It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're the conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Don't you often think that the conspiracy lies inside yourself?

Like any religious figure, or equally, good reality hacker, meditator of today would think? That you have to heal your own faults before anything makes sense...

So, why look around outside for a conspiracy if that's the case?

Seriously.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I commend people for trying to figure out what the hell is going on... and some have done very well at uncovering some important facts, but to think that we could understand all these things at once all by ourselves, then surely we have left no room for any further understanding... and isn't there always more?

we are just pieces of the whole so we have to realize that we simply can't just figure it all out.

just like the men running for the office to fix everything as they are relentlessly promising... there must be something WRONG with us if we believe we can elect a man into office who is going to fix everything.

"mankind has got to know his limitations"- some guy in a hair band

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
As in, don't see that personally, I meant as in maybe it's a collective issue.

edit on 13-3-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
we are just pieces of the whole so we have to realize that we simply can't just figure it all out.

We actually can mate, it's just that it's rare we do and we're usually haxxed by our own subconscious. We are the whole, but only every so often, maybe sometimes as inspiration for a song, drawing or memory, but we all go there, why do we hide it? I think we'll suss it each in our own time eventually. Or maybe some of us think we've seen things and are insane, I don't know. All I know is that it's a speculative aspect of reality and pretty funny at times to try and hack. Maybe because it's not boring and actually has decent defences.

edit on 13-3-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

you mean in the sense that all this world wide conspiracy is just reflective of how screwed up we are and if we could just realize this instead of trying to solve the conspiracies, the conspiracies would just go away.

is that any closer?

I think both are true but i want to get what you are saying.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

you mean in the sense that all this world wide conspiracy is just reflective of how screwed up we are and if we could just realize this instead of trying to solve the conspiracies, the conspiracies would just go away.

Yeah kind of, as in, we are the conspiracies too, as in, that part of yourself that you fear. At the end of reality you can't shut the dude out you know? Because it's the final, last sanctuary that we all share, or so it seems anyway. Maybe I just got wasted and lucky, but either way, maybe it's just reflective of the way there's probably about several thousand of us realising this right now as a species, but most of us are confused...

Like, David Icke, etc, (even though he seems to have a lot of this sussed already anyway.) you can't shut that reptile out dude, it's part of the all and you have to accept all dudes, or the ones you shut out will attack. The only way in is by accepting all, and if you don't accept all, then you're against something. And some of us.....we'll, we accept all, just like any religious figure, or decent meditator, or hacker, or anon would do. It's just one of those weird things I guess. But I think we'll tap into this more as the year goes on.

We're everything basically, some people just don't like, or seem to be able to accept that fact.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

We actually can mate, it's just that it's rare we do and we're usually haxxed by our own subconscious. We are the whole, but only every so often, maybe sometimes as inspiration for a song, drawing or memory, but we all go there, why do we hide it? I think we'll suss it each in our own time eventually. Or maybe some of us think we've seen things and are insane, I don't know. All I know is that it's a speculative aspect of reality and pretty funny at times to try and hack. Maybe because it's not boring.

well, maybe we can RELATIVELY have a general understanding of all, but the notion i am going on with the statement of not be able to grasp the entirety of everything all at once is that nothing we see is whole. whole is not a good word to use, because if you look at an apple, it certainly looks like a whole apple. what i mean is that even though the apple is whole, it is polarized. it is polarized into being an apple. EVERYTHING has a polarization...even if it is something that contains alternating polarizations, it is still polarized. This kind of goes back to the idea that nothing in this world is perfect. the brain cannot contain a perfect amount of knowledge to eliminate all conspiracy because the very brain itself is just another imperfect polarized thing. i'm just taking a step back and trying to relay how very small we are compared to the big picture. If everybody could do that more easily then we would realize that we do not have the rights to do the majority (if anything) of the things we do. but we are each on a path... a polarized path. i think the best we can do as individuals is ask ourselves what it is we are living for today.. what is our excuse for being here? I know what my excuse is because i think about it all the time. unfortunately that makes me a very conflicted person when i consider that it is very unlikely i will find it in this world.... but that's just my problem to deal with.

I know where i'm going with this... not sure if i made myself clear.

i do understand the collective part. we do not realize just how much we are connected but as we step back and look at all the world and see more and more and get more info in this information age... it becomes more and more apparent that we as a collective do have some healing issues. we are quite the conflicted organism, collectively... and we are all attached.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

i do understand the collective part. we do not realize just how much we are connected but as we step back and look at all the world and see more and more and get more info in this information age... it becomes more and more apparent that we as a collective do have some healing issues. we are quite the conflicted organism, collectively... and we are all attached.

Yeah agreed, if you enter into a fully advanced collective, you have to accept that your history is kind of abstract too. You are who you are basically the way some see it I think, because the earlier version has been programmed with habits, and some of us are just realising that out.

This should be an interesting year anyway, definitely some weird energy going around now, you don't have to be a meditator to feel that. xD

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most of the conspiracies are disinfo designed to mislead us away from the facts, the truth is a lot simpler. Perhaps you should read the book in my signature, it supplies the motive for most of the atrocities of our generation and many before.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Yeah kind of, as in, we are the conspiracies too, as in, that part of yourself that you fear. At the end of reality you can't shut the dude out you know? Because it's the final, last sanctuary that we all share, or so it seems anyway. Maybe I just got wasted and lucky, but either way, maybe it's just reflective of the way there's probably about several thousand of us realising this right now as a species, but most of us are confused...

Like, David Icke, etc, you can't shut that reptile out dude, it's part of the all and you have to accept all dudes, or the ones you shut out will attack. The only way in is by accepting all, and if you don't accept all, then you're against something. And some of us.....we'll, we accept all, just like any religious figure, or decent meditator, or hacker, or anon would do. It's just one of those weird things I guess. But I think we'll tap into this more as the year goes on.

We're everything basically, some people just don't like, or seem to be able to accept that fact.

i definitely see what you are saying on that. i don't want to speak too much on that because people have to deal with their fears because this is what makes people shut things out that are actually a part of a whole that they should actually be trying to understand. people may have good reasons to have fears but we don't know all things. we may see something that we just can't accept and may die to not have to accept it because we don't agree with it THAT much. like me, i'd rather die then have some man tell me what to do... even if he was taking care of me. i would rather just die... but that is a personal choice. other people may be making a personal choice hat they would rather just die then accept something they refuse to accept.

i think the important question is... have they even taken a look at themselves? have they even taken a look at the world they DO accept in all it's misery? most would say they just cannot accept people to go hungry but they are not sending their paychecks to africa... they are buying things they want and not even need and some of the things they think they need, they really don't even need. i have next to nothing but still have too much for me to not call myself a hypocrite on that issue... simply because i have both food in my fridge and a small amount of money in my purse.

my point is, have we really taken a look at ourselves and the state of our own world to be able to judge all things we just don't understand... and what i have found is that people are QUICK to pass judgment, even when they know next to nothing at all.

is that more like what you are saying?
edit on 13-3-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

my point is, have we really taken a look at ourselves and the state of our own world to be able to judge all things we just don't understand... and what i have found is that people are QUICK to pass judgment, even when they know next to nothing at all.

Hey again, agreed with most of what you said definitely, but when it comes to judging people I honestly think that's just programming. Judgement often brings hassle and battle, and that's just not in certain places. You have to look at these places as having mastered the art of keeping fear out. It's like Yin and Yang, you can keep the darkness of yin out if it's trying to make you fear, but if it's something balanced like reflection you just need to rest with it, it's just half of the whole.

There's no bad guys at the end basically, only characters needing to adjust to the reality that they've found. That reality is fine, it's maybe just us trying to stay there that's hard.

I mean, you should apply the meditative and scientific quality of analyzing things, but I just think that judgement is a bit of a warped concept when you look at it in someways.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Hey again, agreed with most of what you said definitely, but when it comes to judging people I honestly think that's just programming. Judgement often brings hassle and battle, and that's just not in certain places, You have to look at htese places having mastered the art of keeping fear out. It's like Ying and Yang, you can keep the darkness of yin out if it's trying to make you fear, but if it's something balanced like reflection you just need to rest with it, it's just half of the whole.

There's no bad guys at the end basically, only characters needing a rest and chill out period to get thier heads back together. xD

right, well that's where the understanding part comes in. like take a criminal for example... let's say a date raper.

now if i had JUST been date raped, i'd probably be trying to kill the guy... but is he a murderer... a MASS murderer? No.

maybe he just needs understanding to help him not do things to others

MY instinct is to shut him out. i mean BLOT him out!... of existence and it's very hard to take a step out of yourself to realize these things are not up to you. on he other hand, does it mean you have to accept date raping? Does it mean you simply just need to understand date raping? no. At least i don't think so but again, that is judgment on my part. where as i know that i am unable to judge many things, i do it all the time. do i weigh what i judge carefully knowing that there is so much i DON'T know. On one hand, passing judgment is wrong and i know this as i cannot understand all things. on the other, some things i can't accept 9even if i didn't dish out punishment for those things)..and in a case like that, I might be inclined to take the consequences of being judgmental... even though i know i try to be fair and forgiving.

this is why i bring up fear and the notion that i can't say too much about judgment because people have to deal with their fears... some understandable fears.

i still say though, i examine myself... i think. i try to weigh things against what know of my own faults. I try at least.

some do not even try... they are simply judgment machines. passing judgment is actually a hobby for a lot of people. people will literally sit around passing judgment on everything that crosses them no matter how small or ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

the conspiracy
There is no 'THE'.
There are many. (Countless)
Many of which have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
what's interesting about the date rape thing is that i consciously know that it would be easier for me to make excuses for things that could be done to me...for some, where as others i could not make those excuses... but this is where understanding comes into play.

having had someone (one example) try to date rape me... i could not bring myself to forgive or have mercy on that person because i know it was all due to the weakness of their mind... and that is what i found most annoying about the situation. i don't think they could admit to THEMSELVES what they tried to do. there is nothing becoming of a weak minded person who has no excuse being of at least average intelligence.....in my opinion that is.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by robhines

the conspiracy
There is no 'THE'.
There are many. (Countless)
Many of which have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

Yeah sorry, I just meant as in many cases. I mean, we spend so much time looking around for that obscure part of our own minds that already has the info. It's just kind of boring now.

Maybe we're getting to that stage where we're hacking "mind" basically. Some have probably been doing it all along, others just realising.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Yeah we usually have that thing or things that stick in our heads, that's the deepest level programming basically. Just one or more of the last hurdles to seeing clearly for however long. Even if it's for a bit, maybe the trick is to bring that memory back, not get caught up in stress and forget it.

Then try and hold it. That's where the strength/awareness/hacking ability comes in.

We can all do this basically. There's no elite group. There's no illuminati carving your futures, it's all a load of #, probably just so that the rothschilds can run their world slave bank for a while longer.

And you can say 2012 is a blown up thing, but there's a massive amount of energy flying around right now.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Anyway, just to add : any high level Masons, O.T.O., CIA, MI5, Illuminati, (maybe Templars too.), Rothschilds, etc, I think I kind of get you people now, and I'm not freaking out about some big conspiracy, it's just what it is. Some of you are really messed up, but some of you are actually decent people too, and that's kind of good to know. We'll all find our own strange way to where we're going, will be glad to arrive if/when that finally happens.

think I'll stfu now anyway.

top topics

join