It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of Jesus vs. Jews/Muslims

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hongkongphooey
Jesus wasn't even a christian, the religion was not invented until 300 years after he died by the Romans who killed him and then embraced him when it suited them, to save their empire! Jesus (Yeshua) was a Jew and his followers were Jews, he was their Teacher (Rabbi) who followed the Law (Torah). And tht's the bottom line

I appoligise for my innital reply, i was in a hurry... You are correct other then this...

he was their Teacher (Rabbi) who followed the Law (Torah)

my bad...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

He is wrong about when the word Christian was used for the first time , the book of Acts of the Apostels tells us the word was first used in Antioch around 50 AD.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

Mmmmm,if your talking of the bible you can start with the book of daniel and the star from the branch of david.or maybe the book of macabees

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Because every single person alive will kneel to him out of respect for their Lord and savior even those who did not follow him and tried to destroy his plans will kneel including Satan .

nah that's not real... satan is not a person, is a movement... satan was referd to anyone that were aganist the church...

there is nothing to be saved of, what are you afraid of? living in "hell"? do you think you are doing as if you were in heaven?

the force is with apushforenlightment. he said something very impotant with this EVEN CATOLLICS WILL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE REALLY WORKSHIPPING, if someone ask you to knee to him/her is not good at all...

jesus wouldnt ask you to it:

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Why would I Kneel to Jesus? If he is without ego (and pure) then he will not want me to kneel because he will want be to be equal in all sense as all souls are meant to be.

why would he want anyone to kneel to him? if i remember well, he kneeled to other people in more than one way... like washing foots ;D

Really what exactly do you believe I should read again , I stand. Y my statement of the Mahadi and Issa . Their Mahadi comes on a white horse as does our Antichrist they consider Jesus to be just a prophet , we await a false prophet . Their team of Jesus and the Mahadi go to Jerusalem to kill the Jews and the Dajal . Jesus returns to protect the Jews from the false prophet and the Antichrist . What did I miss? I can go a lot deeper into this study if you like

jesus WAS only a prophet... what is the difference with him and any other YHVW's son?

edit on 13-3-2012 by Questioneer05 because: i missed the second part, and i edited it in the other post that resulted doubled posted. sorry for that

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
sorry i doubled posted
edit on 13-3-2012 by Questioneer05 because: double posted, please erase this double post

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Mohammed fights WITH Jesus in the end times.......

Too much south park? The Muslims are waiting for the return of Jesus. Because he will lead both them and the Christians in battle against the AC.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Too much south park? The Muslims are waiting for the return of Jesus. Because he will lead both them and the Christians in battle against the AC.

that really is wroted in the coran... they were supposed to fight side by side aganist "the beast"... but it doesnt said that they were fighting it by just came in the world when they did...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
just had a discussion with one of my muslim friends and he said that mohammad prayed to god on his death NOT to let people worship him like jesus,he was just a messenger of god
pish-i thought mohammed ascended to heaven,so did he die first?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

YES

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

enoch was the only one taken by god without dying! read would you!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
the second coming of Jesus is followed by judgement day. it wouldn't matter what the world thought because they would be totally helpless to do anything.

during Jesus' lifetime, he showed restraint. the second time around, He will not be showing restraint.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Well for one thing, the picture that everyone sees as 'Jesus' or the Latin form of Zeus, will never come. That is a white man, with long hair, long hair forbidden by the Messiah's own teachings, and which are taught by the apostles, plus he was a Hebrew, who is not white but colored.

The Messiah Yahuwshuwah the true Name will return with his myriads of malak/messengers/angels and will put the world on trial and put all principalities under His feet and begin the 1000 year reign.

Absolutely nobody will stand in His way, and just because there is more or less Muslims than Christians, doesnt mean either way is correct. In fact both are wrong, and the true people of Yashr'al or Israel will be transformed into eternal beings who will reign with Him for the 1000 year reign, and then forever after.

The rest, or the heathen folk, well I have to say it, will be required to worship the true King, and if you don't you will be plagued with no rain and pestilence. (Zechariah 14)

Our Heavenly Father don't mess around, He isnt no weak hand me down Christian god who is effeminate. He is all powerful, jealous, and will punish anyone who does not obey Him, even with eternal torment.

Don't test Him, you will be sorry and will weap an eternal weaping, and mourn an eternal mourning when our Messiah Yahuwshuwah will come on a white horse, with all His followers with a shout and a trumpet to end all this mess on Earth.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

Actually, I think Muslims also believe in the second coming of Christ...

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Where can I get the tickets? (
)

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: ‘If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?’ ‘No,’ said the priest, ‘not if you did not know.’ ‘Then why,’ asked the Inuit earnestly, ‘did you tell me?’

I curse the day Jesus sent the apostles to spread his message. I hope that when he returns he leaves alone everyone who doesn't know about him.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)
:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by apushforenlightment

Because every single person alive will kneel to him out of respect for their Lord and savior even those who did not follow him and tried to destroy his plans will kneel including Satan .

In that case I should kneel to all seeds and all man that have been alive on this planet for being part of this planets evolution. I will probably give him a hug if that is ok with him/her/it and ask him/her/it how is he/she/it doing depending on what form he/she/it is taking. But I think I will sit under a tree instead just smiling and asking everyone what took them so long.

But from my view you are confusing Jesus and the holy spirit or Jesus becoming as one with god as you can in living human form. Everyone can recive the holy spirit/connection and it is the start of their real training and start of realisation of the true reality. We are all connected to god and because of that to each other. We just do not use the connection and since we don't it gets fainter on our reciving end. We have all turned away from the connection to god/the whole but some of ous are trying to get back even despretly but it takes time removing karma/ego even when you feel your mind is ready.

This is an explanation that makes sense to me on what happens in the brain and the bliss and harmony that comes vimeo.com... Just because you get enlightened do not mean you are devine. The mind can still be fragmanted/tormented and have ego. But the enlightment (meaning mana/chi from the devine source) will make you start to work on healing it.
edit on 13-3-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

edit on 13-3-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shred

)

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: ‘If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?’ ‘No,’ said the priest, ‘not if you did not know.’ ‘Then why,’ asked the Inuit earnestly, ‘did you tell me?’

I curse the day Jesus sent the apostles to spread his message. I hope that when he returns he leaves alone everyone who doesn't know about him.
:

you already have them, you just have to figure it out

you fight everyday if you decide to make happier everyone else... if you fight aganist the evil in the world by giving "light" to everyone... that's the real fight and i can tell, i'm part of the ones that were here to judge and help in small ways ^^

___

jesus sent his apostles to spread his word of love, to give love to the world and apply his lessons, and teach the people in the world about them.

it is not knowing about him... that's not important, people in churches doesnt care about him... have you ever readed his evangelie? :p

have you ever followed his history? follow his teaching? do you inconditionally love everyone?

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questioneer05

)

:

you already have them, you just have to figure it out

you fight everyday if you decide to make happier everyone else... if you fight aganist the evil in the world by giving "light" to everyone... that's the real fight and i can tell, i'm part of the ones that were here to judge and help in small ways ^^

___

jesus sent his apostles to spread his word of love, to give love to the world and apply his lessons, and teach the people in the world about them.

it is not knowing about him... that's not important, people in churches doesnt care about him... have you ever readed his evangelie? :p

have you ever followed his history? follow his teaching? do you inconditionally love everyone?

No I haven't, I don't and I don't. And I'm seriously pissed for all the people who were too weak to follow his teachings and went to hell, just because some arsehole told them about god and sin.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by reficul

enoch was the only one taken by god without dying! read would you!

Elijah also did not see death so there are two of them

some think that they will be the two witnesses , kinda makes sense

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

No I haven't, I don't and I don't. And I'm seriously pissed for all the people who were too weak to follow his teachings and went to hell, just because some arsehole told them about god and sin.

sho why are you complaining? lol

you're saying you dont follow him but you dont like people who doesnt neither? lol

hell... where do you think "hell" is?

have you thinked about where are you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join