] of a central, but not divine, prophet, Muhammad. Less well-known Abrahamic religions, originally offshoots of Shi'a Islam, include the Bahá'í Faith[n 8] and Druze.[7]

The three main Abrahamic religions have certain similarities. All are monotheistic, and conceive God to be a transcendent Creator-figure and the source of moral law,[8] and their sacred narratives feature many of the same figures, histories and places in each, although they often present them with different roles, perspectives and meanings.

en.wikipedia.org...

[COLOR=GOLD] -1 JUST HOPES THE ENKITES AND ENLILITES INTERACTION OF THE CURRENT WILL GO WELL- [/COLOR]

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

edit on 3/13/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Which Jesus are you referring to, their will be two Jesus 's in the end . The first one will be the false Jesus deceiving almost the whole world into following him . The second Jesus , the real one will when he arrives will cause all of humanity to be changed into their spiritual bodies and all will kneel to Him and realize they have made a big mistake if they followed the Antichrist or better put the instead of Christ.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Mohammed fights WITH Jesus in the end times.......

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Mohammed fights WITH Jesus in the end times.......

YES, CHRIST + MAHDI = balanced EA*RTH

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
your theory of this theology is warped! jesus(if he even existed) was most ceartanly jewish. he would roll over in his grave if he knew people worshiped as a 'god'!
muslims and jews think of him as a prophet nothing more! he isn't coming back! it is a blasphomy to think of a man as a god! the kingdom of heaven is here on earth,within you.
maybe you should do some research on what the messiah actually means to the jews
stop thinking like a christian about the christ. the romans made that religion!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
your theory of this theology is warped! jesus(if he even existed) was most ceartanly jewish. he would roll over in his grave if he knew people worshiped as a 'god'!
muslims and jews think of him as a prophet nothing more! he isn't coming back! it is a blasphomy to think of a man as a god! the kingdom of heaven is here on earth,within you.
maybe you should do some research on what the messiah actually means to the jews
stop thinking like a christian about the christ. the romans made that religion!

It is evident you have never read the bible and just regurgitate what has been fed to you . The old testament most certainly paves the way for the messiah just as the new testament records .

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I think He would probably say, hey don't worry about it the "christians" weren't even close either.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

"Mohammed fights WITH Jesus in the end times......."

One possible interpretation for this could be the 40 million Pashtuns in Pakistan and Afghanistan. They are Muslim whose traditions, some customs and beliefs are that they are descended from the tribe of Joseph. DNA will tell. Consider the many possibilities of their role in the 'end times'.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
There is still no real explanation given to me about the Jews. Whether he was ORIGINALLY a Jew In the end he basically betrayed them, or really made it look like they betrayed him. But who knows what really happened. Technically Hitler was ORIGINALLY a Jew.....
I can personally believe that Jesus could have existed. I don't think he walked on water, or any of that stuff though.

Who cares if he worshipped Abraham?

Also what about all the atheist/agnostic people that will be in denial?

Scientologists?

And by the way I don't remember who said it but Hindu and Muslim are not the same thing.
In fact the two don't really like each other.

EDIT:Sorry i'm a little all over the place
edit on 13-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The JEWS are part of Judaisim? And you should care my friend to better understand when it comes down to personal knowledge and what side you may chose to assist in spirit.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

The JEWS are part of Judaisim? And you should care my friend to better understand when it comes down to personal knowledge and what side you may chose to assist in spirit.

Look how many different factions of Muslim worship the same god(s) and that doesn't stop them from constantly fighting

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well we got this one just out, dont know about the jesus vs Muslims anymore
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 13-3-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Look how many different factions of Muslim worship the same god(s) and that doesn't stop them from constantly fighting

Indeed this is evidence of evol being done to the CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE HERD of EA*RTH to keep the SPIRITS attacking each other instead of advancing together. Sapiens sapiens MUST get past this TEST placed their by NATAS to enrich or destroy the souls. Racisim is another tool of the DARK one.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
At this point i'd rather see Muhammed come back than Jesus. He sounds way cooler.
edit on 13-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Well we got this one just out, dont know about the jesus vs Muslims anymore
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Secret £14million Bible in which 'Jesus predicts coming of Prophet Muhammad' unearthed in Turkey

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 13-3-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

Also this is pretty interesting. I'm seeing this for the first time. Thanks for sharing Tribe

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

So theoretically if "Jesus" did make a return, what would he say to the non Christian world?

Theres your first mistake.
You assume Jesus' return is mentioned exclusively in christian scriptures.
Jesus is not (c) and (tm) of christianity. Thats what they make it look like.
Even the muslims revere and adore Jesus and expect him to return.

Try looking at both perspectives.

I feel like there would be an equal amount of people trying to kill him as embrace him. The world would figuratively freak out and religions would be divided way more than they already are.

"I feel like there would be an equal amount of people trying to kill him as embrace him."
What if Jesus returns "like a thief in the night", as he said he would?

Perhaps the third link in my signature might interest you.

edit on 13-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join