It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEC Rules for PepsiCo's Use of Aborted Fetal Cells

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Gross. Aborted fetal remains used for 'flavor enhancing'. Lovely world we live in.

How many people who drink Pepsi understand that dead preborn babies were used
in the process to get them that Pepsi? It isn't the whole baby of course, but it's still
part of the baby. YUCK.

The New American

The federal Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided against a group of PepsiCo shareholders in their efforts to stop the company from contracting with a firm that uses cells from aborted babies in producing artificial flavor enhancers.

As reported last year in The New American, the shareholders had filed a resolution with the SEC after Pepsi ignored tens of thousands of concerned pro-life individuals who had expressed their disgust and opposition to its contracting with Senomyx, a biotech company that tests its food additive products using a process that includes fetal cells from aborted babies.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Gross. Aborted fetal remains used for 'flavor enhancing'. Lovely world we live in.

How many people who drink Pepsi understand that dead preborn babies were used
in the process to get them that Pepsi? It isn't the whole baby of course, but it's still
part of the baby. YUCK.

The New American

The federal Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided against a group of PepsiCo shareholders in their efforts to stop the company from contracting with a firm that uses cells from aborted babies in producing artificial flavor enhancers.

As reported last year in The New American, the shareholders had filed a resolution with the SEC after Pepsi ignored tens of thousands of concerned pro-life individuals who had expressed their disgust and opposition to its contracting with Senomyx, a biotech company that tests its food additive products using a process that includes fetal cells from aborted babies.

"tests its food additive products using a process that includes fetal cells from aborted babies"

Not the same as producing a drink is it? They use them for testing/research. They dont put dead babies in your can or bottle of Pepsi

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

They dont put dead babies in your can or bottle of Pepsi

What? Of course they do.
How do you think they get those tiny little bubbles in there.
It's what gives you that Zing!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Just when you thought Aspartame was bad in diet sodas...

What happens if they run short of aborted fetuses? Will they pay pregnant women for theirs? Given the ethics of large corporations, I wouldn't doubt them.

I think I'm going to give up any products that are produced by rich, greedy people.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If we as a human race wish to poison ourselves with cocktails, I think Pepsi is doing the right ethical thing. (Even I'm shocked to say that!)

They are not putting it in your drink for starters, they do TESTING on them.

Far more responsible this way (as horrid as it is) than to be doing it on animals who want nothing to do with the human race destroying themselves with chemicals.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think I will stick with my coffee and water with Trader Joe's Pomegranate Cherry Fast Flavor Sticks.
But speaking from someone who had to have a D&C following a miscarriage, why the hell would I care what they do with the stuff they sucked out? Either use it or throw it out... seems like a waste to just toss it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Im not sure what is worse, the fact that people will believe in anything so long as it backs up their view or the fact that people will not even bother to actually read what they "believe in".

top topics

join