It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of Jesus vs. Jews/Muslims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

So theoretically if "Jesus" did make a return, what would he say to the non Christian world? At this point there are probably more Muslim people in the world than Christian people.(the average person probably does not know this).

Lolwut? Christianity is the fastest growing faith in the world, it spreads like wildfire once people learn they have assurance they can go to heaven. There is no assurance of going to heaven in Islam, and the jews version of heaven has gentiles being their goyim monkey slaves for eternity (according to Talmud). Islam is going to fail because Allah cannot stand up to Yahweh and his Son Yeshua.

Not going to presume what he would say, we will find that out in about 7 years. The time of Sorrows has begun.
edit on 13-3-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Seektruthalways1

Well for one thing, the picture that everyone sees as 'Jesus' or the Latin form of Zeus, will never come.

Erm. Its not Jesus it is Yeshua. No J in hebrew, J is Y. S has SH sound. Even the Talmud called him Yeshu which in english would be Jeshu or Jesu closest rendition.

So yeah, he is going to return and his name is besides the point because we will know him and when he returns he will have a new name.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

muslims are waiting for jesus too! they believe he is a prophet of god, not the son of god. when he comes back he's going to kick some ass.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

So theoretically if "Jesus" did make a return, what would he say to the non Christian world? At this point there are probably more Muslim people in the world than Christian people.(the average person probably does not know this).

Lolwut? Christianity is the fastest growing faith in the world, it spreads like wildfire once people learn they have assurance they can go to heaven. There is no assurance of going to heaven in Islam, and the jews version of heaven has gentiles being their goyim monkey slaves for eternity (according to Talmud). Islam is going to fail because Allah cannot stand up to Yahweh and his Son Yeshua.

Not going to presume what he would say, we will find that out in about 7 years. The time of Sorrows has begun.

Sorry but according to the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year. You have the same assurance of getting into heaven in Islam just as you do in Christianity. Just believe and don't break any of the laws given to you by God. And in case you haven't figured it out yet God, Allah and Yahweh are one and the same.
edit on 13-3-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg

Or what about the Jews that he made look like traitors for thousands of years, I'm not sure they would welcome him with open arms.

Would he just try to convert everyone?

I feel like there would be an equal amount of people trying to kill him as embrace him. The world would figuratively freak out and religions would be divided way more than they already are. I think the second coming of Jesus would bring such hysteria it would more than likely start a religion fueled holy war. Resulting in WW3.

This is just speculation. I'm interested to hear what the rest of ATS has to say on the subject.
edit on 13-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: Spelling

LIST OF THE PRIMARY EVENTS PRECEDING CHRIST'S SECOND COMING

Good will be called evil and evil good. (Isaiah 5:20)

The watering down of the gospel, teaching the doctrines of man rather than those of God. Even priests will be led astray. (2 Tim 3:5, Matt 15:9)

Gospel to be preached to all the world (Matthew 24:14, Revelation 14:6-7)

Increase in persecution of the Christians (Matthew 24:9, Mark 13:9)

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. (Matt 24:9-14)

"At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."

The timeline has already been predicted.

End Times short version Summary:

The Re-Birth of Israel as a nation (1948) - I tell you the truth, this generation that lives during the rebirth of Israel will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away. (Matt. 24:32-36)

Jerusalem returns to Jewish Control (1967)

(Gog/Magog) Invasion of Israel (Russia / ME nations) - Persia will aid Russia in attacking Israel before or during the tribulation.

Defeat of that invasion by "supernatural" means - (Natural Disaster?, something defeats the invaders that is not of man's doing)

Establishment / Finalization of One World Government and the Establishment of the 10 regions or kingdoms
and The Anti-Christ or "man of sin" takes power as a or the world leader.

7 year peace treaty with Israel by this leader, ending the conflict and he is the hero of peace

Rebuilding of the Temple (3rd Temple) replacing the 2nd temple that was destroyed in 70 AD

AntiChrist stands in that 3rd Temple and declares himself God: He will demand worship from all of the world's inhabitants.
The Babylon System of Religion, Economy, Government Rules - The Babylonian system will actually be an extension of the revived Roman Empire. He will cause all to accept his mark or be cut out of the economic system - all buying and selling. He will order all killed, who will not worship him. The chief method of death dealing will be beheading. His partner in the satanic duo will point all worship to the beast - Antichrist. The false prophet will be AntiChrist's John the Baptist figure.

The Nations of the East Send will send 200 Million man army to march across the dried-up Euphrates River to do battle at Armageddon.

Christ Returns to prevent total extinction

Christ Judges -Those people who have made it alive through the seven-year tribulation will either be believers or unbelievers. Believers will be ushered into Christ's reign on earth, while unbelievers will be cast into everlasting darkness, the Scripture prophesies.

edit on 13-3-2012 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is what Jesus will say:

Matthew 7:21-23
King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by wrecksrme

This is what Jesus will say:

Matthew 7:21-23
King James Version (KJV)

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Ironically, the many who would say "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name", would be the christians.
Because no other people call Jesus "Lord" and prophesy in his name.
edit on 14-3-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Funny you recourse the same question I had to figure out about 15 years ago when pieces started to come together before me! Not like anyone ever believed anything i have ever tried to tell them anyway, so they will remain lost until that special time when it all comes together before you all! If you've followed me on digg and here you'd have a better idea at the strange circumstances i've been in and the secret war thats been going on for years. It's also a mental war fighting the evil that tries to fester its way into our minds to blind us with its deceit. I feel like i'm on this planet and this universe is in a bigger version of myself in real time and the only ones that know it are me and higher intelligent biological entities that stay hidden from us while they scientifically study us! They've proved their existance to me at my home once! They do use telepathy, but then again I do believe I figured out how to use telepathy too. I've done test to see if I do have that connection and there is something there. My test was to stand behind someone unknown and pretend to cut their throat from behind to see if they would pick up on the thought, the guy in front of me when i pushed the thought towards his mind he quickly turned around towards me and looked at me with a much discomfort look on his face. The things i have to do to figure out what i have, whew, hate to have to think this stuff just to get a reaction to know that there is more to this world than most of you put your mind to figure!

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
The anti-christ is a jew, the bible and Islamic teachings confirm this, you cant get more "anti" christ than those on the same wave-length as those corrupt jews who conspied to kill Jesus when he walked the earth the first time. The christians need to be uniting with the muslims, becuase the true believers of both faiths will unite when Jesus returns, the Quran also says that the christians are the closest to the muslims.

This is the way its going to pan out according to Islamic teachings, the majority of the atheists, occultists, wannable indigo children(had to throw that in), satanists, pagans, including all those who worship(or their life revolves around) something they can see(including, money, sport, aliens/gods with a small "g", fashion, music, the list goes on), and those who think they are their own god, etc, etc, will join the corrupt jews who will be the blind soldiers of the anti-christ, and on the other side there will be the righteous christians/muslims/jews and agnostics with a good heart and a slight belief in an unseen GOD who can see through the corrupt jews/anti-christs magik/shenanigans and do everything they can to get away from the anti-christ.

Initially the anti-christ is in the spotlight for a reason/s unknown as yet, maybe its music, magic, art, etc, then he quickly goes on to call himself a prophet, and shortly after he has the audacity to call himself GOD. The antichrist will come in a time of hardship for most, like famine and drought, where the majority of the world will want what he can get(food, water, materials; through magik and working with the jinn/aliens/devils), but the righteous/patient will be literally running for the hills when they here the antichrist is coming near them. Everyone gets a mark on their forehead that will either say believer or disbeliever, but this can only be seen/perceived by the righteous.

Just prior to the anti-christ's reign the mahdi(righteous leader) will start to fight TPTB and this individual will be given all his knowledge in one night so expect him out of nowhere(he probably wont be known by many until this time). After several years of the anti-christ ruling over the world Jesus will come and unite all the righteous souls and fight and eventually kill the antichrist.

So:
1/mahdi
2/jewish anti-christ(moshiac/messiah to the corrupt jews)
3/Jesus(Isa in arabic)

There are many large signs before and during this time as well, one being the sun rising form the other side of the earth, and after the first major sign whatever it may be form the major signs there is no changing your path, what is in your heart/soul in regards to believing or not believing in the prophets and the ONE TRUE UNSEEN GOD cant be changed, that is to say you cant sit their worshipping the devil or calling aliens gods and totally denying the prophets and GOD until the sun rises from the other side of the earth and then when the sun does rise for the other side of the earth you try and say "oh well I guess I was wrong I better jump ship" uh uh, too late u had no faith, u missed your boat enjoy the anti-christ and his hell-fire is what it will be, as far as I know the door is only open for those with at least a mustard seed of belief or more.

oh Abducted, give up idolising the jinn just because they can out smart you, they are merely the creation with tests of their own, and the only ones who interact with our dimension are corrupt and out to get misguide people from having faith in the prophets and the ONE TRUE UNSEEN GOD. If you die on that path then on judgement day when you are questioned as to why you "worshipped(yes doesnt have to be direct worship can just mean life revolves around) aliens/jinn" and all is apparent and you try to blame the devil(corrupt jinn) they will turn aorund and say "I had no authority over you, all I did was call you and you came" and you'd be thrown in the hellfire. All the best, hope you chose wisely.
edit on 14-3-2012 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Because every single person alive will kneel to him out of respect for their Lord and savior even those who did not follow him and tried to destroy his plans will kneel including Satan .

I think you're going a little far.

I would not kneel before him.

Nor would I try to spoil his or anyones plans.

I just wouldn't care.

reply to post by Haxsaw

They said napoleon was the first anti christ, was he a jew?(not patronizing, I honestly don't know). Obviously, Hitler, the second antichrist was in fact a jew. Although i'm starting to convince myself that mel gibson is the third antichrist hehe 8P
edit on 14-3-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Lolwut? Christianity is the fastest growing faith in the world, i

I'm sorry but thats wrong. I think Islam is the word you were looking for.

DISCLAIMER: Just so you all know, like the bottom of my post says, everything I said was speculation, I don't know a great deal on the subject and thats why I posted it here seeking some answers. Not criticism on how I don't know the bible as well as you do. I already know that. I'm moreso asking a question than making any sort of point.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Mohammed fights WITH Jesus in the end times.......

YES, CHRIST + MAHDI = balanced EA*RTH

No offense but afaik,there are not prophecies of Muhammad returning,even in Islam,there are only prophecy of Isa(Jesus) and Mahdi returning I think.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So does that mean that Muhammed is in fact NOT the last prophet, that Jesus is if he is due to return?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OGOldGreg
So does that mean that Muhammed is in fact NOT the last prophet, that Jesus is if he is due to return?

I don;t know,let's say Islam is real(which I think has quite a good chance though I am still researching religions) ,I am not sure even the prophecy of Mahdi and Isa coming back is truly authentic in the first place .(IIRC only Quran is guaranteed to be untouched,not the hadith)I think in Islam ,being the last prophet means the last chronologically person who gained prophethood,in which Isa appeared before Muhammad,whether Isa returns or not,Muhammad is still the last one ,because it does not matter who is the last prophet who walks on earth but the last one who gained prophethood IMHO.
edit on 14-3-2012 by QuantumSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Gotcha.

TBH I find Islam to be the most interesting religion of all of them. Read up on the history of Islam. You'll find that christianity is probably the most boring/uninformed religion out there.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe in mainstream Christianity because
1)I suspect Paul reintrepret Jesus teachings through Mithraism
2)There are way too many theories on crucifixion itself
3)Jesus did not say he is the last prophet ,so there is a possibility of someone suceeding him imo.
4)What about other religions???
5)The abrahamic G-d says not to associate any partners with him,isn't the theory Triune somewhat trying to ......"separate" G-d????(Well,in Hinduism there are brahman vishnu shiva too,but that is a different story.)
6)There are possible clues that Muhammad is prophesized in Moses and Jesus's respective Books .
7)What about gnostic interpretations???

That being said,I think I will still research Christianity,just to be safe.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Sorry but according to the Guinness Book of World Records, Islam is the world’s fastest-growing religion by number of conversions each year. You have the same assurance of getting into heaven in Islam just as you do in Christianity. Just believe and don't break any of the laws given to you by God. And in case you haven't figured it out yet God, Allah and Yahweh are one and the same.
edit on 13-3-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

I agree with you. Cannot people get past the dualities and see that all religons and science is trying to explain the same thing but have different way of viewing it. And the funny thing is that when you look at them together the give a larger picture than the sum of every part.

From my point of view you will have your moment and literly have your soul knock on the heavens door when you have made room for the holyspirit in you amd it is time for you. I do not think the view of god matters to god. I even think ateists will knock when they are ready. What my mind belives is not that important in me. My soul that resides in me that is my unconcious mind is so much smarter than my mind and he keeps secret for me that I am not ready to handle yeet. My souls shows itself and sometimes it tells me stuff when I talk to other people that my mind do not want to accept yeet but after a while understand that it is true. First I thought it was only my brain saying the wrong thing (like a brain fart). Now I know better. Look inside yourself and question things if you wanna take the step down the rabbit whole. Some of the writings on this thread reeks of fear and duality (im right everybody else is wrong). Even my posts have duality since this is an existance in duality where we are allowed to play around with it. Have fun with it if you can. Try not to take everything to serious if you are able and want to. It will all work out in the end and I will probably not care what happened here in a thousand years. I will be to busy handeling the mess I am caught up with, on some other place, as some other specie or energy form or whatever I am then. Namaste
edit on 14-3-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumSeeker
3)Jesus did not say he is the last prophet ,so there is a possibility of someone suceeding him imo.

Did you read any of this page?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

I sort of browsed through,did I missed something????

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope

They (200 million plus) are going to try to kill him. ....They will loose

how is this a logical statement? do you have any evidence to back this up?

I am an atheist and as far as I know I have never tried to kill anybody; in fact I consider myself to be more tolerant and accepting then the majority of the religious fanatics I've met. If anything; should one of the other religions be proven true (muslim, or5 jewish) i figure it far more likely that the christian followers would label it as the birth of the anti--chirst and procede to do more damage then us non-religious poeple.

frankly; if god showed himself on this world I still would not follwo the teachings of the morally questionable christian bibe; but that doesn't mean i would suddenly become a lunatic and try and kill someone.... please think before you post and don't insinuate that people who don't believe in your god are more violent because it's not true

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join